Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,713 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:22 AM

49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment (60685 Views)

Electoral Bill: 81 Senators Sign To Override President Buhari / Modibbo Kawu In Hate Speech Against Saraki On Whatsapp / PDP Members Protest Against Saraki, Decamp To APC In Ilorin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by edupedia: 1:07pm On Aug 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
propaganda taken too far grin grin grin grin

Somebody with obviously a bad handwriting, sat down somewhere near a Mama put kiosk, concoct names from the moon and pass it off as Senators in support of Saraki.

Where are their signatures?

Why the same handwriting, na list of noise makers? grin

Why not call the Senators to write their names by themselves if they cant get their signatures appended?

This useless list can only fool the idiotic pigs and not sane Nigerians..

This Akpabio defection really entered this Regional Ipob party called PDP...

...see the paperused by he guy in the mama put kiosk ....seems he was eating puff-puff or fried fish sef
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by Butterflyleo: 1:10pm On Aug 07, 2018
Esseite:

Why are the DSS whom only report to the president at the NASS?

Why were the senators not allowed entrance into the NASS unless on an accredited list from the presidency obviously?

Dont bother responding.. we understand..

Why were only PDP senators at NASS to begin with as early as 7am?

Are they no longer on 8 weeks recess?

3 Likes

Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by sean079: 1:11pm On Aug 07, 2018
Why are u guys arguing over numbers. Seems ya all are new to Nigerian politics, is this not same way saraki was installed with few senators on ground. Smh undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 07, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Why were only PDP senators at NASS to begin with as early as 7am?

Are they no longer on 8 weeks recess?

Their office was taken over by DSS, it was only normal to come find the reason why..
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by Osegie4real(m): 1:16pm On Aug 07, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
SARAKI is so wise...SARAKI for President abeg

The way you people praise the guy saraki amuse me, there is nothing wise about what the man did to APC before and after becoming the senate president, any sane organization will avoid some one like saraki like a plague.

The reason saraki is senate president is not an act of wiseness, it's an act of betrayal.

If someone like saraki becomes a Vice President, he will plan to eliminate the president so that he can become the president, believe me that's the type of man saraki is.

If it were monarchy, and someone like saraki is second to the throne, he will not mind working with the enemy of his country as long as they make him king.

Or do you think if were a business world, do you think any company will like someone like saraki in there camp, imagine someone like saraki working for apple.

I hate when people say what the guy did is an act of smartness, it's called betrayal. It's simple we had a plan, you betray us.

Remember what happened when Judas Iscariot betrayed Jesus, his actions put every other followers at a grave risk.

Pray you don't have that kind of person in your camp.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by SageTravels: 1:16pm On Aug 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

If you dont show me where i ever, supported Saraki, shame will be yours....But i can pull out thousands of posts where you worshiped Akpabio grin grin

Pull any and get paid
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by Butterflyleo: 1:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
Esseite:

Their office was taken over by DSS, it was only normal to come find the reason why..

Their office was not taken over by anyone because there was no single APC senator on ground and there was no access to the senate since it was Locked and the clerk has the keys.

Even the clerk was stopped from entering.

If there was another motive behind the DSS being there why then did they stop the clerk from also gaining access?

The PDP senators had their plans but the DSS were aware and stopped it.

This is simple common sense.

The fact that the DSS also stopped the clerk shows you that the whole thing was the plan of the PDP and not the APC.

WHAT WAS TEH CLERK DOING THERE AS WELL SINCE THE SENATE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ON 8 WEEKS RECESS?

6 Likes

Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by dlondonbadboy: 1:18pm On Aug 07, 2018
Osegie4real:

The way you people praise the guy saraki amuse me, there is nothing wise about what the man did to APC before and after becoming the senate president, any sane organization will avoid some one like saraki like a plague.

The reason saraki is senate president is not an act of wiseness, it's an act of betrayal.

If someone like saraki becomes a Vice President, he will plan to eliminate the president so that he can become the president, believe me that's the type of man saraki is.

If it were monarchy, and someone like saraki is second to the throne, he will not mind working with the enemy of his country as long as they make him king.

Or do you think if were a business world, do you think any company will like someone like saraki in there camp, imagine someone like saraki working for apple.

I hate when people say what the guy did is an act of smartness, it's called betrayal. It's simple we had a plan, you betray us.

