Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

What Happens When You Leave Sb For A Richer Person? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happens When You Leave Sb For A Richer Person? (1871 Views)

She Left Me For A Richer Guy: I’M So Sad / Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy / Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens When You Leave Sb For A Richer Person? by chatinent: 12:01pm On Mar 13, 2021
If you left sb because of money to follow sb who is richer, yes, you'll enjoy the money at the initials. No argument..of course, that's the snare.

Soon, the person will realise you've got nothing to bring to the table and become careful of you because they also know money is all the push you need to take any decision.

Even in marriage...

Most of your quarrels will be based on your selling point -- money, betrayal and untrust.

They cannot trust you because that's how you came -- through betrayal.

You'll begin to try to be loyal and learning to live no matter what..but it doesn't work that way. You have only made yourself become a trophy.

A trophy getter will always want newer trophies. They cannot manage settling for less.

If you are caught up in this situation, don't panic. Accept it, you'll always remain a second opinion.

I don't have to mince words.

Funnily enough, you'll begin to find the one you lost in every other rich person to manage. It's gone. Yeah, I said so.

What people want from either lovers or haters is loyalty.

You'll only have memories. You'll only live in your powerful nation; imagination.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happens When You Leave Sb For A Richer Person? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 13, 2021
Endorsed.
Re: What Happens When You Leave Sb For A Richer Person? by paulolee(m): 12:06pm On Mar 13, 2021
sure undiluted truth..

2 Likes

Re: What Happens When You Leave Sb For A Richer Person? by Hollybratt(m): 12:11pm On Mar 13, 2021
Confirm talk

1 Like

Re: What Happens When You Leave Sb For A Richer Person? by Robertgreene1(m): 12:13pm On Mar 13, 2021
interesting...But o.p even if u preach from now till christ comes..naija girls won't still listen..esp those ones from the EASTSIDE...those ones re born gold diggers...tueh..
As 4 me..I will js jejely go nd marry an hausa girl..even if those ones fvck too much..they do it 4 d fun of it nd not 4 d money..
Argue wit ur village people..
gi na ndi obodo unu kariwazia..

1 Like

Re: What Happens When You Leave Sb For A Richer Person? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 13, 2021
mtcheww Nigerian men and their mentality of wanting a woman to suffer with them or choosing a poor guy over the rich one I hiss again mtchewwww

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens When You Leave Sb For A Richer Person? by chatinent: 12:21pm On Mar 13, 2021
StacyO:
Endorsed.

Do you live by the endorsement?
paulolee:
sure undiluted truth..

Oh, thanks.

Hollybratt:
Confirm talk

Respect.
Re: What Happens When You Leave Sb For A Richer Person? by chatinent: 12:22pm On Mar 13, 2021
Robertgreene1:
interesting...but oga even if u preach from now till christ comes...naija girls won't still listen especially those ones from d EAST....infact d society encourages gold digging down here in d East..me..I will js marry a fulani girl..even if those ones fvck too much..they do it 4 d fun of it nd not 4 d money
Argue wit ur village people
gi na ndi obodo unu kariwazia...

I really don't care what any girl thinks. Anybody needing sb to extort should go and work and extort themselves!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happens When You Leave Sb For A Richer Person? by chatinent: 12:24pm On Mar 13, 2021
Zzor:
mtcheww Nigerian men and their mentality of wanting a woman to suffer with them or choosing a poor guy over the rich one I hiss again mtchewwww

In your mind now, a rich guy will settle for less.

Una mentality tickles my fancy.

6 Likes

Re: What Happens When You Leave Sb For A Richer Person? by Xenry: 12:25pm On Mar 13, 2021
Lol
Re: What Happens When You Leave Sb For A Richer Person? by TypicallyBrunt(m): 12:33pm On Mar 13, 2021
Loyalty is king but it's also not the correct choice in every situation. Every situation has it's own peculiarities.
Re: What Happens When You Leave Sb For A Richer Person? by Lucyspa: 1:08pm On Mar 13, 2021
Left my broke boyfriend to date this 38yr old man. Best decision i ever made. Chopping money with no regrets. So o. P, tule jor.

2 Likes

Re: What Happens When You Leave Sb For A Richer Person? by Magnoliaa(f): 2:10pm On Mar 13, 2021
chatinent:

In your mind now, a rich guy will settle for less.

Una mentality tickles my fancy.

Do men not marry down anymore and women marry up again?

1 Like

Re: What Happens When You Leave Sb For A Richer Person? by Magnoliaa(f): 2:39pm On Mar 13, 2021
Alllll of these takes presuppose on one person not bringing value, lmao.

Money is important. Anybody can be valuable, rich or poor, and vice versa. You can have both. And you can have one instead of the other IF it's what works for you.

grin But for playing sakes o, if a rich guy see something he likes and appreciate in me now, he should not roll with me because... ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens When You Leave Sb For A Richer Person? by chatinent: 2:50pm On Mar 13, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Do men not marry down anymore and women marry up again?

Since feminism took over, everyone marries their class now.

1 Like

Re: What Happens When You Leave Sb For A Richer Person? by chatinent: 2:52pm On Mar 13, 2021
Lucyspa:
Left my broke boyfriend to date this 38yr old man. Best decision i ever made. Chopping money with no regrets. So o. P, tule jor.

Ok. I need ₦100k.
Re: What Happens When You Leave Sb For A Richer Person? by chatinent: 2:53pm On Mar 13, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Money is important. Anybody can be valuable, rich or poor, and vice versa. You can have both. And you can have one instead of the other IF it's what works for you.

grin But for playing sakes o, if a rich guy see something he likes and appreciate in me now, he should not roll with me because... ?

