Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,922 members, 7,810,539 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo (44793 Views)

Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years / Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) / Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by besayag: 7:16pm On Dec 05, 2023
A Nigerian man has tied the knot with his brother's female tenant who catered for him when he was at the hospital after he was diagnosed with kidney stone.

The pretty lady with the handle @winipoko on TikTok stood by her man and offered unwavering support to him.

After the man recovered from surgeries, he decided to surprise his woman with a marriage proposal.

He also gifted her a car and an iPhone as a token of appreciation for taking care of him during his health struggles.

In her words; “From being his brother’s tenant to being his girlfriend But the devil came to steal this joy away. Few months of being with him, he was diagnosed with kidney stones and needed urgent surgery.

“I’ve never seen him in so much pain and he lost so much weight. We stayed at the hospital for 1 week that seemed like 1year. He got discharged and Took me to my favourite place Because yes we deserve it.

“Bought me brand new iPhone 13pro max In appreciation for taking good care of him.

Baby is back on his feet And life went great until His Thanksgiving day doctor called for a second surgery which he never told us about until that day. Another 1week and he was recovering really quick.

“Yes he is back on his feet again and this time no more hospital. Got the biggest surprise of my life, he asked me to marry him, of course can’t say no to a wonderful human.

“Okay I think this is the biggest surprise, A car for me. And he came and paid in full my bride price because baby girl is also an angel in human form. And it’s been months and no more calls from the hospital.”

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by ShangTsung000: 7:19pm On Dec 05, 2023
She's a rare gem. I'll give her that.

It pays to be loyal.

FTC✅

125 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:27pm On Dec 05, 2023
grin

Come and see broke ass guys call him simp.

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by SweetBuns(f): 7:29pm On Dec 05, 2023
May their relationship continue to blossom to greater heights

148 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by doggedfighter(f): 7:33pm On Dec 05, 2023
Love is beautiful and yummy.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by Nonexisting1: 7:52pm On Dec 05, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin

Only children will call him simp. Real gentlemen reward loyalty. If she did all that for me too, I will even buy more than the man did if I have the means. Smart vaginarians know when to invest in a man and this one here now has the right to use the word "I stood by him". I took the redpill, not wickedpill and I'm human too.

181 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by Palazee(m): 7:58pm On Dec 05, 2023
See NAWALT cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by TANID(m): 10:02pm On Dec 05, 2023
SweetBuns:
May their relationship continue to blossom to greater heights

1 Like

Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:05pm On Dec 05, 2023
Nonexisting1:
Only children will call him simp. Real gentlemen reward loyalty. If she did all that for me too, I will even buy more than the man did if I have the means. Smart vaginarians know when to invest in a man and this one here now has the right to use the word "I stood by him". I took the redpill, not wickedpill and I'm human too.

So women can be loyal. Hahahaha loyalty by a woman in the dictionary of redpill? undecided Very confused gender.

. grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by MDBAKP: 10:08pm On Dec 05, 2023
If to say d man poor she go sit down for hospital take care of am talkless of marriage. Afternoon and evening newspapers are born calculators

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by PedoBear: 8:55am On Dec 06, 2023
E go cheat las las and it'll end in divorce

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by FalseProphet1(m): 1:05pm On Dec 06, 2023
Poor guy, that lady would spend the whole marriage reminding him of how he's alive because of her. She would demand for his ATM pins, SM password...etc.

She would tell anyone that cares to listen what she did for him whenever they have any little misunderstanding.

He's screwed but he doesn't know it yet.

This I have seen.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by BarrElChapo(m): 1:05pm On Dec 06, 2023
🤔
Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by Haydens: 1:06pm On Dec 06, 2023
Still know that a woman doesn't help from a place of not expecting something in return grin grin grin

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by Dshocker(m): 1:08pm On Dec 06, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by Beuberry(f): 1:08pm On Dec 06, 2023
Man wey sabi. A faithful man ll gain the most loyal woman.
Sore loser Boyd on this forum won't be able to gain this type of love.
They must be in perpetual pains of no real love. One of them is crying here: https://www.nairaland.com/7932311/lack-commitment-women-killing-me/1

1 Like

Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by Haydens: 1:08pm On Dec 06, 2023
Nonexisting1:

grin grin
Wicked pill keh.

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:09pm On Dec 06, 2023
Happy Married Life To Them
Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by iwillnevergiveup: 1:10pm On Dec 06, 2023
where this kind women de sef, cause all i see this days na gold diggers

10 Likes

Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by jiz: 1:11pm On Dec 06, 2023
May the good Lord bless their union and uphold them. May strange women not distract the man to forget the woman good deed for him.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by UptownVibes(m): 1:12pm On Dec 06, 2023
Nonexisting1:
The person you mentioned is just seeking for attention. He or she doesn't even know what red pill is all about.. Even real redpill dey reward loyalty in a big way..

13 Likes

Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by ThatrealestApex: 1:13pm On Dec 06, 2023
Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by Kingluqman(m): 1:13pm On Dec 06, 2023
That's lovely
Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by Houseofglam7(f): 1:14pm On Dec 06, 2023
Awwwwww
Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by oguns222: 1:14pm On Dec 06, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin

You are obviously too daft to understand the meaning of simping.

This is one of the dangers of wearing wigs and using weavons. It drains the brain of substance and vitality

32 Likes

Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by koladebrainiac(m): 1:15pm On Dec 06, 2023
besayag:
A Nigerian man has tied the knot with his brother's female tenant who catered for him when he was at the hospital after he was diagnosed with kidney stone.

The pretty lady with the handle @winipoko on TikTok stood by her man and offered unwavering support to him.

After the man recovered from surgeries, he decided to surprise his woman with a marriage proposal.

He also gifted her a car and an iPhone as a token of appreciation for taking care of him during his health struggles.

In her words; “From being his brother’s tenant to being his girlfriend But the devil came to steal this joy away. Few months of being with him, he was diagnosed with kidney stones and needed urgent surgery.

“I’ve never seen him in so much pain and he lost so much weight. We stayed at the hospital for 1 week that seemed like 1year. He got discharged and Took me to my favourite place Because yes we deserve it.

“Bought me brand new iPhone 13pro max In appreciation for taking good care of him.

Baby is back on his feet And life went great until His Thanksgiving day doctor called for a second surgery which he never told us about until that day. Another 1week and he was recovering really quick.

“Yes he is back on his feet again and this time no more hospital. Got the biggest surprise of my life, he asked me to marry him, of course can’t say no to a wonderful human.

“Okay I think this is the biggest surprise, A car for me. And he came and paid in full my bride price because baby girl is also an angel in human form. And it’s been months and no more calls from the hospital.”
her Biggest gift is car, i thought she will say its the marriage proposal . well, best of luck for them God bless their marriage and continue to keep them strong

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by Nextt: 1:15pm On Dec 06, 2023
ShangTsung000:
Na good thing.

It pays to be loyal.

FTC✅

She is not just loyal, she is royal and deserving of her prince. God bless their union.
Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by 4tomandchi: 1:16pm On Dec 06, 2023
Women like money die a guy that buy iPhone 13 pro max and a new car is definitely not broke

11 Likes

Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:16pm On Dec 06, 2023
I'd call him a simp but it is his money and his choice.

If he so like, he should set his money ablaze, it's his choice as he will be the one to deal with the consequences of his actions

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins / My Sexcapades In University And How It’s Almost End My Life / Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.