Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,371 members, 7,815,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (476) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (908880 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by shikshark: 7:22pm On Oct 25, 2018
Dear e-family,

im trying to help my cousin with ECA using WES, he has HND accounting, on his waec cert his first and middle name was inverted, (other documents are ok) please what can he do because considering the fact that ICES charges per evaluation of ND/HND which he cannot afford for now.
please help a brother

Cc: ifeoma77
Newmum0165
Mcstan18
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nowujeda(m): 7:22pm On Oct 25, 2018
LecturerIFE:

Yes. I applied this week, and I saw like 10 or so other names on the list applying for same to be sent to Wes. Total cost is N18500 - N1000 for confirmation of result and N17500 for the transcript and courier.

To avoid waste of time, make the 1k confirmation of result via remita before you go there.

Visit www.remita.net On the page, click on "Pay FGN and State TSA. A dropdown pops up, click on Federal Government of Nigeria. On the next page, fill the below.

i Name of MDA: Type National Examination Council (while typing National Examin... the name will come up itself)
ii Name of Service/Purpose: pick Tender Fees in the drop-down.
iii Description: Type Confirmation of result
iv Amount: 1000
v GIFMIS code: you can skip this as the field isn't compulsory
vi Payer's Full name: type your name as it appears on your certificate/statement of result
vi Payers Email: Please ensure you use a valid email address as you will need this to generate your Remita receipt.
vi Payers Phone: fill as you wish.
Complete the captcha and proceed to payment.

You can choose to pay with your card/bank's internet banking or take the generated RRR code and pay at any bank branch. Please save the RRR code.

If you pay with your card/bank's Internet banking, check your email for your remita receipt (not the same as your bank receipt... the remita receipt is generated and sent by Remita to your email) . In case you do not get the receipt in your email, go back to www.remita.net and click on Resend Receipt or Invoice, enter your RRR code and you should get the receipt in your mailbox.

You can skip the entire steps above by going to any bank branch and make the payment via Remita.

Take one copy of your Remita payment receipt, three copies of your certificate/statement of result and three copies of completed Academic Records Request form from Wes. If you are in Lagos, visit NECO office at 20(?), Coker Road, Ilupeju.

They will issue you a neco receipt of 1k, you then complete a form and submit with the other documents.

That's pretty much it.

I was told the forms will be sent to Neco head office in Minna for processing... this could take between 2 to 3 weeks to get to WES.

Kindly desist from making payment card/internet banking. My experience in Osogbo today really made me feel bad for naija.

After paying via card before going to NECO office to complete the process, I was dully informed that they wouldn't accept the printout of my receipt made via card.

I was made to make another payment via direct counter payment at bank with the RRR code again, despite tendering the printout of my initial online payment.

Please note that (not sure if it is a national policy by NECO) the only Statement of Result accepted is the online result printed from NECO website and not the result issue by the Exam Center.

Let me also say that I paid 21k.

My experience in Osogbo NECO office.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 7:24pm On Oct 25, 2018
Akpasomething:

I'm in a similar situation... I'm getting 100% gift deed from my brother..

Which of these 2 options is safer?

1.) Leave the funds in my account, and submit gift deed, bank reference and statements. And buy TB after AOR.

2.) Buy TB and submit just gift deed and TB certificate..

None is 'safer', they are both legitimate courses of action. It's your choice what you want to do

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 7:27pm On Oct 25, 2018
Lastruct:
Guys help me ooo...was trying to book an appointment with VFS to submit biometric tomorrow, all effort prove abortive as I could not pass through the captcha, thinking maybe their server has issues. And then I tried to call CFS Lekki to ask if I could go for it tomorrow morning without the appointment, a guy picked and said I will have to make a payment again. he requested that I sent a mail to vfsglobal2001@yahoo.com and then I will get the details of what and how to pay before coming for the capturing.

Please those who submitted recently in Lagos, was this the process before I get scammed oh...lol
Thanks in anticipation

Run for your life. VFS official email addresses can't be hosted on a Yahoo domain. This has a blueprint of scammers' work

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 7:30pm On Oct 25, 2018
Akpasomething:
I'm in a similar situation... I'm getting 100% gift deed from my brother..

Which of these 2 options is safer?

1.) Leave the funds in my account, and submit gift deed, bank reference and statements. And buy TB after AOR.

2.) Buy TB and submit just gift deed and TB certificate..

Newmum0165
Mcstan18

Both are legit but the simpler the better. Option 2

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Yakay: 7:53pm On Oct 25, 2018
Ladson:
Thanks for the time. I don't understand the last statement.