Then stop toying with people's emotions. Date who you can marry.
Re: What Happens When You Leave Sb For A Richer Person? by Reex12(m): 3:13pm On Mar 13, 2021
StacyO:
Endorsed.
Zzor:
Lucyspa:
Magnoliaa:

Brethren do not be weary for..

1 Share

Re: What Happens When You Leave Sb For A Richer Person? by Magnoliaa(f): 6:31pm On Mar 14, 2021
chatinent:

Since feminism took over, everyone marries their class now.

Oh, yeah? I hope you'll keep this in mind, lmao. And I'll screenshot this response for future references. Because you're actually admitting here that feminism IS a thing and it DOES have a REAL impact and there's equality of classes smiley. You've also admitted that women aren't leeches anymore. And which makes me wonder WHY this post and for WHOM, since everybody marries in their class BECAUSE of feminism. Abeg, who are the "gold-diggers" you're talking oh?

Abiii, you no think your reply through, ni? Or maybe, pe, oti gbagbe Ned Nwoko and all those modern polygamist men like the Alaafin of Oyo and one 'socialite' guy like that that pulled a stunt with 5/6 pregnant women at an event? Are those women in the same 'class' with those men?

Always think reallly through your responses and don't just say anything back to me because you want to........................................

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens When You Leave Sb For A Richer Person? by Belafonte(m): 6:41pm On Mar 14, 2021
Lol. This is trash. You need to stop letting your insecurities and ignorance make you spew nonsense

There are millions of people who have monkey-branched living happily-ever-after as we speak.

What you typed up there does happen, but it only happens in a certain percentage. It is certain not universal nor is it a rule of nature.

Don't fear a woman leaving because she found a better deal elsewhere. Embrace the fact that everyone has the right and the agency to improve their lives anyway they see fit

Love and light, bro

2 Likes

Re: What Happens When You Leave Sb For A Richer Person? by chatinent: 6:47pm On Mar 14, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Oh, yeah? I hope you'll keep this in mind, lmao. And I'll screenshot this response for future references. Because you're actually admitting here that feminism IS a thing and it DOES have a REAL impact and there's equality of classes smiley. You've also admitted that women aren't leeches anymore. And which makes me wonder WHY this post and for WHOM, since everybody marries in their class BECAUSE of feminism. Abeg, who are the "gold-diggers" you're talking oh?

Abiii, you no think your reply through, ni? Or maybe, pe, oti gbagbe Ned Nwoko and all those modern polygamist men like the Alaafin of Oyo and one 'socialite' guy like that that pulled a stunt with 5/6 pregnant women at an event? Are those women in the same 'class' with those men?

Always think reallly through your responses and don't just say anything back to me because you want to........................................

It depends on the meaning you read out of my post.
Re: What Happens When You Leave Sb For A Richer Person? by Magnoliaa(f): 8:25pm On Mar 14, 2021
chatinent:

It depends on the meaning you read out of my post.

DeependKO, De-fender, ni.

chatinent:

Then stop toying with people's emotions. Date who you can marry.

Pele, o, but o n soro off-key. How this your reply take match watin I tok now?
Re: What Happens When You Leave Sb For A Richer Person? by Magnoliaa(f): 8:31pm On Mar 14, 2021
Reex12:
Brethren do not be weary for..

Oh?

So logically and coherently link my response to the picture you attached, intelligent alpha boy. And while at it, tell me what the 'street' there means since the OP of the thread has asked us to not make inferences based on our limited understanding...so, go!

PS: "If you're man enough to respond civilly, we'll go on to extrapolating factors causing a rise from that 'street' to invariably end up in a return to the street. And many more. Let me tap from your wealth of redpill knowledge tonight." ^_^
Re: What Happens When You Leave Sb For A Richer Person? by chatinent: 10:13pm On Mar 14, 2021
Magnoliaa:

DeependKO, De-fender, ni.

Pele, o, but o n soro off-key. How this your reply take match watin I tok now?

Ṣe ti iwọ fi nlepa mi?
Re: What Happens When You Leave Sb For A Richer Person? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:23pm On Mar 14, 2021
chatinent:

Ṣe ti iwọ fi nlepa mi?

Aje ni mi.

So o se e mo, ni?
Re: What Happens When You Leave Sb For A Richer Person? by chatinent: 10:29pm On Mar 14, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Aje ni mi.

So o se e mo, ni?

Mo ti bẹrẹ lati ro pe o sanwo fun ọ lati da mi loro. E jo o. Na hustle we dey here o.
Re: What Happens When You Leave Sb For A Richer Person? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 14, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Aje ni mi.

So o se e mo, ni?
What's this all about?
Re: What Happens When You Leave Sb For A Richer Person? by Magnoliaa(f): 11:29pm On Mar 14, 2021
chatinent:

Mo ti bẹrẹ lati ro pe o sanwo fun ọ lati da mi loro. E jo o. Na hustle we dey here o.

Go, joor. grin grin

HellVictorinho:

What's this all about?

What's what all about?
Re: What Happens When You Leave Sb For A Richer Person? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 14, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Go, joor. grin grin

What's what all about?
Your back and forth movements chatinent.
Re: What Happens When You Leave Sb For A Richer Person? by Magnoliaa(f): 11:44pm On Mar 14, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Your back and forth movements chatinent.

Is not only movement you will see. What about locomotion?
Re: What Happens When You Leave Sb For A Richer Person? by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 15, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Is not only movement you will see. What about locomotion?
Ha ha ha
Re: What Happens When You Leave Sb For A Richer Person? by chatinent: 6:07pm On Mar 15, 2021
[quote author=Magnoliaa post=99890642]

Go, joor. grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Think She Wants? / Just Realized My Girl Friend Has An Alternate Whatsapp Account / How I Forgot God Because Of Fine Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.