Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,861 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Goodwill Akpabio Wants To Be Senate President By Joining APC - Premium Times - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodwill Akpabio Wants To Be Senate President By Joining APC - Premium Times (38890 Views)

Sen. President Goodwill Akpabio the worst senate president? / It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares / Why I Want To Be Senate President – Ndume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodwill Akpabio Wants To Be Senate President By Joining APC - Premium Times by Tundeobama(m): 1:49pm On Aug 05, 2018
CioAngels:
He defeat, but not have his way, just like Oshiomhole, he will ruin APC, They say once beaten twice shy, i pity APC. He will steal, acquire the whole of Nigeria, as in Tinubu brother.
lets compare state ruled by tinubu and akpabio to your erosion state which of your leader can match this two people works in thier various state.i worked in uyo they love akpabio and are ready to support him to highest position of politics.

2 Likes

Re: Goodwill Akpabio Wants To Be Senate President By Joining APC - Premium Times by Tundeobama(m): 1:56pm On Aug 05, 2018
deji17:

Abi o. Cash and carry politics and politics of bad belle is the bane of the South East.
Na there dem dey, someone from the minority tribe becameNigeria President. Like play, like play, another minority south south will clinch Senate President seat before their eyes...
south south people will be betrayers in igbo mouth 2019 edo is apc rivers state two senators are apc,delta and cross river will shock you 2019.south south people now understand Nigeria politics why do you think they dont want to join biafra but Nigerdelta republic.

3 Likes

Re: Goodwill Akpabio Wants To Be Senate President By Joining APC - Premium Times by truthfulparrot(m): 1:57pm On Aug 05, 2018
Almaiga:
If Akpabio is joining the APC for his desire to become a Senate president, so be it. The APC is a free party, everybody can aspire to become what ever he wishes, with no restriction.
Akpabio is a wise man.

Nigerians are wiser now.
I still don't know why Buhari and his supporters are politically naive? It should have occurred to them that Akpabio is only playing a script written by Saraki.

First EFCC will get off his neck and this will further put more dirts on PMB's anti corruption crusade. And in case Saraki and Ekweremadu are booted out of senate leadership, Akpabio will remain in APC to continuing undermining PMB.
Re: Goodwill Akpabio Wants To Be Senate President By Joining APC - Premium Times by Butterflyleo: 2:08pm On Aug 05, 2018
Johnnyessence:
since the baba oloye decamping to pdp, you have never get yourself . he is still the senate president. so far so good, the state governors you mentioned about are of Pdp. non of them haven't said that they will join Apc. let us keep our fingers crossed.

Go and take several seats.

Your baba oloye is not my headache and had never been. We look at the bigger picture while you busy being myopic with your baba oloye talk upandan.

You said non of the governors have said they will join APC abi?

I love tormenting you with bad news for your party of looters and thieves.

Another very bad news is loading grin
Re: Goodwill Akpabio Wants To Be Senate President By Joining APC - Premium Times by Butterflyleo: 2:10pm On Aug 05, 2018
truthfulparrot:
I still don't know why Buhari and his supporters are politically naive? It should have occurred to them that Akpabio is only playing a script written by Saraki.

First EFCC will get off his neck and this will further put more dirts on PMB's anti corruption crusade. And in case Saraki and Ekweremadu are booted out of senate leadership, Akpabio will remain in APC to continuing undermining PMB.

Which script?

Laughing in defection grin

Whose file does EFCC actually close?

Akpabio has ported and people like you will wail and then stop wailing.

Akpabio has his balls in a vice and dare not undermine anybody and he knows it.

He is coming to APC GLADLY! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Goodwill Akpabio Wants To Be Senate President By Joining APC - Premium Times by Gkemz: 2:10pm On Aug 05, 2018
Government that buys unmerited favour and recognition by compensating greedy, selfish and desperate power-driven opponents to manipulate the masses.
Akpabio has always been a fairweather politician who always switch loyalty right from Obasanjo's administration down to yaradua and Goodluck.

