Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,968 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (475) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (909199 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by jmnsimone(f): 1:37pm On Oct 25, 2018
Hi everyone

I've been refused a Uk visa before but I can't remember why I was refused or where the refusal letter is - will I need this post ITA? If I do need it is there any way I can request another copy? I'm trying to put everything I need together while waiting for my ECA to materialize and I don't want anything else delaying me.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Violetdaisy: 1:51pm On Oct 25, 2018
Ifeoma77:

Your husband is not one of your dependants, he is your spouse and yes; his PCC is required.
No, you can't claim points from your cousin

Thank you so much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Numerouuuno: 2:24pm On Oct 25, 2018
jmnsimone:
Hi everyone

I've been refused a Uk visa before but I can't remember why I was refused or where the refusal letter is - will I need this post ITA? If I do need it is there any way I can request another copy? I'm trying to put everything I need together while waiting for my ECA to materialize and I don't want anything else delaying me.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by lovidoagmailc(m): 2:38pm On Oct 25, 2018
Hello people, Please should POF be inclusive of application, biometrics and RPRF? It is being paid from a totally different source and I Don’t want a lump sum to reflect in the SOA to be submitted. Trying to keep to a simple documentation. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Godisgracious: 2:43pm On Oct 25, 2018
Please someone should come to my aid, i need a good ielts tutorial center in Enugu with good reviews.
Kindly treat as urgent.
Dont ignore
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 25, 2018
No, they're not inclusive.

lovidoagmailc:
Hello people, Please should POF be inclusive of application, biometrics and RPRF? It is being paid from a totally different source and I Don’t want a lump sum to reflect in the SOA to be submitted. Trying to keep to a simple documentation. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by smslive2: 2:46pm On Oct 25, 2018
Let's becareful when giving information on public forum like this? The bolded below is incorrect. You can upload refusal letters post ITA under Client Information (Where you upload LOE)
Numerouuuno:

You don't need the letter if you can try to remember the reasons. There is no point in the application process where you can actually attach the letter if you had it. You will only need to state the reason(s) for refusal briefly in a sentence or paragraph with 3 lines at most.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by lovidoagmailc(m): 3:07pm On Oct 25, 2018
dumprep:
No, they're not inclusive.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newmum0615: 3:18pm On Oct 25, 2018
I just tire for the matter.
smslive2:
Let's becareful when giving information on public forum like this? The bolded below is incorrect. You can upload refusal letters post ITA under Client Information (Where you upload LOE)

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by smslive2: 3:59pm On Oct 25, 2018
The way incorrect information is been dished out confidently is worrying.
Newmum0615:
I just tire for the matter.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Obeetee: 4:04pm On Oct 25, 2018
Good day nairaland family.I must commend you all for providing invaluable information to Nigerians which would have cost them millions through agents.please I want a concise opinion on how to proceed about this...

I entered the pool on 18/10/2018..CRS score is 454 so hopefully by the next draw I will get an ITA..
My POF is 100% gift deed.This gift deed was paid on the 19th to a joint account and same day we bought treasury bills.What I want to know is this....

For POF what do I submit?just TB certificate?or add gift deed and SOA?Will adding additional documents to the TB certificate be counter productive?
The timeline between when the POF entered my account/TB certificate(19/10/2018) and when I will most likely get ITA will not be more than 3weeks..Will this be an issue or should I delay a bit before submission as I already have all documents ready? What will be the best way to go about it?

Finally I am the PA..Do I need a birth certificate as part of documents to upload?PS: I have a private hospital birth certificate so do I get the NPC attestation of age?

Thank you in advance for your usual guidance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 25, 2018
smslive2:
The way incorrect information is been dished out confidently is worrying.
When you refuse to read, you get wrong information.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by smslive2: 4:16pm On Oct 25, 2018
For the POF... I believe you need to submit both the Gift Deed and the TB Certificate. You can also write a LOE to explain that you have used the gifted funds to buy TB so that it could yiled interest while waiting for your application to be approved.

