Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

I Need A Girl Friend Please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Girl Friend Please Help (1256 Views)

Hello Friend Please I Need Your Help / I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! / What Bank Model Is Your Girl Friend? Please Add Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Girl Friend Please Help by RationalTV: 11:28pm On Aug 06, 2018
I seriously need a girl friend for a serious relationship please help.
Re: I Need A Girl Friend Please Help by Teaveapoet(f): 2:41am On Aug 07, 2018
Really!
No description?
Re: I Need A Girl Friend Please Help by b0rn2fuck(m): 3:26am On Aug 07, 2018
Teaveapoet:
Really!
No description?
both of you will match
Re: I Need A Girl Friend Please Help by adedayoadeoye(f): 3:57am On Aug 07, 2018
RationalTV:
realy i need boy friend too
Re: I Need A Girl Friend Please Help by paddymo(m): 5:55am On Aug 07, 2018
RationalTV:
try www.ashebbi.com
Re: I Need A Girl Friend Please Help by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:09am On Aug 07, 2018
RationalTV:
are you poor? make money , if rich makes more money, impress yourself, be social and be jovial, all others will fall into places, have you bought your home? own a car, own your business . pursue all that and watch a girl come destroy it, they will be coming like zombies

1 Like

Re: I Need A Girl Friend Please Help by mrphysics(m): 10:24am On Aug 07, 2018
b0rn2fuck:
are you poor? make money , if rich makes more money, impress yourself, be social and be jovial, all others will fall into places, have you bought your home? own a car, own your business . pursue all that and watch a girl come destroy it, they will be coming like zombies
Very true.

When you own a house or live in a comfortable apartment, own a car, have a work/business, even those that rejected you will seek for ways to come back. Your ex will always be available at all times. Only those who have what you have or religiously inclined ladies will reject you at this point of your life if you own all these.

I have come to understand that when women/ladies say it's not all about money, they really meant, its really about money.
Re: I Need A Girl Friend Please Help by paddymo(m): 10:33am On Aug 07, 2018
You need a perfect match, log in to www.ashebbi.com
Re: I Need A Girl Friend Please Help by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 07, 2018
mrphysics:

Very true.

When you own a house or live in a comfortable apartment, own a car, have a work/business, even those that rejected you will seek for ways to come back. Your ex will always be available at all times. Only those who have what you have or religiously inclined ladies will reject you at this point of your life if you own all these.

I have come to understand that when women/ladies say it's not all about money, they really meant, its really about money.

Does anyone worth his salt ever listen to what comes out of a ladies mouth? I tend to do the exact opposite of anything they say.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Girl Friend Please Help by mrphysics(m): 10:35am On Aug 07, 2018
RationalTV:
The most important thing you need is to be comfortable.

If ladies/girlfriends are not forth coming, focus on making yourself better: becoming a good leader, mentor to people, growing your career/business, learning to know the reason for your choice/decision, and making more money.

Trust me, when you are done, you will be shocked the kind of ladies coming your way.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Girl Friend Please Help by MorningStar233: 5:12pm On Aug 07, 2018
RationalTV:

Re: I Need A Girl Friend Please Help by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 07, 2018
RationalTV:
Congratulations, RationalTV. You don't need a girlfriend.

You need to read this short book. It will take you only 30 minutes to read and acquire this great skill.

After doing that, you'll get more girlfriends than you can handle.

Download the intro here for free www.wetclef.com/topic330.html

If you miss this, you'll look back with regrets.

Have a nice day.

Re: I Need A Girl Friend Please Help by donbachi(m): 5:51pm On Aug 07, 2018
RationalTV:
rotate dat ur tv to d east direction...and thank me later.
Re: I Need A Girl Friend Please Help by Asbaba(m): 5:58pm On Aug 07, 2018
grin I also need a girlfriend.
Re: I Need A Girl Friend Please Help by Teaveapoet(f): 11:53pm On Aug 09, 2018
b0rn2fuck:
both of you will match
What?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Girl Friend Please Help by b0rn2fuck(m): 4:03am On Aug 10, 2018
Teaveapoet:

What?
mo fe do bo

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj, Blac Chyna, Amber Rose, And Sky Lead 2018 Vma’s Worst Dressed Celeb / What Should I Do, I Need Your Advice / So Funny How Girls Do Bleaching For Pot Belly Guys - Owerri Club Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.