Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (474) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (908409 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by deTimo: 9:40am On Oct 25, 2018
Newmum0615:
Whew! Finally caught up with you guys. It's so hard keeping up these days.
Congratulations to you @wizean. Beautiful story you've got there.
For all of you that read 'bum' instead of 'bump', submit your IELTS TRF to me. I want to check something.
Have a blessed day people.

Welcome,

@ the bolded, it was bum before the p was added. Thank NL for modify button.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 25, 2018
Okay, thanks Tojued. Let me go pay them a visit smiley
Tojued:

I think this question is better suited to the living in Canada thread.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 25, 2018
Yes o. The hustle has been real but has now ended in praise. You're most welcome bro. All the best! smiley wink
wizean:
Buddy in the hussle, thanks so much. U did gave me a whole lot of hope.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by olisachris: 9:46am On Oct 25, 2018
Morning all
I asked this question before but I didnt get any response.
Please I have a cousin who is currently on the application process for express entry. He is a military personnel in Nigeria. Is it possible for him to apply as a military officer or does he need to have been discharged before he can apply. Please I need a detailed information or a link.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by buggi102kruse: 9:49am On Oct 25, 2018
Please good people of the house!
Is it after payment to WES before I can have Reference number?

Pls house answer me
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ladon7: 9:57am On Oct 25, 2018
Good mng, pls how can I get my noc in sinp expression of interest profile.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Sthill5: 10:13am On Oct 25, 2018
buggi102kruse:

Pls house answer me

Yes
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ndukaezennia1: 10:14am On Oct 25, 2018
Thank you so much for your response
joo2018:
1. You can buy the Tbill.
2. 6 months SOA not mandatory. If you add it, you may add a letter of support/gift declaration from your spouse to reflect the money he/she transferred.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ndukaezennia1: 10:16am On Oct 25, 2018
Thanks a lot for the wealth of information. Raphrulz
raphrulz:
Funds in accounts of accompanying spouse (included in the application) can be used... as long as you obtain a consent letter that allows that. You didn't even have to stress yourselves transferring the money to your account. However, there are no issues as long as the source of funds can be proved if requested.

Per the 2nd question: The reference letter (showing average balance) from the bank in CIC format, is indeed the requirement for POF. No where on the platform stipulates that 6 months bank statement must be presented. However, people present it to avoid delays, ADRs or doubts about the POF documents presented. Its not really compulsory.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by EyesondPrize: 10:20am On Oct 25, 2018
Choose payment through Western Union to get a reference number. You can change the payment method later to pay.

buggi102kruse:

Pls house answer me

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ndukaezennia1: 10:23am On Oct 25, 2018
Congratulations to wizean and everyone who clinched the most coveted PPR and ITA. Our testimonies will keep flowing. Please my nairaland seniors I have a question, for the Application fee and RPRF. Which one is recommended paying the both together or paying the application fee and waiting for RPRF request?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by stargiirl: 10:29am On Oct 25, 2018
Good morning all, anyone looking to switch medical dates with me? I have a November date & I want mid December qlife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by gook: 10:36am On Oct 25, 2018
Ndukaezennia1:
Congratulations to wizean and everyone who clinched the most coveted PPR and ITA. Our testimonies will keep flowing. Please my nairaland seniors I have a question, for the Application fee and RPRF. Which one is recommended paying the both together or paying the application fee and waiting for RPRF request?

Before now(pre-biometrics),getting a request to pay RPRF was a good indication of progress.However,current trend shows it has no bearing anymore,so if I were you, I would pay all to avoid ADR stress.(That ADR might even slow you down).If your documents are fine,when the time is right, you will get PPR.

My take....

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by tescom: 10:40am On Oct 25, 2018
[quote author=Ladson post=72392749]Good morning kindly help me on what to do on this

You should be OK to use ND and BSc. It will earn you two or more certificates. Ok
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Stonebreaker01: 10:50am On Oct 25, 2018
Amennnn

*kievgang

stonecoldcafe:
I see the floodgates of PPR about to rush through again. With the ghost update information and June AOR people queuing for their testimony. For those wen never write, go write now oh.

Still remembering our brothers and sisters with LVO, Accra and Kiev. Dear lord, may they open their files and conclude their application so we can also rejoice with them. Amen

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by buggi102kruse: 10:58am On Oct 25, 2018
EyesondPrize:
Choose payment through Western Union to get a reference number. You can change the payment method later to pay.

Thanks so much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by iaatmguy(m): 11:01am On Oct 25, 2018
Ladson:
Good morning kindly help me on what to do on this

the answer to your question is in page one
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Oakville19: 11:05am On Oct 25, 2018
Lastruct:
Good evening house, trust we all had a great day. Please I need a help on something, I got biometric request today for spouse and I(primary applicant). In our application, we used same address which is Abuja, right now I work in Lagos and spouse works in Abuja. I would like to know if it’s compulsory we both capture in the same place or we can capture separately based on current location (remember our registered address is Abuja). Just trying to see if we can avoid the transportation cost. Has anyone been in my shoes here? Thanks as I await your responses dear family of God.

