Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1878 Views)

Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl / 10 Reasons Why Having A Backup Boyfriend Is Dangerous For Women - By Tayo Demola / Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by BRMN: 6:20am On Aug 07, 2018
Re: . by Babatundebaabs(m): 6:32am On Aug 07, 2018
And you can be pregnant and also dont kno the real owner whc is d main and the worst of it. And this can make innocent child suffer. Cos I was dating a girl then and I knew she was seeing another guy and the other knew she was dating me. Later she said she was pregnant and I denied it. I dont care if shes mine or not. She had the baby, atimes looking at the innocent baby brings many questions .... is this beautiful baby mine? So sooner or later AMA go for DNA. But it's a life time pain to me. And I wont forgiv her even thou we live togeda
Re: . by BRMN: 6:38am On Aug 07, 2018
Pls read and drop ur views
Re: . by BRMN: 6:41am On Aug 07, 2018
And the guy will be enjoying himself while the lady will be suffering it when it happens, ladies always suffer more in issues like this
Re: . by BRMN: 6:48am On Aug 07, 2018
Not only pregnancy, many things involved, all join

1 Like

Re: . by BRMN: 7:04am On Aug 07, 2018
Babatundebaabs:
And you can be pregnant and also dont kno the real owner whc is d main and the worst of it. And this can make innocent child suffer. Cos I was dating a girl then and I knew she was seeing another guy and the other knew she was dating me. Later she said she was pregnant and I denied it. I dont care if shes mine or not. She had the baby, atimes looking at the innocent baby brings many questions .... is this beautiful baby mine? So sooner or later AMA go for DNA. But it's a life time pain to me. And I wont forgiv her even thou we live togeda

A lot of innocent children have been brought into the world thru this way. Some women don't even know the real fathers of those children. And we're worried about this country's problems how it came about, what about the home front? Is it ok?
Re: . by BRMN: 7:13am On Aug 07, 2018
Moderators pls kindly move this thread to the front page
Re: . by BRMN: 7:23am On Aug 07, 2018
I guess this one is not controversial, so no comments yet abi
Re: . by BRMN: 7:33am On Aug 07, 2018
Suoo
Re: . by TheOdd1sOut: 8:20am On Aug 07, 2018
I'm coming back to comment. Lemme read the text first
Re: . by BRMN: 9:22am On Aug 07, 2018
Babatundebaabs:

Hmm such a pity really, so as u were dating her she was still seeing another guy, waoo, she was unfaithful to u. I think u should go for the DNA test to know if the baby is truly yours. That's one of the implications of having many partners, unwanted pregnancies is common, no doubt. But I pity the innocent baby who now becomes the innocent victim of everything.
Re: . by Akinbahm(m): 9:34am On Aug 07, 2018
[quote author=BRMN post=70051572]My people, this is a serious matter oo, and i want all of u to be part of it & contribute.

Has Nigeria become so bad dat a self acclaimed relationship counsellor would now resort to advising women to double date in order to find a husband?

Have men become so scarce in Nigeria that the only way women can get married is now to have back up boyfriends?

I read a thread where many Nairalandlers were commenting about a certain guy called Joro who claimed to be a relationship counsellor where he advised women to double date & have spare boyfriends. And I noticed that many people were condemning him & craving for a genuine relationship counsellor instead of what the so called Joro had to offer.

Well I just searched the net & found this article by Nigerian activist & Relationship Counselor Tayo Demola, which I hope will interest many of u & so I decided to share it here as always.

Should ladies truly have backup boyfriends?? Lol!!

Pls read & share ur views, let's discuss the issues. Drop ur comments.

TEN COGENT REASONS WHY HAVING A BACKUP BOYFRIEND IS DANGEROUS FOR WOMEN -BY TAYO DEMOLA over to the backup boyfriend.
Re: . by BRMN: 10:08am On Aug 07, 2018
Really cogent reasons indeed
Re: . by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 07, 2018
Wether joro endorsed having multiple partners or not..the fact is most ppl in relationships in naija already have backup boyfriends or girlfriends. There are ladies with six boyfriends and four sugar daddies and there are guys with eight girlfriends and in some cases sef two sugar mummies. Ladies do the multiple thang for financial gains. Imagine a lady her first boyfriend bought her an iphone...second boyfriend bought her an android... Third and fourth boyfriend sent her 50k each to her account and her sugar daddy bought her a clean camry. Now u understand why a number of ladies indulge in itcheesy.na lucrative business.

