Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,221 members, 7,957,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:50 PM

4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ (68767 Views)

Abuja Where You Get Married Without Bride Price / Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians / Slay Queens' Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ by GOFRONT(m): 4:09pm On Aug 05, 2018
shocked

And a Slayqueen from Gwagwalada promised to com visit me today fa.....and now she has disappoint me......Yomkom disappointment grin
Re: 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ by safarigirl(f): 4:11pm On Aug 05, 2018
Lol..... I'm not a slayqueen then grin

I don't frequent any of these places or locations and I don't go out with any 'sponsor' #LoneWolf

4 Likes

Re: 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ by Factfinder1(m): 4:13pm On Aug 05, 2018
SafetyFirst:
In "Sokalle"

And Standford, and crush cafe and evenly garden

1 Like

Re: 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ by TOMMYS: 4:13pm On Aug 05, 2018
See just forget you babe wey dey Abuja o. Cus Alhaji ready to buy her the latest apple product (Iphone, MacBook etc... even before any shagging. If you know you know.

1 Like

Re: 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ by apolonius(m): 4:17pm On Aug 05, 2018
Yes,Bank,Caribbean,Storms and Cubana night clubs.

Jabi Lake Mall and Dunes Centre.

Jevinik in Wuse 2 and Garki 2. Then the KFC area in Wuse 2.

Please quote me if you are adding more.

All slay queens in Abuja,make we meet on 29th for a rich meal.
Re: 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ by DSDLIVEREPORT: 4:18pm On Aug 05, 2018
omoiyalayi:
They are in Maitama, asokoro & wuse 2

The fake ones are in lugbe, nyayan & kubwa to mention few

the real fake ones are in those places.the ones facing realty are lugbe and the rest I suppose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ by Bluehill1051: 4:19pm On Aug 05, 2018
What are you saying?? So we should go there and look at them or what?

1 Like

Re: 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ by Humility017(m): 4:19pm On Aug 05, 2018
Mankosi:
If ur girl relocate to Abuja just forget her cos she will be corrupt in no time.
exactly I currently reside here...but will not marry from among these ladies I see here.
you can hardly get a decent lady here....

most ladies here are driven by material possessions
Re: 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ by Humility017(m): 4:21pm On Aug 05, 2018
safarigirl:

I don't frequent any of these places or locations and I don't go out with any 'sponsor' #LoneWolf

sure you're not.....
you can easily spot an Abuja slay queen when you see one...
Re: 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ by milemimi93(m): 4:21pm On Aug 05, 2018
See a topic that came to FP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ by Amazonboss(f): 4:22pm On Aug 05, 2018
Slay girls? They borrow everything including locations for pictures!!!!!!

Dei-dei
Bwari
Lugbe
Masaka
Nyanya
Mpape
Lifecamp

Una sabi una selves! Update the list as you go

1 Like

Re: 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ by holajeedayy: 4:33pm On Aug 05, 2018
safarigirl:

Who ask you I saw your Photoshop pic
Re: 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ by bejeria101(m): 4:34pm On Aug 05, 2018
omoiyalayi:
Chai guy you nasty o hehehe
Re: 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ by ObongawanAKS(f): 4:37pm On Aug 05, 2018
Mankosi:
If ur girl relocate to Abuja just forget her cos she will be corrupt in no time.
Guy, I've lived in Abj for over 5yrs and I ain't corrupt. No matter how corrupt the society, there are still decent peeps from decent homes.

4 Likes

Re: 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ by Elliot2(m): 4:38pm On Aug 05, 2018
my uncle is building a world class amusement park( classier than "wonderland") n an event centre at gwagwalada. slay queens around this area (esp uniabj) just got a new spot to slay.
Re: 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ by ObongawanAKS(f): 4:40pm On Aug 05, 2018
Mankosi:
Story!
Re: 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ by blacknp(m): 4:56pm On Aug 05, 2018
3millionia:
So amist all this yawah for this buhari government some one wil have time for slay Queens

For me and my family we re busy slaying in Gods blessings

Off to evening services, op i will remember you in prayers
Which yawah from President Buhari's Government?to the best of my knowledge only myopic and lazy people are complaining.
Re: 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ by julitoch: 5:01pm On Aug 05, 2018
apolonius:
Yes,Bank,Caribbean,Storms and Cubana night clubs.