Remember what happened when Judas Iscariot betrayed Jesus, his actions put every other followers at a grave risk.

Pray you don't have that kind of person in your camp.

SARAKI is your next President. .
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by horladexino(m): 1:20pm On Aug 07, 2018
it is obvious those politician are looking for all means to control our destiny... they only fight for their own self interest
pdp are looking 4 a way to inpeach buhari and apc also find any means to impeach saraki in a to pass their bail anyhow they want so there will nt be anything like check and balance...
all this news news ne to be screen verx well
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by senatordave1(m): 1:20pm On Aug 07, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

President of kwara or londonbadboys?
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by otherway: 1:20pm On Aug 07, 2018
I thought they said they have defeated Boko haram so why all these wahala now?
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by fyneguy: 1:21pm On Aug 07, 2018
Where are the SIGNATURES?
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by dlondonbadboy: 1:22pm On Aug 07, 2018
senatordave1:

President of kwara or londonbadboys?

Love or hate him, he shall be your leader...

Thanks.
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 07, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Their office was not taken over by anyone because there was no single APC senator on ground and there was no access to the senate since it was Locked and the clerk has the keys.

Even the clerk was stopped from entering.

If there was another motive behind the DSS being there why then did they stop the clerk from also gaining access?

The PDP senators had their plans but the DSS were aware and stopped it.

This is simple common sense.

The fact that the DSS also stopped the clerk shows you that the whole thing was the plan of the PDP and not the APC.

WHAT WAS TEH CLERK DOING THERE AS WELL SINCE THE SENATE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ON 8 WEEKS RECESS?

Wait oo, leo you are beginning to change this thing.

They dont have the numbers to impeach Buhari to start with.
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by AskProf: 1:22pm On Aug 07, 2018
buhariguy:
I hope the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist can count the number of aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of senators.

They are not up to 48, even as suspended kashamu is included.

You can see the lies of fake pastor Reno,
Is kashamu on ground?

Who did this to you?
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by centoke30(m): 1:22pm On Aug 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

PDP has 47,(I removed Akpabio, and Kashamu) APC 54 (i included Akpabio and removed Dariye)...Please leave APGA and ADC out of this for now.

and importantly, before the week runs out, APC would have had, 2 More senators from the North, and the ones Akpabio will be going with.. grin grin
which senators is Akpabio going with?
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by Osegie4real(m): 1:22pm On Aug 07, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

Don't be too sure.
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by dlondonbadboy: 1:23pm On Aug 07, 2018
Osegie4real:

Don't be too sure.

Till then..
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by iluvdonjazzy: 1:24pm On Aug 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Can you provide any shred of evidence, where Oshiomole was forcing them to sign the purported impeachment list?
my sister I tire o
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by Xperience12: 1:24pm On Aug 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

What were the PDP senators doing at the Chamber of NASS, that early morning? Do they want to illegally impeach Buhari? Dont they supposed to be on recess?

And why shouldn’t they impeach him. Has Buhari not failed this country already? Kuma Allah Ya azabta ku gabã ɗaya
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by Butterflyleo: 1:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
Esseite:

Wait oo, leo you are beginning to change this thing.

They dont have the numbers to impeach Buhari to start with.

You are the one now changing things.

Is it no longer the APC senators behind all this?

Why are you shifting your position?
.saraki was able to become a senate president without the presence of the APC senators.

What makes you think he cannot carry out a kangaroo impeachment with this crop of silly and childish PDP senators in the senate?

2 Likes

Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by slickbak(m): 1:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
All these senators get one handwriting and colour of biro abi. Well done for writing for them as hand dey pain them

1 Like

Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by Butterflyleo: 1:26pm On Aug 07, 2018
slickbak:
All these senators get one handwriting and colour of biro abi. Well done for writing for them as hand dey pain them

Don't mind them and their games.

One hand compiled the names without attached signatures. They can only fool their gullible PDP minions

2 Likes

Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:30pm On Aug 07, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You are the one now changing things.

Is it no longer the APC senators behind all this?

Why are you shifting your position?
.saraki was able to become a senate president without the presence of the APC senators.

What makes you think he cannot carry out a kangaroo impeachment with this crop of silly and childish PDP senators in the senate?

LIES!!! 12 APC SENATORS WERE PRESENT ON THAT DAY
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by Sunmolar(m): 1:30pm On Aug 07, 2018
IllegalMoney:
At least 49 senators of the Federal Republic of Nigeria have appended their signatures against the failed attempt to impeach the Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki and the Deputy Senate President, Professor Ike Ekweremadu.

