Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) (58491 Views)

Goodhead: Wike, others responsible for the Murder of DPO Bako / 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara / Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 12:03pm On Aug 07, 2018
zinizta:

lmao...

do the math...Buhari to win in 2019 is 1.04 odds

Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by Bigwig02(m): 12:03pm On Aug 07, 2018
Just imagine , Nigeria security acting like a criminal, Y on earth will dey use mask, well not surprise shithole country we lived..... May God help and delivered us from wicked hands.......B.......U, 2019 we come
Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by Just2endowed2(m): 12:03pm On Aug 07, 2018
FitnesScientist:

You have hands, go and buy a 2nd AK-47 and do the job yourself.

can the DSS gun be compare to AK-47
Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by otokx(m): 12:07pm On Aug 07, 2018
PDP scoring some emotional points in the public domain.

1 Like

Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by MzTunechi(f): 12:11pm On Aug 07, 2018
bloodykiller:
you should focus more on my signature part where I clearly said that I love banging ladies kiss

you can send me a pm if you love a long fat juicy dicck
no jokes oo kiss
bloody preek
Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by davillian(m): 12:15pm On Aug 07, 2018
fuckerstard:
See weapon. Any detective here who can identify that gun?

If dem mistaken go give SARS this kain gun...

Modified : Nice one, you people sabi gun names oo.
I see FN f2000
Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by Slymonster(m): 12:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
decomaniaboss:
Chike ukaegbu for president... He is young, intelligent and civilized.. Let's begin there.... Too many animals and uneducated men in power can only result to animals behavior And failures.

Does he knows his village
Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by sabrohmp: 12:18pm On Aug 07, 2018
I think DSS are criminal if not why should they wear mask or is it in the constitution? is only the criminal that i no that do wear mask to an operations.
Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by budusky05(m): 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2018
Maseke:
grin grin grin

Is this not the same thing GEJ fed you
Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by Blacknight28: 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2018
fuckerstard:
See weapon. Any detective here who can identify that gun?

If dem mistaken go give SARS this kain gun...

Modified : Nice one, you people sabi gun names oo.
Dats a Tavar bro
Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 07, 2018
Josh44s:

Mumu. Use google for once in your miserable life and learn. Stop asking people questions, not when your phone is internet capable.
Me and you is the mumu
If you don't have sense of humor other people do okay. I'm too big to argue with a low life person whom Nigeria economy have affected his coconut brains. Get a life boy
Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by budusky05(m): 12:24pm On Aug 07, 2018
She is not a senator, and please what if she is having a normal conversation with the DSS guy?

That woman never make any meaningful contribution for house of reps, na to confront police she fit do?

1 Like

Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by otherway: 12:30pm On Aug 07, 2018

1 Like

Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by mu2sa2: 12:33pm On Aug 07, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Osibanjo is a pure dictator.

I have consistently made it known that osibanjo is not a pastor but a high ranking occultic member of ogboni fraternity.
Being an Ogboni makes it easy to identify a fellow member. Well done!
Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by jeffoe(m): 12:34pm On Aug 07, 2018
Dss are secret agent whose identity is supposed to be hidden reason for the mask . Although they may have left there constitutional role which is intelligence gathering and trying to play the role of regular policemen.
Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by Nwaohafia1: 12:34pm On Aug 07, 2018
wamide042:
.... That gun may look like toy but i tell you its impact on anything is Fatal its mostly used by well trained snipers

Not for snipers, but for confined space use. Snipers use GALIL SNIPER SEMI AUTOMATIC.
Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by dahnimoh(m): 12:36pm On Aug 07, 2018
This is the beginning.

He is not ready to relinquish power if defeated in next years election.

This is the first sign.

Mark my word.

But GEJ warned us before hand and we did not take him serious.

When it start, they will run to meet their children who are already abroad and abandon you guys here.

Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by Minjim: 12:36pm On Aug 07, 2018
All these tell me is that politicians can give their life to protect the personal interest .
What you see here is nothing about preserving democracy but about fighting to protect their (selfish ) personal interest .

These were the same ppl that removed important projects that'll benefits Nigerians from the budget and added their personal projects.