It means that you have the option to evaluate 2 out of the 3 certificates you have, so you can get points for 2 certificates, hope u understand now?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Akpasomething: 7:59pm On Oct 25, 2018
mcstan18:

Both are legit but the simpler the better. Option 2
Ifeoma77:

None is 'safer', they are both legitimate courses of action. It's your choice what you want to do

Thanks guys..

Option 2 wins it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by veleta: 8:08pm On Oct 25, 2018
@Madekay and others,please for those who have claimed points for siblings,in the absence of tenancy agreement where the person is a sub-lessee hence,doesn't have tenancy agreement and hydro bills on his name,can the following suffice for proof of address:

Drivers licence,
Pay slips,
Bank statements,and
Phone bills.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Homguy(m): 8:13pm On Oct 25, 2018
Hello fam, thanks for always coming to my rescue.
A quick one though,
If my baby comes between ITA and application submission, Can I continue with application and the raise CSE after application submission? Pay the $150 and upload passport?
I am done with medicals and all other documents.Can I add her to the application later?

Newmum01
mcstan18
Ifeoma77
et al
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nowujeda(m): 8:20pm On Oct 25, 2018
Tojued:

please i'm interested in this whatsapp group

Add me on WhatsApp. Let's form a group abeg. Check you PM for my number.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Madekay: 8:49pm On Oct 25, 2018
Out of the list you put up, only bank statements is stated on the help button while uploading application.

Utility is basically for proof of address. So if the phone contract is available and the name of the sibling is stated clearly and address, that is very ok too.

Cheers

veleta:
@Madekay and others,please for those who have claimed points for siblings,in the absence of tenancy agreement where the person is a sub-lessee hence,doesn't have tenancy agreement and hydro bills on his name,can the following suffice for proof of address:

Drivers licence,
Pay slips,
Bank statements,and
Phone bills.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Madekay: 8:53pm On Oct 25, 2018
Go around 2pm and you would waltz in.

Cheers

Lastruct:
Guys help me ooo...was trying to book an appointment with VFS to submit biometric tomorrow, all effort prove abortive as I could not pass through the captcha, thinking maybe their server has issues. And then I tried to call CFS Lekki to ask if I could go for it tomorrow morning without the appointment, a guy picked and said I will have to make a payment again. he requested that I sent a mail to vfsglobal2001@yahoo.com and then I will get the details of what and how to pay before coming for the capturing.

Please those who submitted recently in Lagos, was this the process before I get scammed oh...lol
Thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by futureenergy: 9:09pm On Oct 25, 2018
Good evening fam. . . Pls is it likely that I will be asked of work reference for an employment I put under personal history?

I have a reference letter for the 5-year work experience that I'm claiming points for, but I put NYSC (federal ministry) as an employment in my personal history. I read somewhere that I could get ADR for that. Anybody heard of similar situation before pls?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by veleta: 9:10pm On Oct 25, 2018
@Madekay,thanks a lot for your prompt reply.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Homguy(m): 9:12pm On Oct 25, 2018
Homguy:
A quick one though,
If my baby comes between ITA and application submission, Can I continue with application and the raise CSE after application submission? Pay the $150 and upload passport?
I am done with medicals and all other documents.Can I add her to the application later?

Newmum01
mcstan18
Ifeoma77
et al
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ramj: 10:39pm On Oct 25, 2018
Ifeoma77:

S
C
A
M
Immediately I saw the email address, I knew issa yahoo yahoo something.
I think you might have clicked on a phishing link.
Don't send any email and don't make any payment.
Most importantly, when you do get to VFS, report to them so they can tackle the scammers legally

As in ehn. Good the guy spoke up here but we must all learn to look deep and see and read between the lines ..

Please report to VFS.

Je m'appelle NoToSCAM

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by chizyay102: 10:46pm On Oct 25, 2018
Hi guys please assist. Thanks
Hi guys. Please i need your help. My wife has been refused a US visitor visa in the past. While filling the express entry profile these two questions where asked;
1. has applicant been refused refugee status,or an immigrant or permanent resident visa or visitor or temporary resident visa to canada or any other country?
2. Has applicant ever been refused a visa or permit,denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?