To APC, the best way to win a race is to buy your opponent.
Re: Goodwill Akpabio Wants To Be Senate President By Joining APC - Premium Times by Johnnyessence(m): 2:11pm On Aug 05, 2018
Afamed:

Jonnyessense, my friend. When did you become a political analyst despite all your failed permutations in Edo , Ondo and recently Ekiti states elections? Between where is Gov Eleka of Ekiti state?
let me tell you here, i will informed you here ok. i'm a Apc apologist but a grassroot to the call. i only support individual politician with their goals and vision for their people. you mentioned Edo state here, i will informed here that it was sheriff that caused the whole francas in the ize iyamu governorship bid. if you don't know then, i will enlightened you here that there was factional chairman in pdp then. sheriff and makarfi then was the factional chairman of pdp which bring about the confusion of the candidate they will brought for edo state governorship election. that was the reason why ize iyamu doesn't got it right then. it was die minutes that they got justice on the court of ize iyamu as the pdp flag bearer then. now the issues have been resolved since. ize iyamu is still in the pdp party contributing his own quota for the development of edo state. if you don't know, pdp still has 2 pdp senators too in edo state. definitely pdp are still rooted in edo state. now you talked about ondo state, i purposefully support Aketi cos' his senatorial zone have only taste governorship seat since 1999-2003, during late abraham adesanya of blessed memory. he is from that axis but only spent 4 years in power before late olusegun agagu succeed him. meanwhile late agagu was from different senatorial district then before mimiko succeed him and spent 8 years in power. meanwhile mimiko is from ondo central senatorial zone, he has spent 8 years in power . instead of him to give the other senatorial district another chance for his party pdp to win the last year election, no he was busy imposing his commissioner of justice, then jegede surface. meanwhile jegede isn't popular at all. jimoh ibrahim have been nursing the governorship ambition since the second term of mimiko in government when mimiko finiah from the government, he takes over from mimiko, but mimiko do the other thing. and that is what make jimoh ibrahim to went to court and seek court redress to delay the case about the matter. meanwhile there was factional chairmen in pdp then . jimoh ibrahim belong to sheriff camp then. then abang delay the justice then which led to loss of jegede to that election. besides have been wanting aketi to succeed mimiko for his political role in Apc politics. he was Apc lawyer then. tinubu always used him to defend his case in the court. but at the primary election, tinubu doesn't want aketi to be governor cos' aketi won't surrender his state, ondo state to him. it was the backing of buhari government that brought about the success of aketi on last year governorship election. i could remember vividly too '' see and buy method'' was adopted at the poll. now you are talking about ekiti state, it was difderent scenario different. it was night rigging that brought fayemi in. i will stop here. osun state governorship election is next month and i will analyse next nonth governorship election to you guys. let me drink water.
Re: Goodwill Akpabio Wants To Be Senate President By Joining APC - Premium Times by Johnnyessence(m): 2:15pm On Aug 05, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Go and take several seats.

Your baba oloye is not my headache and had never been. We look at the bigger picture while you busy being myopic with your baba oloye talk upandan.

You said non of the governors have said they will join APC abi?

I love tormenting you with bad news for your party of looters and thieves.

Another very bad news is loading grin
so what can we talk about Apc hmm? party of saint baaa. you just make me smile jare. let me drink water. do you have pvc ? cos' the way you jump around on nairaland this way calls for concern. omo babaoloye decamping to pdp having give you series of problems.
Re: Goodwill Akpabio Wants To Be Senate President By Joining APC - Premium Times by truthfulparrot(m): 2:19pm On Aug 05, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Which script?

Laughing in defection grin

Whose file does EFCC actually close?

Akpabio has ported and people like you will wail and then stop wailing.

Akpabio has his balls in a vice and dare not undermine anybody and he knows it.