Jabi Lake Mall and Dunes Centre.

Jevinik in Wuse 2 and Garki 2. Then the KFC area in Wuse 2.

Please quote me if you are adding more.

All slay queens in Abuja,make we meet on 29th for a rich meal.
Where are we meeting on 29th for the rich meal, i'm interested
Re: 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ by Ade3000yrs(m): 5:15pm On Aug 05, 2018
so unfortunate we have women who have nothing to offer in Africa
Re: 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ by wink2015(m): 5:18pm On Aug 05, 2018
This devilish and satanic word "SLAYING" is gaining unnecessary popularity these days.

What happen to pretty, attractive, beautiful etc

Later it is the slaying king and slaying queen that will use knife to stab the other partner.

Parents avoid this slaying words it is not good for your children.

Satan 666 is adding more dangerous words to the internet dictionary.

Make dem dey SLAY SLAY na dem sabi!

What happen to the story we use to tell our children under the village moon light.

Now it is Big butt and slay and slay that is the message we sell to our youth!

Lastly another offensive word to christian is this word

"Small girl with a big God"

Who is their God?

Material things choice car, posh apartment etc

1 Like

Re: 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ by Dollabiz: 5:22pm On Aug 05, 2018
Oh
Re: 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ by Neldrizzy(m): 5:25pm On Aug 05, 2018
EmekaBlue:
ceddi plaza, silverbird cinema, barnex plaza, amigo plaza e.t.c
Reset, Crush cafe in Gwarinpa, Bolingo hotel pool side, Jabi Lake Mall, Moscow underground, cubana.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ by Neldrizzy(m): 5:28pm On Aug 05, 2018
Factfinder1:

And Standford, and crush cafe and evenly garden
madam so you sabi Stamford? Chai... You dey waka sha..

What about soul lounge
Re: 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ by Awoo88: 5:28pm On Aug 05, 2018
You mean four place where you can find olosho
Re: 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ by OgaBuhari: 5:29pm On Aug 05, 2018
ObongawanAKS:

Guy, I've lived in Abj for over 5yrs and I ain't corrupt. No matter how corrupt the society, there are still decent peeps from decent homes.
Your profile picture sef show saw you na one of dem.
By the way, Obongawan ami ndo etubom yak itang iko ke private eh?
Re: 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ by Neldrizzy(m): 5:32pm On Aug 05, 2018
Amazonboss:
Slay girls? They borrow everything including locations for pictures!!!!!!

Dei-dei
Bwari
Lugbe
Masaka
Nyanya
Mpape
Lifecamp

Una sabi una selves! Update the list as you go
Dutse
Jahi
Wuye
Katampe
Mabushi
Kado
Citec
Karu
Jikwoyi
Kuje
Jiri

1 Like

Re: 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ by apolonius(m): 5:35pm On Aug 05, 2018
julitoch:
Where are we meeting on 29th for the rich meal, i'm interested

I am just playing. But,I am coming into Abuja on the day and can buy you some drinks or something,if you are free to join me when I get in. Send me a message.
Re: 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ by julitoch: 5:51pm On Aug 05, 2018
apolonius:

I am just playing. But,I am coming into Abuja on the day and can buy you some drinks or something,if you are free to join me when I get in. Send me a message.
LOL, yeah, sure
Re: 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ by bujebudanu1(m): 5:54pm On Aug 05, 2018
Mankosi:

Go on Instagram instamessage.

All the girls in Abuja are professional Masseur and give happy ending. grin
I don't know who taught them

4 Likes

Re: 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ by Didcot: 5:54pm On Aug 05, 2018
The idio....t who created this thread deserves to be banned for life!

What a fu...cking gasbag!!!!
Re: 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ by bujebudanu1(m): 5:55pm On Aug 05, 2018
[quote author=Neldrizzy post=70011195]madam so you sabi Stamford? Chai... You dey waka sha..

grin
Re: 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ by ABBEYsammy01(m): 6:01pm On Aug 05, 2018
You be correct customer, you know all d joints, you forget to include Wuse zone 4.

[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Wonders Why Slay Queens Go Through All This Packaging If Not For Men (photos / 10 Categories Of Female Virgins / Wedding Of A Young Man And His Older Wife Goes Viral.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.