Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment (60389 Views)

Electoral Bill: 81 Senators Sign To Override President Buhari / Modibbo Kawu In Hate Speech Against Saraki On Whatsapp / PDP Members Protest Against Saraki, Decamp To APC In Ilorin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by sokera: 1:42pm On Aug 07, 2018
Esseite:

Ngene... you should know when to throw in the towel.

The pdp senators only came to work on knowing their office has been taken over by DSS, which is what every worker would do.
which work ? Only fools will argue with you
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by Austinoiz(m): 1:44pm On Aug 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
propaganda taken too far grin grin grin grin

Somebody with obviously a bad handwriting, sat down somewhere near a Mama put kiosk, concoct names from the moon and pass it off as Senators in support of Saraki.

Where are their signatures?

Why the same handwriting, na list of noise makers? grin

Why not call the Senators to write their names by themselves if they cant get their signatures appended?

This useless list can only fool the idiotic pigs and not sane Nigerians..

This Akpabio defection really entered this Regional Ipob party called PDP...

Your stupidity is irreversible. Enjoy your behavioural nosedive.
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by ejihand(m): 1:45pm On Aug 07, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

APC HAS NO GUARANTEE OF WINNING THE BAUCHI ELECTION.

Even if APC+INEC+SECURITY CHIEFS ring the 2 senators in, it is only a matter of time, they will defect to PDP.

Truely, the hardest job in this govt is to defend the presidency. I can imagine Ngeneukwenu sweating in front of a computer figuring how best to sell Buhari. Madam! go take your bath, it is already past 1pm. Other BMCs will step in while you shower.
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by uba1991: 1:46pm On Aug 07, 2018
Esseite:

Ngene... you should know when to throw in the towel.

The pdp senators only came to work on knowing their office has been taken over by DSS, which is what every worker would do.
work while on recess?
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by Maket: 1:51pm On Aug 07, 2018
Long way to go. They need 73 not 50
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by DidierDrogba: 1:55pm On Aug 07, 2018
buhariguy:
I hope the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist can count the number of aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of senators.

They are not up to 48, even as suspended kashamu is included.

You can see the lies of fake pastor Reno,
Is kashamu on ground?
your level of stupidity is overwhelming
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by Bobbybrwon(m): 1:58pm On Aug 07, 2018
Both APC and PDP list is the same hand writing
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by uba1991: 1:59pm On Aug 07, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

SARAKI is your next President. .
may b u mean biafroud president.
but if u are talking of nigerian president i can swear with my life that saraki ll never rule dis country
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by naijalander: 1:59pm On Aug 07, 2018
1. These are not signatures

2. The list was compiled with one handwriting

Who are they trying to fool?
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 07, 2018
uba1991:
work while on recess?

Came to find out why dss has taken over their office..
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 07, 2018
sokera:
which work ? Only fools will argue with you

Okay insults aside... in your opinion, why did they come then?

They dont have the number to impeach buhari except some senators within the APC are not trusted.
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by uba1991: 2:13pm On Aug 07, 2018
A list of names with the same handwriting?
names without signatures?

senator KASHAMU name included even while on suspention?
hahahaaaaa only fools will belief this story. this list was concocted by useless fake pastor known as RENO OMONKEY, knowingfully well that his supporters from the lands of d PIGS are fools,he decided to write this useless list for them to jump into conclusion without given a second thought.
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by Born2Breed(f): 2:16pm On Aug 07, 2018
IllegalMoney:
Buhari and APC keep making fool of themselves

Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by Lovetoglory(m): 2:24pm On Aug 07, 2018
IllegalMoney:
At least 49 senators of the Federal Republic of Nigeria have appended their signatures against the failed attempt to impeach the Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki and the Deputy Senate President, Professor Ike Ekweremadu.

Recall that since the early hours of today, Monday 8th August, 2018, operatives of the Department of State Services, DSS, invaded the Nigerian National Assembly and took over the complexes.

The DSS operatives also denied many lawmakers, especially those loyal to Saraki and Ewkeremadu access to the chambers while allowing access to those under the All Progressives Congress, APC.

Senator representing Bayelsa East, Ben Murray-Bruce, while leading other lawmakers against the alleged inversion, said APC senators are behind the inversion and that the APC senators planned on impeaching Saraki and Ekweremadu and installing Senator Godswill Akpabio as the Senate President.

According to him, ““The front gate has been blocked by DSS and police. The plan is to allow APC senators entry. Senators who will install Akpabio as the Senate President and impeach Saraki and Ekweremadu.”