Recall that since the early hours of today, Monday 8th August, 2018, operatives of the Department of State Services, DSS, invaded the Nigerian National Assembly and took over the complexes.

The DSS operatives also denied many lawmakers, especially those loyal to Saraki and Ewkeremadu access to the chambers while allowing access to those under the All Progressives Congress, APC.

Senator representing Bayelsa East, Ben Murray-Bruce, while leading other lawmakers against the alleged inversion, said APC senators are behind the inversion and that the APC senators planned on impeaching Saraki and Ekweremadu and installing Senator Godswill Akpabio as the Senate President.

According to him, ““The front gate has been blocked by DSS and police. The plan is to allow APC senators entry. Senators who will install Akpabio as the Senate President and impeach Saraki and Ekweremadu.”

He said the plot by the APC senators would not succeed as the PDP has the majority at the senate.

“It can’t stand. They do not have the numbers. I have been in touch with Britain, Canada, and requested from the management that the visa of Akpabio and all the other senators involved in this be revoked. “So that their request to go to London, Washington, Paris, Berlin will be revoked.” “What they are doing is illegal. What they are doing is against the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. This makes no sense.”

“Senator Abiodun Oluijmi is making a nationwide call to anyone who has a big donkey we can buy for Senator Akpabio. Akpabio will soon have to sell his jet as his undemocratic actions of today will keep him grounded in #Nigeria for a very longgggggg time. #SaveOurDemocracy.”

Among the senators who appended their signatures against the illegal impeachment of Saraki and Ekweremadu are:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/08/breaking-over-49-senators-append-signatures-against-saraki-ekweremadus-impeachment/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

I wonder where APC will get 2/3rd majority to impeach Saraki

it's seems this list was written in a hurry! why not allow each senator supporting saraki to write name and sign it by self?
desperados
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by PECON1(m): 1:30pm On Aug 07, 2018
buhariguy:
I hope the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist can count the number of aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of senators.

They are not up to 48, even as suspended kashamu is included.

You can see the lies of fake pastor Reno,
Is kashamu on ground?
this one is mad and to think that he is a youth baffles me.keep calling people better than you pigs.
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 07, 2018
Mynd44:
But why do they all have the same handwriting?

Don't mind the rogues
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by atobs4real(m): 1:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
Wait ooo, names of Lagos senators are missing. This means the numbers will soon increase.
Bye bye to Saraki. The curses his father laid on him have started to manifest
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by Merimental(m): 1:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
emerged01:

Let us be real. I never wish to agree to the fact that the end of Saraki is near. Trust me,you can't be afraid as I am right now because the reason is best known to me. I pray and hope for a miracle that he survives this challenge. They really forced him out of APC to deal with him. All these 49 senators can't stand with Saraki till the end. Nigeria's potilicians cannot be trusted. Think of Akpabio!!

most of dis politicians ar treacherous indeed
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by foolishyou: 1:33pm On Aug 07, 2018
sean079:
Why are u guys arguing over numbers. Seems ya all are new to Nigerian politics, is this not same way saraki was installed with few senators on ground. Smh undecided undecided undecided
God bless u sir
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by LUGBE: 1:37pm On Aug 07, 2018
Mynd44:
But why do they all have the same handwriting?

You are really shameless, Seun remove this name as your moderator. The earlier the better
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by farem: 1:39pm On Aug 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
propaganda taken too far grin grin grin grin

Somebody with obviously a bad handwriting, sat down somewhere near a Mama put kiosk, concoct names from the moon and pass it off as Senators in support of Saraki.

Where are their signatures?

Why the same handwriting, na list of noise makers? grin

Why not call the Senators to write their names by themselves if they cant get their signatures appended?

This useless list can only fool the idiotic pigs and not sane Nigerians..

This Akpabio defection really entered this Regional Ipob party called PDP...

The person who produce the list and and as many who believe it are headless! It's now I know that the mad people on the Nigerian roads have gotten seniors!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

AK47 Rifles, RPGs Coming To Nigeria From Libya Intercepted In Niger Republic / Ashura Procession In Nigeria: Dead And Injured People (Graphic Photos) / Road On Lekki Phase 1 Shows ‘the Rich Also Cry’ (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.