Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,453 members, 7,954,784 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:12 AM

Bishop Oyedepo: How To Handle Insults - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: How To Handle Insults (30249 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts / Bishop David Oyedepo – How To Break Generational Curses / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: How To Handle Insults by CodeTemplar: 8:08pm On Aug 05, 2018
gypsey:
so what are you doing here in the ring? you are supposed to ignore me like your crooked pastor said. you are worst than a hypocrite! grin
I am not in the ring with you. I am just an onlooker.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: How To Handle Insults by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 05, 2018
princegeo:
kiss

If I slap you eehhh....
you obviously didn"t take the Advice of your crooked pastor, you are in the ring looking for a fight, instead of ignoring. you people are hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: How To Handle Insults by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 05, 2018
CodeTemplar:
I am not in the ring with you. I am just an onlooker.
yeaa! keep telling yourself that, your crooked pastor didn't mention an onlooker.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: How To Handle Insults by wj26584(m): 8:12pm On Aug 05, 2018
gypsey:
He is still a crooked pastor! yes, he was busy stealing from his gullible and foolish church members

Thieving pastor! grin

Will u keep quite.....
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: How To Handle Insults by BIDOO(m): 8:13pm On Aug 05, 2018
ZeeBaba17:
This should be the right attitude of a real Christian, I don't know where some of those flamboyant Pentecostal latter day pastor sees the one where they say attack your enemies and even the perceived enemies
Lols, You Must Be A Joker! Or May Be You Are Outside The Universe When The Herdmen Issue First Started, Bible Even Admonish Us To Get More Wisdom And Understanding And Forget It Not, But It Seems Like You Are Ignorant Of What You Just Type Up There. Oyedepo Is Also An Advocate For Self-defence.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: How To Handle Insults by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 05, 2018
wj26584:

Will u keep quite.....
okay,

he is still a thieving pastor! is this better? tongue
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: How To Handle Insults by eyinjuege: 8:18pm On Aug 05, 2018
ayusco85:
Lol. A jab at freeze.

Waiting for freeze to respond

People have been attacking Oyedepo since time immemorial. Other pastors with large ministries.
Freeze is much further down the line of those that have been calling him out and insulting him.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: How To Handle Insults by eyinjuege: 8:19pm On Aug 05, 2018
BIDOO:

Lols, You Must Be A Joker! Or May Be You Are Outside The Universe When The Herdmen Issue First Started, Bible Even Admonish Us To Get More Wisdom And Understanding And Forget It Not, But It Seems Like You Are Ignorant Of What You Just Type Up There. Oyedepo Is Also An Advocate For Self-defence.

There is nothing wrong with self defence. It is your statutory right and should be a constitutional right.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: How To Handle Insults by Arkayn: 8:23pm On Aug 05, 2018
gypsey:
beacuse Nigerians rather worship and Defend pastors or pray than discussing their future in nigeria politically.
Is Nairaland blocking topics of SOWORE from getting to FP? The powers that be in both APC / PDP know that a SOWORE/ MOGHALU ticket is the most credible threat to the stranglehold they have on in Nigeria in a generation.
Nigerian youths, WAKE UP!!! get your PVCs!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: How To Handle Insults by DaddyGngeess(m): 8:28pm On Aug 05, 2018
This words will always be in my head oo..no time to fight or care about any insults oo, now to hustle hard and succeed till your haters start hailing you oo.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: How To Handle Insults by boxypane(m): 8:36pm On Aug 05, 2018
dollytino4real:
Dat is my bishop, who wan vex fit go hug transformer.
Add wet transformer join am, so that them go die well well.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: How To Handle Insults by blacknp(m): 8:48pm On Aug 05, 2018
HigherEd:
HOW TO HANDLE INSULTS

Don't get angry because you're insulted.
Someone asked if we should settle the fight; I said there was no fight. If one boxer enters the ring and there is no opponent, he will go home.

Dr David Oyedepo

https://www.facebook.com/100001661818162/posts/1827465797318796/

Good advice to that Ali Baba & The Forty Thieves jamboree pdp umbrella,no vacancy in Aso Rock,I heard Winners has come to an agreement with Redeemed for tithes sharing because since Apc entered power all the juicy appointments have been going to Redeemed Christian Church of God?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: How To Handle Insults by pally123: 8:50pm On Aug 05, 2018
"I said there was no fight. If one boxer enters the ring and there is no opponent, he will go home".

Dr David Oyedepo Classic!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: How To Handle Insults by pally123: 8:51pm On Aug 05, 2018
"I said there was no fight. If one boxer enters the ring and there is no opponent, he will go home". Classic!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: How To Handle Insults by madridsta007(m): 8:51pm On Aug 05, 2018
gypsey:
well.. you may be right, it's just that the so called christians Amplifies their religion than others. and claims their religion is superior than the others.

“Amplify”? grin grin grin
Have you ever lived in Kano before? Or Kaduna? Or Sokoto? Or Maiduguri or Zamfara? Where the loudspeakers from mosques will break the eardrums of your ears and the worshippers will pray on the road— and if you mistakenly tread on them, you could end up having your head chopped off by la-ila-i-la-la chanting almajiris? And this happens in your country.

You don’t know the meaning of “amplify” sir. Believe me you don’t.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: How To Handle Insults by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 05, 2018
madridsta007:

“Amplify”? grin grin grin
Have you ever lived in Kano before? Or Kaduna? Or Sokoto? Or Maiduguri or Zamfara? Where the loudspeakers from mosques will break the eardrums of your ears and the worshippers will pray on the road— and if you mistakenly tread on them, you could end up having your head chopped off by la-ila-i-la-la chanting almajiris? And this happens in your country.

