Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,915 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment (60388 Views)

Electoral Bill: 81 Senators Sign To Override President Buhari / Modibbo Kawu In Hate Speech Against Saraki On Whatsapp / PDP Members Protest Against Saraki, Decamp To APC In Ilorin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by dotcomnamename: 12:26pm On Aug 07, 2018
ok
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:26pm On Aug 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Suspension is not the same thing as expulsion now, Chukwudi. I only engage you, because you seem to be a pick out of the dullards supporting PDP..
WHEN YOU ARE SUSPENDED FROM ANY ACTIVITY WILL YOU STILL TAKE PART IN ANY OF SUCH ACTIVITY? ON TH INTERIM HE IS ALSO NOT AN APC SENATOR GOING BY YOUR LOGIC
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
Butterflyleo:

If indeed they are two steps ahead why did they not know they would meet at Sheraton? Have you forgotten that NASS has been under lock and key and chained since it went on recess?

Is the key to NASS with the APC senators?

The plan was for all PDP senators to meet in NASS since Saraki is with the keys on order and impeach PMB.

DSS was on hand to twart that.

Oboy u jus begin d len BMC work? Who told u they can inpeach the dull-ard in one Seating. All these APC dogs self yall daft aS ur daft lord

2 Likes

Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
PaChukwudi44:
WITH THE RECENT TALLY IT SHOULD BE 53 OPPOSITION SENTAORS AGAINST 53 AP SENATORS.SO WHERE IS THE MAJORITY NOISE COMMING FROM?

Which tally? Who tallied it? grin grin Sorry, you are now sounding off

2 Likes

Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

That was not the only question i asked above. What were the PDP SENATORS doing at the Chamber that early morning? Until you answer the question, dont engage me again.

Ngene... you should know when to throw in the towel.

The pdp senators only came to work on knowing their office has been taken over by DSS, which is what every worker would do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:31pm On Aug 07, 2018
Esseite:

Ngene... you should know when to throw in the towel.

go and call Pachukwudi for me...some of you cant withstand intellectual exchanges...

1 Like

Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by Racoon(m): 12:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
shocked grin grin grin cheesy When frontage coup failed the desperation lead them to the backyard coup.The defects pained APC to the marrow.

2 Likes

Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by tuniski: 12:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
propaganda taken too far grin grin grin grin

Somebody with obviously a bad hand writing, sat down somewhere near a Mama put kiosk, concoct names from the moon and pass it off as Senators in support of Saraki.

This Akpabio defection really entered this Regional Ipob party called PDP...
Rather tsunami saraki has sent Apc/buhari into an over drive!
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Which tally? Who tallied it? grin grin Sorry, you are now sounding off

PDP 49,APGA 2,ADC 2 APC 53(MINUS DARIYE) 2 VACANT!! SO WHERE IS YOUR IMAGINARY MAJORITY!!!

1 Like

Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 07, 2018
Apc don't have the number....that is the issue...

They don't have the number.

1 Like

Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:34pm On Aug 07, 2018
OPPOSITION 53 APC 53.OPPOSTION SENATORS ACTUALLY HAD MAJORITY UNTIL AKPABIO JUST DEFECTED.APC ONLY HAVE AN IMAGINARY MAJORITY

2 Likes

Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

go and call Pachukwudi for me...some of you cant withstand intellectual exchanges...
let me chip this in,you are free to get to the NASS complex at even 6am,each senator has his or her own personal office.It is sittings that commence at 9am...You CAN NEVER impeach a president in one sitting....Remember you need to serve who ever you want to impeach a letter that must be received personally...please this is no fight!!!

1 Like

Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by dotcomnamename: 12:35pm On Aug 07, 2018
Lol same handwriting. PDP trying to fool idiots

1 Like

Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by Dee60: 12:37pm On Aug 07, 2018
These are no signatures.....
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 07, 2018
grin

Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by Ameko4ever(m): 12:37pm On Aug 07, 2018
GAME OVER.
49 Senators signed in support of Saraki.That leaves 50 remaining. 73 are required to impeach SP. Mission Impossible. Another OWN goal by APC.
PDP 3 APC 0

4 Likes

Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:38pm On Aug 07, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

PDP 49,APGA 2,ADC 2 APC 53(MINUS DARIYE) 2 VACANT!! SO WHERE IS YOUR IMAGINARY MAJORITY!!!

