Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) (58497 Views)

Goodhead: Wike, others responsible for the Murder of DPO Bako / 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara / Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by Streetgent: 11:15am On Aug 07, 2018
namet:
Very useless people! They cannot fight boko haram. You hear them cry of salaray each time boko harm attacks their barracks and slaughters them like flies.

Our armed forces are only good at intimidating unarmed civilians. Deploy these bunch to sambisa and some of them will start crying ecuase they know its over. Others will call their paramount ruler to change the deployment list. Shameless cowards.

[b]Saraki and all lovers of democracy in the NASS should know that the people are with them.[/b] Remain steadfast in the fight for democracy, justice, and equality, and the mighty hand shall continue to defeat the evil and murderous intentions of Buhari.
speak for urself dude!

2 Likes

Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by SmilingMary(m): 11:15am On Aug 07, 2018
We should return to Military rule already, all this bleeds my heart
Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by Streetgent: 11:16am On Aug 07, 2018
Corrinthians:
I love how the security men comported and restrained themselves. It would have been a sad story had they lost their nerve.

Baba is begining to play politics Jonathan style. Maybe next time, they'd have tear gas thrown at them like Jonathan did. grin
Don't mind them they think they have forgotten the tambuwal defection saga and the teargassing of the N/Assembly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by zinizta: 11:17am On Aug 07, 2018
RexTramadol1:
We will undo dis shit next year.

lmao...

do the math...Buhari to win in 2019 is 1.04 odds
Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:19am On Aug 07, 2018
Hotzone:

DSS na Boy Scout compare to NPF
Their gun na toy compare to AK 47
They use to be intelligence unit of Nigeria police force just like FRSC used to be a part of traffic section in NPF including Civil defense but since DSS was carved out of police, they now become political puppet not intelligence arm of security which they supposed to be. They have no duty to perform in NASS! Rubbish!!!!

Dude!

Police ke?

DSS (SSS) was carved out of NSO.

1 Like

Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by Evalove77(m): 11:19am On Aug 07, 2018
I hate Oshiomole with passion, as ugly as he is, his character is even uglier. One thing I knw is that, no one can engage battle with God's will in did country. If u like be highest tyrant, ur tyranny has an expiry date. Don't 4get Hitler of Germany, where is he 2day?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by 2016v2017: 11:19am On Aug 07, 2018
addey44:
That's the question really. How do we know terrorists have not taken over our National Assembly?
Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 07, 2018
SternProphet:
This lady is not a senator. You need to take down or amend that wrong headline
Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by iberu001(m): 11:22am On Aug 07, 2018
Wetin concern me,if them like make they lock themselves out,what I just need is one of the gun with the DSS.I love the toy die.
Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 11:23am On Aug 07, 2018
fuckerstard:
See weapon. Any detective here who can identify that gun?

If dem mistaken go give SARS this kain gun...

Modified : Nice one, you people sabi gun names oo.
That's a tavor
Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by bossrillboss: 11:24am On Aug 07, 2018
d way BMC crew go dodge dis thread go b lik wen u see ur babe dey cum nd u dey wit d latest babe u just catch..na to enter tai chi mood...
Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by Harrisonwo(m): 11:24am On Aug 07, 2018
fuckerstard:

that's tavor rifle.
Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:24am On Aug 07, 2018
Austin4lif:
democracy is gone in Nigeria, all thanks to Buhari. we should prepare for the worst. buhari will not hand over power if defeated.

Buhari will hand over power. Fear not. Either peacefully or forcefully, he will hand over power.
Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by Krak(m): 11:25am On Aug 07, 2018
bigl:

No biggie na. That's an Israeli TAR21 (Tavour Assault Rifle 21). Google it bro!

They are holding two different types of guns. One is a Tavor while the other is FN 2000.

Both guns look similar to a layman though.