You don’t know the meaning of “amplify” sir. Believe me you don’t.
well...you may be right, i ve never lived in the north, what about the traditionalists? do they Amplify too?

And why the division and verbal attacks on each other? are they not supposed to be Hailing the same God?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: How To Handle Insults by maryalloy(f): 8:57pm On Aug 05, 2018
always on point Bishop, more Grace Sir
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: How To Handle Insults by blacknp(m): 9:01pm On Aug 05, 2018
Arkayn:

Is Nairaland blocking topics of SOWORE from getting to FP? The powers that be in both APC / PDP know that a SOWORE/ MOGHALU ticket is the most credible threat to the stranglehold they have on in Nigeria in a generation.
Nigerian youths, WAKE UP!!! get your PVCs!
Indeed and you are here advocating for topics concerning them to make ordinary front page,even on his famous website he is struggling to make headlines,who will vote for them,when no one knows who they are?,their respective States need them more,as they say Charity begins at home.

President Buhari was Governor ot the old North East States in the mid to late 1970's before he was moved to Petroleum ministry by General Obasanjo,so as you can see Baba has the vast experience needed to steer the Ship,a captain is never to old to find his way back to the port.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: How To Handle Insults by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 05, 2018
It's my new dawn era. Everything is turning around for my good because my case is different. I'm soaring from glory to glory.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: How To Handle Insults by Jaqenhghar: 9:15pm On Aug 05, 2018
HigherEd:
HOW TO HANDLE INSULTS

Don't get angry because you're insulted. I was insulted by other pastors on National Tv for 7 years but I was too busy forging ahead and getting bigger.
Someone asked if we should settle the fight; I said there was no fight. If one boxer enters the ring and there is no opponent, he will go home.

Dr David Oyedepo

https://www.facebook.com/100001661818162/posts/1827465797318796/

Dont respond but you can slap them shey
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: How To Handle Insults by madridsta007(m): 9:28pm On Aug 05, 2018
gypsey:
well...you may be right, i ve never lived in the north, what about the traditionalists? do they Amplify too?

And why the division and verbal attacks on each other? are they not supposed to be Hailing the same God?

I haven’t noticed any “verbal attacks” anywhere. Please point out the examples.

OK. When you live in some parts of the North, you will appreciate the relative peace that comes from the other two religions in Nigeria. If you survive it. I’ll rather have someone “verbally attacking my creed”, than me fearing to step out on a Friday because of some almajri would scream and shout that I stepped on a Koran and in a second, call for the chopping of my head.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: How To Handle Insults by RALPHOW(m): 9:30pm On Aug 05, 2018
gypsey:
He is still a crooked pastor! yes, he was busy stealing from his gullible and foolish church members

Thieving pastor! grin

Do you have transformer around ?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: How To Handle Insults by thayora: 9:34pm On Aug 05, 2018
abbeyie007:
Opening d door of hell 4 those dat voted against ur preferred candidate in 2015 presidential election.... Is dat one not an insult 2 God's kingdom as a whole

pray for insight and wisdom it will do you a great good. or are you part of those boxers fighting there shadows
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: How To Handle Insults by Originalsly: 9:43pm On Aug 05, 2018
HigherEd:

I was too busy forging ahead and getting bigger.

What does he mean by he was getting bigger?...can one of his worshippers/someone with spiritual understanding explain?.... because from what I can see he was forging ahead and getting richer...and still is.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: How To Handle Insults by Eagba(m): 9:47pm On Aug 05, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:

I am sure you can not stand toe to toe, with some of his members, in terms of wealth.
you just show signs of a weak man
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: How To Handle Insults by Komu1048(m): 10:13pm On Aug 05, 2018
[quote author=Jh0wsef post=70013379]This thread is not for afonjas

They can't handle insult anything

Their "ori e daru" must protrude

Their "ori e gbale" must resound

They respond to insults like it's a reflex gringringrin

now watch an afonja mention me

When will Ibos like other tribes. Africa unite
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: How To Handle Insults by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2018
gypsey:
Exaclty! by stealing from you, and the other gullibles, what bout you? are you soaring high? grin I doubt it very much.
He doesn't steal from me yet am soaring higher
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: How To Handle Insults by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 05, 2018
RALPHOW:

Do you have transformer around ?
is this rubbish supposed to make sense?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: How To Handle Insults by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 05, 2018
asuustrike2009:

He doesn't steal from me yet am soaring higher
yea! keep telling yourself that. grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: How To Handle Insults by Ambassadors: 11:17pm On Aug 05, 2018
handsomeclouds:
He will know his opponents on Judgement day

When he starts accounting for his luxury lifestyle funded by poor masses tithe!!!

Every pastor who collects tithes is a thief

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2013/05/07/femi-aribisala-every-pastor-who-collects-tithes-is-a-thief/amp/
No wonder scripture says my people perish because of lack of knowledge. Who told you he became wealthy because of church tithe. Let me burst a bubble for you he doesn't even receive a penny from the church as salary or tithe.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: How To Handle Insults by hoopLA: 11:25pm On Aug 05, 2018
Coming from someone who slapped an apparently illiterate 14 year old and condemned her to hell in one fell swoop, this is a bit rich and hypocritical

Bishop stop playing to the gallery.

You curse from the pulpit, yet you want us to believe you are this gentle. Some of us aren't that gullible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor's Widow's To Sue Assemblies Of God General Council / Images From The Christian Inquisition / See How The Church Helped And Blessed Me As A Little Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.