He is coming to APC GLADLY! cheesy
People like you are so pathetic and erratic. Who told you that I support PDP? I am very sure that if Akpabio change his mind tomorrow you will still shamelessly come to this forum and label him a corrupt person. You guys are not focus and smart. That is why Saraki is always a step ahead of APC politicians and their supporters. I will refer to this post in the coming months when you guys will realise that Akpabio defection is a Trojan horse from PDP
Re: Goodwill Akpabio Wants To Be Senate President By Joining APC - Premium Times by Duru009(m): 2:35pm On Aug 05, 2018
Tundeobama:

which word he will campaign for his party let me tell you south south has more political knowledge than east reason why the hv gej they are playing a smart game against 2023.East are so golible supporting saraki when the post is meant for them now akpabio is in for it.i can say categorycally akpabio is the biggest politician in the south south his people love him go and check his infrastructure achievement he will win with any party and to add akpabio is love massively even in southwest.

Okay !

Mark my post !
Re: Goodwill Akpabio Wants To Be Senate President By Joining APC - Premium Times by IJEYdiamond(f): 2:40pm On Aug 05, 2018
I use to admire Sen Akpabio when he brought Akwa ibom to limelight.. hmmm even with the Salary for life " just for 2 terms as Governor" but when Selfishness beclouds the senses of reasoning then downfall awaits... Remember you can not Order PMB.... its a pity.
Re: Goodwill Akpabio Wants To Be Senate President By Joining APC - Premium Times by Turboking(m): 2:40pm On Aug 05, 2018
Johnnyessence:
since when Niger delta people have been supporting pdp. so it is the decamping of akpabio that will now convince niger delta people to votes for Apc baa. i can see one of the nairaland politician here. not difficult to sight them here. besides in south west zone, not yoruba people go with tinubu Apc party. alot of people have left Apc. there are still AD, ADC and other parties too..
well,depending on how u see things,I just sighted the AD scenario just to tutor u nd broaden your knowledge on Nigeria's politics,mind you APC still has 2 senatorial seats from rivers state in its kitty and they increasing by the day even se. .let's see out things plays out from nw till feb my friend
Re: Goodwill Akpabio Wants To Be Senate President By Joining APC - Premium Times by IJEYdiamond(f): 2:49pm On Aug 05, 2018
iammo:

Somebody better warn apkabio, that he better not break a single agreement with buhari. He may end up locked up for a very long time or better still disappear like KANU and all his relatives. Buhari that divorced his first wife sefinatu for reaching out to ibb, he never spoke to the woman again till she died

You dont say!!!!... Is this Unforgiveless in play!! hmm
Re: Goodwill Akpabio Wants To Be Senate President By Joining APC - Premium Times by iammo(m): 3:04pm On Aug 05, 2018
IJEYdiamond:

You dont say!!!!... Is this Unforgiveless in play!! hmm
Fulani man and forgiveness don't just go hand in hand. Saraki's major game plan is to bring out his British passport and move on, but apkabio is within reach
Re: Goodwill Akpabio Wants To Be Senate President By Joining APC - Premium Times by Ekajuk: 3:15pm On Aug 05, 2018
progress69:
Saraki eyes go clear 2019. Mark my words grin
Why him eye go clear? two time former Gov and a Senate President.... he might not contest for Senate again because he knows he will not be re elected as Senate President....na President d hungry Saraki joor
Re: Goodwill Akpabio Wants To Be Senate President By Joining APC - Premium Times by henryhemon(m): 3:39pm On Aug 05, 2018
johnmartus:
Well he can't be given senate president just like that, and I know he can't make such a demand. Although akpabio will make good leadership in red chamber than that of rogue bukola saraki.

Akpabio is a saint obi right?? Senseless being.
Re: Goodwill Akpabio Wants To Be Senate President By Joining APC - Premium Times by Arkayn: 3:44pm On Aug 05, 2018
life2017:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/south-south-regional/278890-akpabio-defecting-to-apc-buharis-aide-confirms.html

SOWORE/ MOGHALU 2019. That is our only hope to free ourselves from these wretched old thieves who don’t give a damn about us. Nigerian youths collect your PVCs. It is time for a real change. All of us cannot escape to abroad, they don’t want us there. We have to change this country.