My husband and I did it separately (Abuja & Lagos) on different days, it was updated to complete once he did his a day after me.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by MrOba: 11:33am On Oct 25, 2018
BTech. And yes, I have since completed by evaluation with WES.

ojsamuel:
Hi. Please which transcript did you request, Btech, MSc or MBA? And have you eventually sailed through?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Numerouuuno: 11:37am On Oct 25, 2018
olisachris:
Morning all
I asked this question before but I didnt get any response.
Please I have a cousin who is currently on the application process for express entry. He is a military personnel in Nigeria. Is it possible for him to apply as a military officer or does he need to have been discharged before he can apply. Please I need a detailed information or a link.
Applying while being a military officer or not doesn't matter, it's doesn't have an effect on his application or eligibility, It's the Noc and reference letter he'll submit that will determine that. But I know that his security screening is gonna make his application processing time probably lengthy.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by jholarharde(f): 11:46am On Oct 25, 2018
stargiirl:
Good morning all, anyone looking to switch medical dates with me? I have a November date & I want mid December qlife.
I have an appointment for dec 7th, I won't mind switching

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by jholarharde(f): 11:50am On Oct 25, 2018
stargiirl:
can we switch date, I have for DEC 7th, family of four, I just sent you a PM. kindly respond
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Yakay: 11:51am On Oct 25, 2018
Ladson:
Do i need to evaluate only Beng or all my results. I have read that I need to evaluate the highest. I have ND and Hnd in discipline and I did direct entry into university with my OND.

If you got your OND and HND from same school,I'll advise you evaluate those 2 Diplomas, so as to ease you from the stress of dealing with 2 different schools, or you can decide to evaluate your OND and BEng, whichever option works for you.
Its your final decision to pick the 2 diplomas/degree you will like to evaluate to fetch you points for 2 certificates or more
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Yakay: 11:57am On Oct 25, 2018
jholarharde:

can we switch date, I have for DEC 7th, family of four, I just sent you a PM. kindly respond

Just to chip this in, if you are switching dates, make sure you are not switching single person appointment with a family appointment. I think that matters too(cos the day i called i was given an earlier date, but when I made an enquiry as to what i needed to bring along for the kids, the lady said that date wont be available if i was booking for family)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by jholarharde(f): 12:03pm On Oct 25, 2018
Yakay:

Just to chip this in, if you are switching dates, make sure you are not switching single person appointment with a family appointment. I think that matters too(cos the day i called i was given an earlier date, but when I made an enquiry as to what i needed to bring along for the kids, the lady said that date wont be available if i was booking for family)
thanks a lot, that was why I indicated the family number
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Lastruct: 12:08pm On Oct 25, 2018
Oakville19:

My husband and I did it separately (Abuja & Lagos) on different days, it was updated to complete once he did his a day after me.

Oh...thanks so much. I appreciate. Will do same immediately
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by olisachris: 12:47pm On Oct 25, 2018
Numerouuuno:

Applying while being a military officer or not doesn't matter, it's doesn't have an effect on his application or eligibility, It's the Noc and reference letter he'll submit that will determine that. But I know that his security screening is gonna make his application processing time probably lengthy.
thank you very much @Numerouuuno
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Violetdaisy: 12:51pm On Oct 25, 2018
Hello guys,glad I joined this forum
Please does my husband have to get PCC too,he is my dependent?
My cousin is a citizen of Canada but has always lived there,would I get points if I mention her as a relative?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by daks01: 12:54pm On Oct 25, 2018
Please visit page one, it'll give you all necessary advice.

Violetdaisy:
My cousin is a citizen of Canada but has always lived there,would I get points if I mention her as a relative?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 12:56pm On Oct 25, 2018
Violetdaisy:
Your husband is not one of your dependants, he is your spouse and yes; his PCC is required.
No, you can't claim points from your cousin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by stargiirl: 1:05pm On Oct 25, 2018
We can’t switch then. Mine’s a single person appointment. Sadly. Would have also loved a 2nd/3rd week in Dec date.

jholarharde:

I have an appointment for dec 7th, I won't mind switching
Yakay:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by britiko: 1:14pm On Oct 25, 2018
Glowingx:

Basically money
*Copied*
My friend went to WAEC to get his certificate sent to WES. I think we spent almost 25k. (30k to play safe.) The instruction to do this is at the entrance to the receptionist office at WAEC yaba. Or just speak with the receptionist. Opposite WAEC office, you need to do an affidavit(2-4K) shaa bargain. the court people are there also you need your passport photo. You have to pay 10k to the WAEC finance office and buy 2 envelopes that will be addressed to WES with your Ref no printed on top(Very impprtant). Then you need to pay I think N9 500 for courier to Canada. Once you submit this to the WAEC office. They will sort your certificate and send. If you have a copy you can bring along to help ease the search. Once WAEC does its part, UPS will pick up and you will get a message with a tracking number to know when it will arrive Canada. Then you can log on to your WES platform and check update. Note that WES will srnd a letter to WAEC to verify. Once they receive WAEC response, I believe then do the needful. You can track this. Once you hear a letter has been sent to WAEC. Pray that they respond early�. All the best

Thank you so much for the detailed explanation.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.