You do not need your birth certificate for your application, however, you will need your kids birth certificates which include both parent's name.

Obeetee:
Good day nairaland family.I must commend you all for providing invaluable information to Nigerians which would have cost them millions through agents.please I want a concise opinion on how to proceed about this...

I entered the pool on 18/10/2018..CRS score is 454 so hopefully by the next draw I will get an ITA..
My POF is 100% gift deed.This gift deed was paid on the 19th to a joint account and same day we bought treasury bills.What I want to know is this....

For POF what do I submit?just TB certificate?or add gift deed and SOA?Will adding additional documents to the TB certificate be counter productive?
The timeline between when the POF entered my account/TB certificate(19/10/2018) and when I will most likely get ITA will not be more than 3weeks..Will this be an issue or should I delay a bit before submission as I already have all documents ready? What will be the best way to go about it?

Finally I am the PA..Do I need a birth certificate as part of documents to upload?PS: I have a private hospital birth certificate so do I get the NPC attestation of age?

Thank you in advance for your usual guidance

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Lastruct: 4:20pm On Oct 25, 2018
Guys help me ooo...was trying to book an appointment with VFS to submit biometric tomorrow, all effort prove abortive as I could not pass through the captcha, thinking maybe their server has issues. And then I tried to call CFS Lekki to ask if I could go for it tomorrow morning without the appointment, a guy picked and said I will have to make a payment again. he requested that I sent a mail to vfsglobal2001@yahoo.com and then I will get the details of what and how to pay before coming for the capturing.

Please those who submitted recently in Lagos, was this the process before I get scammed oh...lol
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by fmsimple(m): 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2018
Temeetee12:
Good evening Nairalanders,
Please is it correct that BSc Physiology will be evaluated by MCC?

**Physiology is a Basic Medical Science degree**

If not, what evaluating body is most appropriate to evaluate this
I will appreciate a URL link pls!

MCC does evaluation for only MBBS / MBChB. Strictly for Physicians.
BSc Physiology = WES, ICES, IQAS and others.

Google for URL links or visit page 1.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by jholarharde(f): 4:48pm On Oct 25, 2018
stargiirl:
We can’t switch then. Mine’s a single person appointment. Sadly. Would have also loved a 2nd/3rd week in Dec date.

thanks dear, I got a call from qlife some minutes ago that there is a free slot for Nov 8 for a family of 4, because I told them to put me on their waiting list in case someone calls to cancel

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Numerouuuno: 5:04pm On Oct 25, 2018
smslive2:
Editing...
I didn't think of the client information area when I answered the question and it seems my answer was wrong. I confused the question with a TRV application where you are asked on the IMM5257e form about previous refusals and an opportunity to include a brief statement on the reasons for the refusal. I thought the same form is submitted during PR application. I seriously apologize for the wrong information provided to jmnsimone. My Apologies.

20 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by balogunsam(m): 5:21pm On Oct 25, 2018
wizean:
For God is faithful and faithful shall He remain!

IT'S PEE PEE ARHHHHHGGGG GUYS ! grin grin grin

Decision to travel : September 2017
WES processing took 7months : May 10th (All thanks to NASU and the Nigerian bottlenecked system.
Spouse WES : 8 months: June 22 (Eventually didn't use it)
IELTS first attempt : Jan 6 (writing fall my hand and remark no pure.
IELTS Second attempt : Feb 1 (I pulled through)
Spouse IELTS : Jan 20 (she made it at the first sitting)
ITA : May 23
AOR: June 22
MED PASS: July 10
Ordered Gmcs : Sept 25 (Yet to get it)
IP2 : Oct 19
Ghost update : Oct 20
PPR : Oct 24 (Dated Oct 23)

I owe alot of people gratitude in this house and I just can't thank you guys enough.

@Selgzsy, gistwivkome, Balogunsam and everyone who came through for me during the WES madness, I am sincerely grateful.