2 Likes

Re: Goodwill Akpabio Wants To Be Senate President By Joining APC - Premium Times by Johnnyessence(m): 4:11pm On Aug 05, 2018
Turboking:
well,depending on how u see things,I just sighted the AD scenario just to tutor u nd broaden your knowledge on Nigeria's politics,mind you APC still has 2 senatorial seats from rivers state in its kitty and they increasing by the day even se. .let's see out things plays out from nw till feb my friend
senator magnus abe will soon decamp to pdp too. him and amaechi are still in court on the leadership of Apc structure in rivers state. you haven't see any thing yet. abeg i want to drink water jare.
Re: Goodwill Akpabio Wants To Be Senate President By Joining APC - Premium Times by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 05, 2018
Nigerian politicians are greedy and selfish. I only pity people who allow themselves to be used as pawns
Re: Goodwill Akpabio Wants To Be Senate President By Joining APC - Premium Times by Awaja(m): 4:54pm On Aug 05, 2018
It’s only a stupid man that trust the fertility of an ashawo!
Nigerian politicians like gracing diff beds .
Re: Goodwill Akpabio Wants To Be Senate President By Joining APC - Premium Times by Ade3000yrs(m): 5:47pm On Aug 05, 2018
hmmm
Re: Goodwill Akpabio Wants To Be Senate President By Joining APC - Premium Times by Afamed: 5:58pm On Aug 05, 2018
Johnnyessence:
let me tell you here, i will informed you here ok. i'm a Apc apologist but a grassroot to the call. i only support individual politician with their goals and vision for their people. you mentioned Edo state here, i will informed here that it was sheriff that caused the whole francas in the ize iyamu governorship bid. if you don't know then, i will enlightened you here that there was factional chairman in pdp then. sheriff and makarfi then was the factional chairman of pdp which bring about the confusion of the candidate they will brought for edo state governorship election. that was the reason why ize iyamu doesn't got it right then. it was die minutes that they got justice on the court of ize iyamu as the pdp flag bearer then. now the issues have been resolved since. ize iyamu is still in the pdp party contributing his own quota for the development of edo state. if you don't know, pdp still has 2 pdp senators too in edo state. definitely pdp are still rooted in edo state. now you talked about ondo state, i purposefully support Aketi cos' his senatorial zone have only taste governorship seat since 1999-2003, during late abraham adesanya of blessed memory. he is from that axis but only spent 4 years in power before late olusegun agagu succeed him. meanwhile late agagu was from different senatorial district then before mimiko succeed him and spent 8 years in power. meanwhile mimiko is from ondo central senatorial zone, he has spent 8 years in power . instead of him to give the other senatorial district another chance for his party pdp to win the last year election, no he was busy imposing his commissioner of justice, then jegede surface. meanwhile jegede isn't popular at all. jimoh ibrahim have been nursing the governorship ambition since the second term of mimiko in government when mimiko finiah from the government, he takes over from mimiko, but mimiko do the other thing. and that is what make jimoh ibrahim to went to court and seek court redress to delay the case about the matter. meanwhile there was factional chairmen in pdp then . jimoh ibrahim belong to sheriff camp then. then abang delay the justice then which led to loss of jegede to that election. besides have been wanting aketi to succeed mimiko for his political role in Apc politics. he was Apc lawyer then. tinubu always used him to defend his case in the court. but at the primary election, tinubu doesn't want aketi to be governor cos' aketi won't surrender his state, ondo state to him. it was the backing of buhari government that brought about the success of aketi on last year governorship election. i could remember vividly too '' see and buy method'' was adopted at the poll. now you are talking about ekiti state, it was difderent scenario different. it was night rigging that brought fayemi in. i will stop here. osun state governorship election is next month and i will analyse next nonth governorship election to you guys. let me drink water.
Where is Gov Eleka ?
Re: Goodwill Akpabio Wants To Be Senate President By Joining APC - Premium Times by klax(m): 6:31pm On Aug 05, 2018
Idrismusty97:
So he will join APC today and defect tomorrow just packing people with him on wheel barrow lol? You think this is Tom and Jerry? Even if he defect about four years from now the APC must have already benefited a lot from his initial defection so no problem. Besides i don't think he would want to bury his political career like Saraki and Tambuwal grin.

