Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ (67123 Views)

Kaduna Slay Queens Storm Their Friend Wedding Ceremony In Grand Style (pics/vid) / Abuja Where You Get Married Without Bride Price / Slay Queens' Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ by Ourown(m): 6:13pm On Aug 05, 2018
Who's a slay queen?

1 Like

Re: 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ by chiboy1116: 6:21pm On Aug 05, 2018
yeyerolling:
Wuse zone 2
gwarimpa 3rd at night also, close to hmedix and, Domino's pizza , dem full there.
Re: 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ by Factfinder1(m): 6:34pm On Aug 05, 2018
Neldrizzy:
madam so you sabi Stamford? Chai... You dey waka sha..

What about soul lounge

I no b madam na bros I be I dey location at the moment

1 Like

Re: 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ by luizpippo(m): 6:44pm On Aug 05, 2018
StarUp:
The lady on red skirt and black top is more than a slay queen o...that one na Nyash Queen grin

Na slaughter queen
Re: 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:47pm On Aug 05, 2018
omoiyalayi:
They are in Maitama, asokoro & wuse 2

The fake ones are in lugbe, nyayan & kubwa to mention few

See man wey sabi.

Na d fake wans dey Lugbe and co.

The main wan dey Asokoro and dem maitama dem
Re: 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:49pm On Aug 05, 2018
tenmariner:

Dutse Sokale bah

Na d fake ones det there

Jus like fake Gucci
Re: 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ by GreenCap: 7:04pm On Aug 05, 2018
Amazonboss:
Slay girls? They borrow everything including locations for pictures!!!!!!

Dei-dei
Bwari
Lugbe
Masaka
Nyanya
Mpape
Lifecamp

Una sabi una selves! Update the list as you go

encircle the flyover at Berger Roundabout, i hear Siena touts shouting

Dei-dei/Zuba or Bwari/Dutse eastwards (turning right)

facing north (going up) you'll find Jabi/Life Camp taxis.

westwards (turning left) you'll see Lugbe/Airport Road taxis.

looking south (going down) to Wuse, it's Maraba/Nyanya buses.

please where is called Masaka?

1 Like

Re: 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ by fancy4eve(f): 7:29pm On Aug 05, 2018
EmekaBlue:
ceddi plaza, silverbird cinema, barnex plaza, amigo plaza e.t.c
na u know whether Amingo na Plaza or supermarket.
Re: 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ by blackboy(m): 7:45pm On Aug 05, 2018
UniversalDove:
Stay away from abuja chicks.... 96% are low key OLOSHO
not true. but your mentality is what most guyz in Abuja have about chicks. There are many many decent girls in Abuja . Good wife materials.

1 Like

Re: 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ by blackboy(m): 7:53pm On Aug 05, 2018
Factfinder1:

And Standford, and crush cafe and evenly garden
Gwarinpa phase lol.
Re: 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ by Kawounited: 8:09pm On Aug 05, 2018
That's their headquarters of slaying n oloshoism.. grin grin

yeyerolling:
Wuse zone 2

1 Like

Re: 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ by bdemix(m): 8:19pm On Aug 05, 2018
Badest, Dutse alhaji, i can relate to that
SafetyFirst:
In "Sokalle"

1 Like

Re: 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 05, 2018
omoiyalayi:
They are in Maitama, asokoro & wuse 2

The fake ones are in lugbe, nyayan & kubwa to mention few

Baba!
Re: 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ by Neldrizzy(m): 9:06pm On Aug 05, 2018
Factfinder1:

I no b madam na bros I be I dey location at the moment
cheeeeee!!! Make we link up na
Re: 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ by BIXYBABE: 9:48pm On Aug 05, 2018
Mankosi:
If ur girl relocate to Abuja just forget her cos she will be corrupt in no time.
I stays in Abuja, I live alone and I'm not corrupt. Even if u live in jungle, if u will, u will. Life is choice.
Re: 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ by EmekaBlue(m): 10:00pm On Aug 05, 2018
fancy4eve:
na u know whether Amingo Plaza or na supermarket.
grin b like u get shop there...
Re: 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ by pacespot(m): 11:11pm On Aug 05, 2018
When old corrupt Nigerian politicians are having young fresh Nigerian girls on a timetable, how do you expect them to leave their pot of soup: Nigeria treachery.

if you ever tasted money in Nigeria with all the comfort and ecstasy that follow, you would never want to lose your grip of power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ by nonix22(m): 11:59pm On Aug 05, 2018
I'm stunned no one added wuse market during work hours within the week; the manner of girls you see parading up and Dan go make you feel like say u miss road

1 Like

Re: 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ by Sirmuel1(m): 12:25am On Aug 06, 2018
blackboy:
not true. but your mentality is what most guyz in Abuja have about chicks. There are many many decent girls in Abuja . Good wife materials.