1 Like

Re: . by BRMN: 10:20am On Aug 07, 2018
Hmm, really??
Re: . by BRMN: 10:26am On Aug 07, 2018
So it's a lucrative business u say??
Re: . by BRMN: 10:29am On Aug 07, 2018
Moderators pls move this thread to the front page

Cc Cc Lalasticlala
Cc OAM4J
Cc Mynd44
Cc Seun
Cc Dominique
Cc Rocktation
Cc Farano
Re: . by BRMN: 10:47am On Aug 07, 2018
@lefulefu

Some ladies have six boyfriends & four sugar daddies? Are u really serious? That can't be true. U must be joking.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 07, 2018
BRMN:
@lefulefu

Some ladies have six boyfriends & four sugar daddies? Are u really serious? That can't be true. U must be joking.
joking ke?cheesy. If i want to add their facebook and instagram liason some of their backup might be running up to 10 or 15cheesy. Many ladies can handle their backups professionally though but then the motive for backup relationships for the ladies is financial for the guys is just for male egocheesy.
Re: . by BRMN: 11:29am On Aug 07, 2018
lefulefu:
joking ke?cheesy. If i want to add their facebook and instagram liason some of their backup might be running up to 10 or 15cheesy. Many ladies can handle their backups professionally though but then the motive for backup relationships for the ladies is financial for the guys is just for male egocheesy.

This is serious. This is expert oloshoism abi?

And yet we complain about our leaders. The things some ladies do in private is even worse. All for the money. Lord have mercy
Re: . by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 07, 2018
BRMN:

This is serious. This is expert oloshoism abi?

And yet we complain about our leaders. The things some ladies do in private is even worse. All for the money. Lord have mercy
all for d glamcheesy.so jus forget joro.he was jus re echoing what is already happeningcheesy.
Re: . by BRMN: 11:40am On Aug 07, 2018
lefulefu:
all for d glamcheesy.so jus forget joro.he was jus re echoing what is already happeningcheesy.

But was it ok for him as someone who advises people on relationships to give such advice? Being a role model to some people, do u think what he said was proper? I saw many people condemning him and calling him fake on that thread
Re: . by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 07, 2018
BRMN:

But was it ok for him as someone who advises people on relationships to give such advice? Being a role model to some people, do u think what he said was proper? I saw many people condemning him and calling him fake on that thread
joro is an attention seekercheesy.he thrives on negativity just to trendcheesy. If he had said it was wrong to multiplie date do u think his piece would have gathered this much attention?cheesy.he's just doing it for d attention and i dont think a right thinking lady would take him seriously. If u get one serious person who is really worth ur time make u hold am tight. It really pays to be faithful ..what with these deadly stds ravaging our societycheesy. Anyway like i said b4..ladies who multiple date mainly do it for financial gain and guys do it for male ego soothing.there's stress in it abeg. U will see some ppl involved in it looking older than their biological yrs. Look at dose girls involved in runz..check dem five yrs later hw dem dey lookcheesy.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 07, 2018
BRMN:

joro is an attention seekercheesy.he thrives on negativity just to trendcheesy. If he had said it was wrong to multiplie date do u think his piece would have gathered this much attention?cheesy.he's just doing it for d attention and i dont think a right thinking lady would take him seriously. If u get one serious person who is really worth ur time make u hold am tight. It really pays to be faithful ..what with these deadly stds ravaging our societycheesy. Anyway like i said b4..ladies who multiple date mainly do it for financial gain and guys do it for male ego soothing.there's stress in it abeg. U will see some ppl involved in it looking older than their biological yrs. Look at dose girls involved in runz..check dem five yrs later hw dem dey lookcheesy.many will be looking so obese and faded looking.
Re: . by BRMN: 11:54am On Aug 07, 2018
So much stress in it really
Re: . by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 07, 2018
I'm too focused achieving my dream to have a backup boyfriend, the stress is not my thing and am actually not cut out for that shi.t.
Re: . by BRMN: 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2018
Re: . by BRMN: 12:22pm On Aug 07, 2018
Colourich:
I'm too focused achieving my dream to have a backup boyfriend, the stress is not my thing and am actually not cut out for that shi.t.

U are right. A busy person who has a job or busy schedule won't even have the time to double date, u know!
Re: . by BRMN: 12:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
@ lefulefu, u're right, this Joro guy is a real attention seeker, but i think he might end up destroying his career if he continues to give bad advice to people. What do u think?
Re: . by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
BRMN:
@ lefulefu, u're right, this Joro guy is a real attention seeker, but i think he might end up destroying his career if he continues to give bad advice to people. What do u think?
well if he's really a proffesional relationship advicer then he's certainly doing himself more harm than good. But i doubt if he's really a professional love doctor by career cos no sane person would want to jeopadise his real career. He's just doing all this to thrive on online notorietycheesy.
Re: . by BRMN: 6:14pm On Aug 07, 2018
lefulefu:
well if he's really a proffesional relationship advicer then he's certainly doing himself more harm than good. But i doubt if he's really a professional love doctor by career cos no sane person would want to jeopadise his real career. He's just doing all this to thrive on online notorietycheesy.

Yes, no doubt that's his game plan

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Heartbreaking Note A Girl Wrote How She's Being Sexualy Abused By A Neighbor / Girlfriend Working In Another State /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.