@Newmum0165, thank you so much for pointing out that major flaw in my employment reference later. Men would stumble to favour you.

@Team May 23rd ITA and June AOR, trust me, we will all smile at last. Keep hanging on.

@Nairaland homies, thanks so much guys. You have alway been there for me since 2009 (My very major source of local info)

@Spouse, I know you will read this, I just wanna say I am so sorry for diving you so hard, forcing you to sit for IELTS with your big bump, forcing you to go after inspector moshood with that big bump, forcing you to take a 3days old baby to queue up at immigrations for passport. Believe me, I really do appreciate every of ur efforts and it was just for our collective good. I love you to the moon !

Peace out !

wooow!!! God be praiseddd!!!!! Congratulations! Finally!!!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Oakville19: 5:51pm On Oct 25, 2018
Lastruct:
Guys help me ooo...was trying to book an appointment with VFS to submit biometric tomorrow, all effort prove abortive as I could not pass through the captcha, thinking maybe their server has issues. And then I tried to call CFS Lekki to ask if I could go for it tomorrow morning without the appointment, a guy picked and said I will have to make a payment again. he requested that I sent a mail to vfsglobal2001@yahoo.com and then I will get the details of what and how to pay before coming for the capturing.

Please those who submitted recently in Lagos, was this the process before I get scammed oh...lol
Thanks in anticipation

You don’t make any payment you only need your biometrics letter.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Yakay: 5:51pm On Oct 25, 2018
jmnsimone:
Hi everyone

If u can't remember the reason, then state it that way and provide the application/case number. I guess your passport was stamped on the last page and your case number and date written(usually alphanumeric this like LAG 555555), if they want to enquire further, i think they can use that ref number to get the info they need from the UK people.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by stonecoldcafe: 5:55pm On Oct 25, 2018
Double post
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by stonecoldcafe: 5:55pm On Oct 25, 2018
jmnsimone:
Hi everyone

I had a refusal too. I couldn't remember the exact reason they gave. I no longer possessed the refusal letter.

I simply stated the refusal month/year and the country it was to, I uploaded the visa page where they put the ugly rejection stamp (as per all marking request) and simply stated I could no longer remember the precise reason the embassy gave for refusal. I had no issues. I had no ADR for this. I have my COPR today.

If CIC truly wants to know why the visa application was rejected, they can simply request same information from the UK. Don't go troubling yourself about old rejection letters. The most important thing is full disclosure of visa application rejection

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by debbydee(f): 6:00pm On Oct 25, 2018
Good day everyone.

Please i need assistance in making some decisions. Firstly I intend applying for PR but my hubby is not willing to relocate. He has promised to give me the necessary assistance i may require during and after the process. I have 5 years working experience from IT sector though i am no longer working but doing business. Hubby is a legal practitioner with over 15 years experience. I have taken time to study and I am still studying this thread from part one though i am yet to complete the part 5 thread. Now, I know i am to take IELTS exams and I have started preparing for it. Secondly, I am to verify my results with WES/ICES but i just got to know that WES now verify WEAC/NECO results.

My questions are
1, who should be the principal applicant?
2. which of the verifying bodies should i use in terms of less stress and quick response?
3. will it be possible for me to go alone with the children. NB. i have 3 children.
4. Can i start the result verification before writing ielts or wait till i am done with the examinations.
5. Is my hubby still supposed to verify his result?

Please i will appreciate response form the gurus in the house.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Vancouver4(f): 6:11pm On Oct 25, 2018
@MODielts Pls do you provide headset for candidate at Abuja test center?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by stargiirl: 6:19pm On Oct 25, 2018
Answers are embedded. Also read the first page. grin
debbydee:
Good day everyone.

Please i need assistance in making some decisions. Firstly I intend applying for PR but my hubby is not willing to relocate. He has promised to give me the necessary assistance i may require during and after the process. I have 5 years working experience from IT sector though i am no longer working but doing business. Hubby is a legal practitioner with over 15 years experience. I have taken time to study and I am still studying this thread from part one though i am yet to complete the part 5 thread. Now, I know i am to take IELTS exams and I have started preparing for it. Secondly, I am to verify my results with WES/ICES but i just got to know that WES now verify WEAC/NECO results.