Don't let them deceive you oh. There is no love in Abuja

3 Likes

Re: 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ by Paschy88(m): 12:41am On Aug 06, 2018
The last pix though...
Re: 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ by Angelmoses(m): 2:36am On Aug 06, 2018
[quote author=TWservices post=70000775]My advice: Slay but don't be slayed. [/quote
No o... slay and be slayed
Re: 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ by Schuffeadv23: 7:08am On Aug 06, 2018
Giftedhand92:
Slay queens’ is a new breed of young women who are doing the unthinkable to get what they want.

Slay queens are becoming popular in major cities across Nigeria, Abuja being among them. However,
'slaying' is a personal choice and lifestyle and people should not be judged on what they choose to do
For Nigeria's capital, there are specific areas where these 'queens' frequently visit as they slay. These are their joints:

1. Theater/Movies

Slay queens like trending things and you will often spot them at movie theaters with their boyfriends or sponsors.
These kinds of women love attention will want to know what is happening in the movie industry, perhaps to pick some trends for their job.

2. Nightclubs
Slay queens love clubbing and entertainment.
You will often spot them at top entertainment joints dancing and having fun with their boyfriends or sponsors.

3. Restaurants

Slay queens like eating good food or having a pizza or ice cream.
You will often spot Abuja slay queens at fast food joints in town or top restaurants.

4. Music concerts

Slay queens love music mostly secular and will flock concerts where top artists are performing.
They flock these concerts with an aim of getting hooked up top officials or big boys who can take care of their expensive lives.

From Zenithnaija.com

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/4-places-in-abuja-where-youll-easily-find-slay-queens/ so nobody here knows a place called Galadimawa? The slay queens there bring Oyinbo to their slums. U see gay slays, lesbian slays etc. U even see an open advert for Gigolo's

Re: 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ by drezzyx(m): 7:19am On Aug 06, 2018
Bambam hubalaki is all this things am seeing all yansh or something else, upon all this country hardship .
Re: 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ by chuggy(m): 11:38am On Aug 06, 2018
'woman-buku' jaji street, kubwa...if you know, you know
Re: 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ by Amazonboss(f): 8:03pm On Aug 06, 2018
GreenCap:

encircle the flyover at Berger Roundabout, i hear Siena touts shouting

Dei-dei/Zuba or Bwari/Dutse eastwards (turning right)

facing north (going up) you'll find Jabi/Life Camp taxis.

westwards (turning left) you'll see Lugbe/Airport Road taxis.

looking south (going down) to Wuse, it's Maraba/Nyanya buses.

please where is called Masaka?

Hay!!!!!! Where you a conductor before?

3 Likes

Re: 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ by captianfreeman(m): 9:02pm On Aug 06, 2018
UniversalDove:
Stay away from abuja chicks.... 96% are low key OLOSHO

It is 99% actually , and that is what is responsible for the low numbers of marriages in abuja.

1 Like

Re: 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ by seangy4konji: 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2018
97 percent of ladies in Abuja are olonsho. Just few no she knack for money. Few.
Re: 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ by Olayinka777(m): 6:55pm On Aug 08, 2018
Has anyone heard of Lagos street in Garki? Heard that is another happening place.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ by ObongawanAKS(f): 7:26am On Sep 30, 2018
OgaBuhari:
Your profile picture sef show saw you na one of dem.
By the way, Obongawan ami ndo etubom yak itang iko ke private eh?
Ado ok! Ke mbebet
Re: 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ by apolonius(m): 2:20pm On Sep 30, 2018
Olayinka777:
Has anyone heard of Lagos street in Garki? Heard that is another happening place.

Not anymore. It has faded after some demolitions.I was there last week, lost the parade of pleasure merchants that it boasted in the late 1900s to about 2010.

1 Like

Re: 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ by exzywillipaton: 7:52pm On Sep 30, 2018
HouseOfWine:
Obvious hangout locations, why dont we try physical locations

1. Wuse 2 especially aminu kano crescent and adetokunbo

2. Area 11

3. Jabi

4. Area 3

5. Gwarinpa
confirm spots
Re: 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ by Olayinka777(m): 9:09pm On Sep 30, 2018
apolonius:

Not anymore. It has faded after some demolitions.I was there last week, lost the parade of pleasure merchants that it boasted in the late 1900s to about 2010.
Hmm really!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men / Bride Looks Sad At Her Wedding, Video Goes Viral / You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.