PDP has 47,(I removed Akpabio, and Kashamu) APC 54 (i included Akpabio and removed Dariye)...Please leave APGA and ADC out of this for now.

and importantly, before the week runs out, APC would have had, 2 More senators from the North, and the ones Akpabio will be going with.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by magzey: 12:38pm On Aug 07, 2018
I only saw same hand writing how comes grin grin
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by Splashme: 12:39pm On Aug 07, 2018
Buhari is the worst thing
to happen to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by surveyProf(m): 12:39pm On Aug 07, 2018
Observation, this seems to be written by one person, check the handwriting....
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by adeoba2008(m): 12:39pm On Aug 07, 2018
This letter was written by only one person.

It clearly shows now that PDP has only 49 Senators in the National Assembly.

Let me come and be going.
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by Racoon(m): 12:40pm On Aug 07, 2018
shocked grin grin cheesy Buhari is the baddest/worst thing to ever befall Nigeria.God forbid another four years of this satanic man.

1 Like

Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:41pm On Aug 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

PDP has 47,(I removed Akpabio, and Kashamu) APC 54 (i included Akpabio and removed Dariye)...Please leave APGA and ADC out of this for now.

and importantly, before the week runs out, APC would have had, 2 More senators from the North, and the ones Akpabio will be going with.. grin grin
PDP HAS 49 SENATORS!!! WHY SHOULD I REMOVE APGA AND ADC ARE THERE NOT SENATORS? 2 MORE SENATORS FROM TEH NORTH AND YOU KNOW THIS HOW EXACTLY? YOU THINK APC IS WHAT IS USED TO BE IN THE NORTH IN 2015?

THE KOKO IS THAT THE APC DEFINITELY DO NOT HAVE THE 2/3 MAJORITY TO IMPEACH THE SP

2 Likes

Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 07, 2018
Saraki bye bye!
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by Munzy14(m): 12:42pm On Aug 07, 2018
Foolish bmc infested the thread. Nigerians are watching this series. Even one of them bmc tried to convince me some moments ago. lol useless movement..

1 Like

Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by usagee36: 12:43pm On Aug 07, 2018
Shame on you.

Somebody with obviously a bad hand writing, sat down somewhere near a Mama put kiosk, concoct names from the moon and pass it off as Senators in support of Saraki.

This Akpabio defection really entered this Regional Ipob party called PDP...[/b][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by Butterflyleo: 12:43pm On Aug 07, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

PDP HAS 49 SENATORS!!! WHY SHOULD I REMOVE APGA AND ADC ARE THERE NOT SENATORS? 2 MORE SENATORS FROM TEH NORTH AND YOU KNOW THIS HOW EXACTLY? YOU THINK APC IS WHAT IS USED TO BE IN THE NORTH IN 2015?

THE KOKO IS THAT THE APC DEFINITELY DO NOT HAVE THE 2/3 MAJORITY TO IMPEACH THE SP

2 more senators are coming from the north. Get used to this info.
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by Johnnyessence(m): 12:43pm On Aug 07, 2018
moderator change the headings please, the signature shows the signature of senations that is against saraki and ekwemaradu impeachment.
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by Osinowoosibanjo(m): 12:44pm On Aug 07, 2018
One hand writing, no signature nothing. I will advise u to tell saraki to step down.
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by emerged01(m): 12:45pm On Aug 07, 2018
Merimental:
failed mission...saraki's move really dealt dem a serious Blow yet dey wer pretending..
Let us be real. I never wish to agree to the fact that the end of Saraki is near. Trust me,you can't be afraid as I am right now because the reason is best known to me. I pray and hope for a miracle that he survives this challenge. They really forced him out of APC to deal with him. All these 49 senators can't stand with Saraki till the end. Nigeria's potilicians cannot be trusted. Think of Akpabio!!

1 Like

Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by chrischukszy01(m): 12:45pm On Aug 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
propaganda taken too far grin grin grin grin

Somebody with obviously a bad handwriting, sat down somewhere near a Mama put kiosk, concoct names from the moon and pass it off as Senators in support of Saraki.

Where are their signatures?

Why the same handwriting, na list of noise makers? grin

Why not call the Senators to write their names by themselves if they cant get their signature appended?

This useless list can only fool the idiotic pigs and not sane Nigerians..

This Akpabio defection really entered this Regional Ipob party called PDP...

Try get sense small oga. Imagine what #30k has done to u. Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:45pm On Aug 07, 2018
Butterflyleo:

2 more senators are coming from the north. Get used to this info.

APC HAS NO GUARANTEE OF WINNING THE BAUCHI ELECTION.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV / PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju / Fayemi, Obaseki, Ganduje And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.