My questions are
1, who should be the principal applicant? Calculate your CRS scores to determine who the better PA should be based on age, education etc.
2. which of the verifying bodies should i use in terms of less stress and quick response? - Anyone. Except either of you have a degree for a specific evaluating body eg pharmacy.
3. will it be possible for me to go alone with the children. NB. i have 3 children. - Yes. But if your hubby is the PA he must land with you all. You can’t land before him or without him.
4. Can i start the result verification before writing ielts or wait till i am done with the examinations. - yes. Sometimes evaluation takes a loonggggg time. Also it has a 5 year validity. So I don’t see any problem.
5. Is my hubby still supposed to verify his result? Again this will depend on whether you need to claim points from him as PA or not. Use CRs too to calculate and seee.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 6:55pm On Oct 25, 2018
Lastruct:

Thanks in anticipation
S
C
A
M
Immediately I saw the email address, I knew issa yahoo yahoo something.
I think you might have clicked on a phishing link.
Don't send any email and don't make any payment.
Most importantly, when you do get to VFS, report to them so they can tackle the scammers legally

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 6:59pm On Oct 25, 2018
debbydee:
Good day everyone.

My questions are
1, who should be the principal applicant?
2. which of the verifying bodies should i use in terms of less stress and quick response?
3. will it be possible for me to go alone with the children. NB. i have 3 children.
4. Can i start the result verification before writing ielts or wait till i am done with the examinations.
5. Is my hubby still supposed to verify his result?

Thanks
1. If your hubby has 15 years experience, chances are age won't let him be the PA. So that falls to you
2. Most people now use ICES
3. Yes you can go with your children
4. It's recommended to start ECA as early as possible
5. Yes

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ladson: 7:07pm On Oct 25, 2018
I have checked and what I saw.is highest certificate which should be Beng but I did DE to obtain my Beng. my question- Do I need to evaluate the result used for the DE?
iaatmguy:
the answer to your question is in page one
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ladson: 7:11pm On Oct 25, 2018
Thanks for the time. I don't understand the last statement.
Yakay:

" you will like to evaluate to fetch you points for 2 certificates or more"
If you got your OND and HND from same school,I'll advise you evaluate those 2 Diplomas, so as to ease you from the stress of dealing with 2 different schools, or you can decide to evaluate your OND and BEng, whichever option works for you.
Its your final decision to pick the 2 diplomas/degree you will like to evaluate to fetch you points for 2 certificates or more
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 7:14pm On Oct 25, 2018
kfrosh:
I am also new here but I realized every single question has been answered in page 1. It surprises me that some people are yet to realize this.

That's because you dared to research further, which sadly isn't a common attribute amongst many these days.

Congrats wizean. @Threemg, you know we've been waiting for yours too.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by jmnsimone(f): 7:20pm On Oct 25, 2018
Thanks! I was going to do the same but I wanted to be sure that the letter wasn't compulsory.

@stonecoldcafe @Yakay @Numerouuuno

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Akpasomething: 7:20pm On Oct 25, 2018
smslive2:
For the POF... I believe you need to submit both the Gift Deed and the TB Certificate. You can also write a LOE to explain that you have used the gifted funds to buy TB so that it could yiled interest while waiting for your application to be approved.

You do not need your birth certificate for your application, however, you will need your kids birth certificates which include both parent's name.

I'm in a similar situation... I'm getting 100% gift deed from my brother..

Which of these 2 options is safer?

1.) Leave the funds in my account, and submit gift deed, bank reference and statements. And buy TB after AOR.

2.) Buy TB and submit just gift deed and TB certificate..

Cc: ifeoma77
Newmum0165
Mcstan18

(1) (2) (3) ... (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.