1 Like

Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 11:28am On Aug 07, 2018
orisa37:
Good.
DSS are hooligans working for a Dictator. Even the wearing of Mask is illegal.
sorry to say, am not supporting either side, but it's not illegal.
Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by stagger: 11:30am On Aug 07, 2018
fuckerstard:

One of the variants of the Israeli Weapons Industries-made Tavor Assault Rifle 21st century, otherwise known as the TAR-21. I would guess this is the CTAR variant.
Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by rafabenitez: 11:30am On Aug 07, 2018
D same way dey wanted to mask as witness against nnamdi kanu,nigeria is full of evil.
Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by weyreypey: 11:31am On Aug 07, 2018
SternProphet:
This lady is not a senator. You need to take down or amend that wrong headline
We have promoted her.
Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by mokt(m): 11:33am On Aug 07, 2018
This woman get big ass o
Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by Harrisonwo(m): 11:34am On Aug 07, 2018
tavors isn't limited to only the DSS, special ops in the military also use it. NOTE: SPECIAL OPS not the regular special ops you see on the road.
Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by Shaev7(m): 11:35am On Aug 07, 2018
fuckerstard:

I am very sure the military fighting BH don't have that weapon.
Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 11:36am On Aug 07, 2018
the woman is fearless, brave, courageous, pretty with nice back

democracy is blinking by the time you reelect this man, wave your hand bye bye to democracy in Nigeria

I have the feelings that if buhari loose 2019 election he would handover Nigeria govt to the military

2 Likes

Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by 2016v2017: 11:40am On Aug 07, 2018
Evalove77:
I hate Oshiomole with passion, as ugly as he is, his character is even uglier. One thing I knw is that, no one can engage battle with God's will in did country. If u like be highest tyrant, ur tyranny has an expiry date. Don't 4get Hitler of Germany, where is he 2day?

1 Like

Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by AreaFada2: 11:40am On Aug 07, 2018
This is how Nigeria will just sleepwalk into a military coup and bring more shame and opprobrium on Africa and entire black race again. Disgraceful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by 02Kebreal(m): 11:44am On Aug 07, 2018
APC lawmakers lead by Aminu Tambuwal jumped the fence in 2014 to resist tyranny and dictatorship of GEJ. How is it our problem If PDP cannot jump the fence in 2018, it shows they are very selfish individuals. May Nigeria succeed

1 Like

Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by OhiOfIhima: 11:46am On Aug 07, 2018
Elder001:
Any woman who votes for buhari next year won't live beyond 2019.

And they will live until d God's time...
Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by FitnesScientist: 11:47am On Aug 07, 2018
Sagay212:
even the DSS guys must be tired of the uselessness and foolish.ness of all these politicians. they always use them to do their dirty jobs and they don't have much choice. I just wish some of them will have the mind of a terrorist and just help us kill like 200 of these useless politicians and kill himself as well. maybe the ones that manage to survive will sit tight

You have hands, go and buy a 2nd hand AK-47 and do the job yourself.
Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by babytoun: 11:52am On Aug 07, 2018
Deo1986:
If my memory has not failed me like other Nigerians, a similar incident played out in 2014, prior to the 2015 general elections, how history repeats itself!!!!!!

your memory has failed you. QED
Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by win2kwire: 11:59am On Aug 07, 2018
@Buhari more dangerous as civilian than army dictator?
Ask the man who jailed him, iBB - unmask the @realBuhari
Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by kikake: 12:00pm On Aug 07, 2018
Austin4lif:
democracy is gone in Nigeria, all thanks to Buhari. we should prepare for the worst. buhari will not hand over power if defeated.

Laugh at people who believe PVS counts to send Pres Buhari out of office.

Buhari clan are not giving up their drive to export their type of Islam all over Nigeria by use of state institutions, and ultimately declare Islamic Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by Nemesis08(m): 12:00pm On Aug 07, 2018
fuckerstard:

that is Uzzi rifle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP Wins Enugu LG By Landslide / Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport / Top Nigerian Politician Who 'Controls Many Judges' Revealed By Deji Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.