I can't belief you are typing this. I've always like your post but this one bro I did not tell for it. I thought your party claimed they are on war with corrupt politician and only pdp protect and welcome corrupt people I guess you remember this same your new saint called Akpabio has question unanswer with the efcc? Oh now is a free man and those billions gone right?

Ok nah I can see how Buhari is fighting corruption indeed. With this type of your post I hate Buhari the more and apc disgust me like pooh. Is this how Buhari want to fight corruption? He is a useless man and must go by force by fire Nigerians voted him.to power to mend the mess of pdp but not to shield them for joining his party. Buhari is a clown that must go down. God bless.
Re: Goodwill Akpabio Wants To Be Senate President By Joining APC - Premium Times by Idrismusty97(m): 6:36pm On Aug 05, 2018
klax:

I can't belief you are typing this. I've always like your post but this one bro I did not tell for it. I thought your party claimed they are on war with corrupt politician and only pdp protect and welcome corrupt people I guess you remember this same your new saint called Akpabio has question unanswer with the efcc? Oh now is a free man and those billions gone right?

Ok nah I can see how Buhari is fighting corruption indeed. With this type of your post I hate Buhari the more and apc disgust me like pooh. Is this how Buhari want to fight corruption? He is a useless man and must go by force by fire Nigerians voted him.to power to mend the mess of pdp but not to shield them for joining his party. Buhari is a clown that must go down. God bless.
Akpabio is a saint
Saraki and Tambuwal are criminals and they will be brought to justice in Jesus name, Inshallah

Kiss the truth.
Re: Goodwill Akpabio Wants To Be Senate President By Joining APC - Premium Times by Almaiga: 7:05pm On Aug 05, 2018
cucumbae:
Why tinubu wan impose gbajamiala as Senate President?

When did Femi Gbajabiamila becomes a Senator?

Re: Goodwill Akpabio Wants To Be Senate President By Joining APC - Premium Times by Almaiga: 7:10pm On Aug 05, 2018
truthfulparrot:

Are you trying to tell me you know the politics better than the Politicians? It's like a spectator claiming he can play football better than those professional footballers.

Nigerians are wiser now. cool
Re: Goodwill Akpabio Wants To Be Senate President By Joining APC - Premium Times by Justinah4real(f): 9:51pm On Aug 05, 2018
Princedapace:

lol

see how Nigerian youths dey support these criminals. Part of the terms for Akpabio is to stop EFCC from probing him.. Can u just imagine the type of politicians we have in Nigeria?

All of them, Buhari o, GEJ, PDP o, APC o, they are all selfish and after their own interest. None is ever after the interest of the masses..

It is so sad that majority of Nigerians celebrate this nonsense. It is so unfortunate for this great country. I am really sad.

In other countries, politicians are know for their ideology. Here, they are known for their pocket.

Well, i hope u are rich enough to have the best life for your kids.

If not, OYO be ur own.

Re: Goodwill Akpabio Wants To Be Senate President By Joining APC - Premium Times by Justinah4real(f): 9:58pm On Aug 05, 2018
iammo:
Anything to get control of the senate, and start passing bills and laws that favors the executives alone, first would be suplimentary budget and inec 254billion expenditure, then would be grazing route and cattle colony for all states, they may even censor social media. should apkabio raise any objection, he would be invited by EFCC, detained and badly beating up in detention, or tear gassed till he agrees undecided

Re: Goodwill Akpabio Wants To Be Senate President By Joining APC - Premium Times by Seun360(m): 5:55am On Aug 06, 2018
markidoo:
I just wonder how he will campaign for Nsima Ekere against his successor Udom

Politics is a game of Interest.

No permanent friends nor foes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) / Hanan Buhari Celebrates Six Months In Marriage (Photos) / Photos From Senator Natasha Akpoti's Homecoming In Okene, Kogi East (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.