Should we answer 'yes' to both? Or 'no' to the first and yes to the second.
It looks confusing.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Lastruct: 11:00pm On Oct 25, 2018
Ifeoma77:

S
C
A
M
Immediately I saw the email address, I knew issa yahoo yahoo something.
I think you might have clicked on a phishing link.
Don't send any email and don't make any payment.
Most importantly, when you do get to VFS, report to them so they can tackle the scammers legally

Thanks very plenty @ifeoma77. I actually thought as much...will be there tomorrow morning and will also report the mata. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Lastruct: 11:03pm On Oct 25, 2018
Madekay:
Go around 2pm and you would waltz in.

Cheers

Nice one bro, this sounds better to me �

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by shikshark: 11:37pm On Oct 25, 2018
shikshark:
Dear e-family,

im trying to help my cousin with ECA using WES, he has HND accounting, on his waec cert his first and middle name was inverted, (other documents are ok) please what can he do because considering the fact that ICES charges per evaluation of ND/HND which he cannot afford for now.
please help a brother

Newmum0165
Mcstan18

someone shld pls help before we make mistake
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 1:07am On Oct 26, 2018
shikshark:

someone shld pls help before we make mistake
I reckon you should go ahead with your evaluation, one and same person affidavit would work out for you. You could also ask official Wes Twitter handle if there is a way around it.
On the other hand, I would brotherly advise you to give this journey all the money it takes, if his CRS score is not well above 440, delay might be denial considering the spike in CRS nowadays... Hence consider ICES, penny wise pound foolish

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 1:07am On Oct 26, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Dee00: 3:57am On Oct 26, 2018
Hi everyone.

Does WAEC (Yaba) specify who they want the affidavit from? A woman (who does affidavit) opposite the WAEC office charges twice as much as others who are not in the vicinity.

I will appreciate a quick response. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by chuckdee13(m): 4:49am On Oct 26, 2018
Thanls for your response. Short time? I thought you must be an EIT for at least 4yrs before upgrading to PE.
cochtrane:

I'm applying for EIT. I don't think you can easily get PE without Canadian experience. Meanwhile, you could get EIT now and work in Canada for a short time before upgrading to PEng.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by adeleks: 4:52am On Oct 26, 2018
Good morning guys, please is anyone evaluating with ICES recently. My initial cost is stuck on $230 .

Also on the organization section. What do I pick since I'm using it for immigration and its isn't listed there.

Thanks

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by EyesondPrize: 5:59am On Oct 26, 2018
No

Dee00:
Hi everyone.

Does WAEC (Yaba) specify who they want the affidavit from? A woman (who does affidavit) opposite the WAEC office charges twice as much as others who are not in the vicinity.

I will appreciate a quick response. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by EyesondPrize: 6:13am On Oct 26, 2018
I am scheduled for Medicals on Mon,Oct 29th(Qlife). I want to swap with someone that has Dates from November 25th-Nov 30th. Single Applicant.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 6:16am On Oct 26, 2018
Homguy:
A quick one though,
Tbh I don't know how you're going to tackle this. Why don't you want to add the child at once? Is your deadline imminent?
I feel that when you finally add the baby, the birth certificate will show that he/she was born before AOR and it might raise some questions.
However, if you're out of time, I think you can go ahead and submit without the baby, then raise CSE immediately. An argument could be made for you that you need time to process baby's passport.

Maybe you should tweet IRCC and hear from the horse's mouth

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Obeetee: 6:45am On Oct 26, 2018
Good morning elders and all.
I have just gotten reference letters from my employers that I intend to claim points for.They are three but one of them didn't add my first name.The other two had my full names..Is this an issue?Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Madekay: 6:55am On Oct 26, 2018
‘If’ is a probability which means baby can come or might not be around. So after saying that, my advise is as such;
1. If baby comes just before submission, u are in luck as you can include the baby and DOB as pay fees at once even if the docs are not yet ready as you can immediately process that and submit a CSE but make sure you put LOE on both places for passport and BC (if it isn’t ready yet)Am assuming you just want a quick AOR and at least start the process.

2. If baby is still in the womb, go ahead and submit, and when baby comes, you can inform IRCC and you would be required to pay fees and submit docs.

The choice is yours.

Cheers

Homguy:
A quick one though,

Newmum01
mcstan18
Ifeoma77
et al

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by labelbybee: 7:16am On Oct 26, 2018
Please i need anyone that claimed points for sibling in Canada and has gotten PPR urgently.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mannycrown: 7:21am On Oct 26, 2018
[quote author=nubiadoll post=72386515][/quote]
Don't make the 301cad payment. Remove the 26cad charge for delivery within Canada so you can pay the normal charge of 275cad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.