He said the plot by the APC senators would not succeed as the PDP has the majority at the senate.

“It can’t stand. They do not have the numbers. I have been in touch with Britain, Canada, and requested from the management that the visa of Akpabio and all the other senators involved in this be revoked. “So that their request to go to London, Washington, Paris, Berlin will be revoked.” “What they are doing is illegal. What they are doing is against the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. This makes no sense.”

“Senator Abiodun Oluijmi is making a nationwide call to anyone who has a big donkey we can buy for Senator Akpabio. Akpabio will soon have to sell his jet as his undemocratic actions of today will keep him grounded in #Nigeria for a very longgggggg time. #SaveOurDemocracy.”

Among the senators who appended their signatures against the illegal impeachment of Saraki and Ekweremadu are:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/08/breaking-over-49-senators-append-signatures-against-saraki-ekweremadus-impeachment/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

I wonder where APC will get 2/3rd majority to impeach Saraki
if saraki and pdp know they are not shaken or scared of anything, if they are confident that the senate leadership can never be toppled by any undemocratic means, they should just stop this noise and keep their smelling mouth shut for once
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by Charly68: 2:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
Baba will be resting when Saraki will be dethroned ,I love that tactics ..you only see the hands of elders & not their faces on issues like this.. Saraki has played God and must be removed by genuine or counterfeit.. That is power game,forget the noise about democracy ,it does call for demonstration of craziness in a time like this to get tangible result .
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by dlondonbadboy: 2:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
uba1991:
but if u are talking of nigerian president i can swear with my life that saraki ll never rule dis country

I'd remind you if this post next year when we swear SARAKI in as the President Of Nigeria..
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by Rindo69: 2:35pm On Aug 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Somebody with obviously a bad handwriting, sat down somewhere near a Mama put kiosk, concoct names from the moon and pass it off as Senators in support of Saraki.

Why not call the Senators to write their names by themselves if they cant get their signatures appended?

Say Amen to this prayer....May God run my life the way Buhari is running Nigeria
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by RexTramadol1: 2:47pm On Aug 07, 2018
This country will survive all this

Those involved will not live to reap the good of the land.

It's that simple.
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by Dalby(m): 2:48pm On Aug 07, 2018
Looks like the same handwriting for all the senators. Why did they not sign shocked shocked shocked
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by mavinc4u(f): 2:50pm On Aug 07, 2018
SageTravels:

Shut up. everything is not about IPOB. Educate your paymaster to do the needful.

The same Saraki you praised yesterday is now IPOB.

To be honest, I am even beginning to dislike most of them. Very irritating human beings.
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by olufunzy: 2:59pm On Aug 07, 2018
uba1991:

Better don't swear with your life...
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by princegeo(m): 3:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
Na wa o
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by tunesboyo(m): 3:13pm On Aug 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

That was not the only question i asked above. What were the PDP SENATORS doing at the Chamber that early morning? Until you answer the question, dont engage me again.

To stop APC Senators from doing their magic grin
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by Drekaz(m): 3:16pm On Aug 07, 2018
SageTravels:

Shut up. everything is not about IPOB. Educate your paymaster to do the needful.

The same Saraki you praised yesterday is now IPOB.

You dey answer person wey go soon die Just watch and see!
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by DMerciful(m): 3:48pm On Aug 07, 2018
The National assembly alone cannot impeach the president. i suppose you know this. 2/3 of the state houses of assembly must approve!
NgeneUkwenu:

What were the PDP senators doing at the Chamber of NASS, that early morning? Do they want to illegally impeach Buhari? Dont they supposed to be on recess?
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by uba1991: 3:50pm On Aug 07, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

I'd remind you if this post next year when we swear SARAKI in as the President Of Nigeria..
AND I LL REMIND U WHEN BUHARI IS DECLEARED D WINNER OF 2019 GENERAL ELECTION
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by uba1991: 3:54pm On Aug 07, 2018
Rindo69:

Say Amen to this prayer....May God run my life the way Buhari is running Nigeria
AMEN ,AMEN ,AMEN. buhari is d best thing that ever happened to dis country
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by Kayrich(m): 4:01pm On Aug 07, 2018
Make dem PDP kuku impeach buhari then make Saraki be president if everyone is happy that he is threatening PMB govt.
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by experimentist: 4:29pm On Aug 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

I dey tell you.

The thing dey give dem sleepless nights grin grin grin,
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by Justinah4real(f): 5:58pm On Aug 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju / Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV / Fayemi, Obaseki, Ganduje And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.