When its about protesting the benefits of the masses , I'll join the struggle . These is just corruption fighting corruption fighting
Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by davillian(m): 12:40pm On Aug 07, 2018
Corrinthians:
Hmmm. How do you guys come to know these things? sad
LMAO it's just interest nothing more.
I will pick an AK 47 over any assault riffle, I know lots of people will complain about it's accuracy but AK is rugged, strong and can survive harsh conditions.
Some of these guns will jam or catch fire if it shoots too much.

2 Likes

Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by hush15: 12:44pm On Aug 07, 2018
kubiwotu:
they have better guns than the soldiers fighting boko haram

i thought i was the only one that noticed o. even nigeria military dont have such hitech weapons and people dey die anyhow for this country and they keep such weaponry for NASS matters or political crisises...

Buhari, i raise yansh for you o
Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by jbtobsyn(m): 12:45pm On Aug 07, 2018
Cc Mynd44 Sarki sarkin .
Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 07, 2018
bloodykiller:
that's Tavor X95 - 5.56 NATO 16.5"
this one even analyzed a gun.
Nothing wey we no go see for naialand undecided
Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by smileyoo: 12:52pm On Aug 07, 2018
fokoyor:
The mask is just to make it easier to exonerate the culprit should anything go wrong..... They can even say they didn't send anyone to block Nass if the plan backfires
a govt that's so dis-honest as this, yet some nigerians 're still supporting them, goodluck to nigerians.
Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by orisa37: 12:53pm On Aug 07, 2018
During this Presidency:-
1, COAS predicted there'll be Coup,
2, Prof. Ango Abdullahi predicted there'll be Anarchy.
3, Recently, COAS predicted HAKIGA, a group worst than Bokoharam.
4, And now DSS Hooligans wear Masks to NASS to harass Law Makers. What a President that we have!
5, Buhari is fighting Democracy like an enemy war he doesn't want to lose.
6, So all men and women of good Conscience should report him now to U.K, U.N, U.S and Russia to help before it is too late.
7, We have all sinned and breeched various Agreements, (Okpabio's Defection), but, as TB Joshua and Oyedepo instructed, we should commence serious Prayers for Repentance.
The Lord will fight for all innocent Nigerians in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ. Amen. Amen. Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by bloodykiller: 12:55pm On Aug 07, 2018
MzTunechi:
bloody preek
yeah I gat bloody big dickkk but i don't fork bloody possy
I fork them after menses kiss
Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by edupedia: 12:55pm On Aug 07, 2018
Racoon:

Good one woman! smiley No tyrannt have ever won a war against a determined people.Buhari government tyranny using the instruments of the state is only ending up to enbolden reasonable Nigerians some more to fight on.

Fake news... Here is what haplened

News Breaking.

It is true that nobody is planning to REMOVE Saraki today but Senate President planned to serve Buhari impeachment notice why he CALLED the emergency meeting of TODAY. As a preventive measure the APC Senators assembled to block it. The DSS were there on the invitation of the NASS clerks, the two clerks of the TWO chambers actually INVITED the DSS.

From Ogunsua Dixon.
Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by zinizta: 1:00pm On Aug 07, 2018
RexTramadol1:
*posts a picture implying my life is spoilt*

so I am suppose to respond to that ?

Attitude determines altitude....always true....
Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by Bestway10: 1:02pm On Aug 07, 2018
Waitin concerne me

How DAT one put food for my table
Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by ChuksGab(m): 1:05pm On Aug 07, 2018
kubiwotu:
they have better guns than the soldiers fighting boko haram

That's not a war Gun don't compare it with that of the army
Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 1:11pm On Aug 07, 2018
kennygee:
Them for no mask their face na.

Haven't seen an executive tamper with the legislature like this government. Ahn ahn.

Thank God for democracy o.
maybe u were still a toddler wen obj messed up with almost all d sp during his tenure.
Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 1:12pm On Aug 07, 2018
Juliusmalema:

I have consistently made it known that osibanjo is not a pastor but a high ranking occultic member of ogboni fraternity.
senseless

1 Like

Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by enonche85(m): 1:19pm On Aug 07, 2018
Juliusmalema:

That one is as useless as the deputy govnor of Benue state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest / Atiku Abubakar With Two Ladies In Throwback Photo / Jonathan Appoints Solomon Arase As Acting IGP, Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.