Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,067 members, 7,956,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:36 AM

49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment (60694 Views)

Electoral Bill: 81 Senators Sign To Override President Buhari / Modibbo Kawu In Hate Speech Against Saraki On Whatsapp / PDP Members Protest Against Saraki, Decamp To APC In Ilorin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by patani(m): 12:46pm On Aug 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
propaganda taken too far grin grin grin grin

Somebody with obviously a bad handwriting, sat down somewhere near a Mama put kiosk, concoct names from the moon and pass it off as Senators in support of Saraki.

Where are their signatures?

Why the same handwriting, na list of noise makers? grin

Why not call the Senators to write their names by themselves if they cant get their signature appended?

This useless list can only fool the idiotic pigs and not sane Nigerians..

This Akpabio defection really entered this Regional Ipob party called PDP...

You this ngeneukwuenu, are you sure you are a female? The way you dissect political topics amaizes me though.

1 Like

Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by seunmsg(m): 12:46pm On Aug 07, 2018
Mynd44:
But why do they all have the same handwriting?

Someone just compiled a list of pro PDP senators without signatures. No single senator signed the list above. It is just an ordinary compilation that can be done by anybody. Not front page worthy if you ask me.

2 Likes

Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by Skengman: 12:46pm On Aug 07, 2018
Unbelievable!!���

Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by teepain: 12:46pm On Aug 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Somebody with obviously a bad hand writing, sat down somewhere near a Mama put kiosk, concoct names from the moon and pass it off as Senators in support of Saraki.

Nigerian politicians have a penchant for overheating the political space.

The list displayed here lied against itself in it's introductory part by saying "we the undersigned" whereas signatures were not appended.

Politicians and propaganda are like 6 and 7.

2 Likes

Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by jy2kbeyond(m): 12:46pm On Aug 07, 2018
Butterflyleo:

If indeed they are two steps ahead why did they not know they would meet at Sheraton? Have you forgotten that NASS has been under lock and key and chained since it went on recess?

Is the key to NASS with the APC senators?

The plan was for all PDP senators to meet in NASS since Saraki is with the keys on order and impeach PMB.

DSS was on hand to twart that.

May God bless you my brother. Many people can't see or understand this blame game played by PDP wink wink wink wink wink
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by Butterflyleo: 12:47pm On Aug 07, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

APC HAS NO GUARANTEE OF WINNING THE BAUCHI ELECTION.

1 Like

Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by Maseke: 12:47pm On Aug 07, 2018
I'm so happy that some pro-buhari senators are sell out. they leak info to the other side (Saraki Camp). I consider them as "HEROES OF DEMOCRACY"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by Trove(m): 12:48pm On Aug 07, 2018
The military has taken over Nigeria sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by Butterflyleo: 12:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
jy2kbeyond:

May God bless you my brother. Many people can't see or understand this blame game played by PDP wink wink wink wink wink

Leave those gullible wailing louts whose brains joined NASS on recess.

What do they even know
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by TheUbermensch: 12:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Somebody with obviously a bad handwriting, sat down somewhere near a Mama put kiosk, concoct names from the moon and pass it off as Senators in support of Saraki.

Why not call the Senators to write their names by themselves if they cant get their signature appended?

Your comments are nothing more than comedy material. Lol.

Only an slowpoke with the tiniest amount of brain cells would take your posts into serious pondering.

But as per laughs, you do sure bring them.
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by nduchucks: 12:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
Most of those signatures were forged.

They keep taking Nigerians for fools.
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by Redhot111(m): 12:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Clown
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by gudnex22(m): 12:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

you mumu die
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by dlondonbadboy: 12:50pm On Aug 07, 2018
usagee36:
Shame on your. God will destroy you all soon. Something bad will happen to you and someone close to you so you know how powerful God is. Keep supporting evil. PDP is now igbo party. Smh

Edit you post quickly, so they don't ban you...

Nigeria is winning this war. We must raise above these evil men that are contributing to destroy this nation...
Democracy must survive..
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by StillX10(m): 12:50pm On Aug 07, 2018
This is an indication of APCs failure

1 Like

Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by Maseke: 12:50pm On Aug 07, 2018
grin grin grin

Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by kolajoo(m): 12:51pm On Aug 07, 2018
Same hand writing grin
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by Boss13: 12:52pm On Aug 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

go and call Pachukwudi for me...some of you cant withstand intellectual exchanges...

What is intellectual with the conversation when politicians are only interested in grabbing power. These guys are setting a bad precedence for Nigeria’s democracy. It’s a monumental disgrace. This is an embarrassing time to be a Nigerian.

My comment is applicable to all politicians irrespective of party affiliation. Infact, there is no political party in a nigeria, just a group of selfish power hungry individuals that would go all length to retain power.
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by Sleekfingers: 12:53pm On Aug 07, 2018
Racoon:
shocked grin grin cheesy Buhari is the baddest/worst thing to ever befall Nigeria.God forbid another four years of this satanic man.

So obasanjo or Jonathan were better president abi? I voted for buhari. But with the current situation of this country. I am highly disappointed.

Lets any party produce credible candidate and let us kick is butt out.

But with what I am seeing right now. I am not impressed at all. Producing saraki , atiku , kwamkwaso. I will definitely for buhari straight.

1 Like

Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by Legalese(m): 12:56pm On Aug 07, 2018
Listen child, it takes 2/3 of the members to impeach the Senate president. That amounts to about 70 senators needed. Now subtract this 48 from 106 senators, that leaves 58. That number does not have the constitutional power to conduct a legal impeachment. You're in support of an illegal and undemocratic act. Who's the lazy terrorist now? whe
buhariguy:
I hope the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist can count the number of aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of senators.

They are not up to 48, even as suspended kashamu is included.

You can see the lies of fake pastor Reno,
Is kashamu on ground?
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by Boss13: 12:56pm On Aug 07, 2018
Sleekfingers:

So obasanjo or Jonathan were better president abi? I voted for buhari. But with the current situation of this country. I am highly disappointed.

Lets any party produce credible candidate and let us kick is butt out.

But with what I am seeing right now. I am not impressed at all. Producing saraki , atiku , kwamkwaso. I will definitely for buhari straight.

Not possible. The individuals in APC and PDP will never allow a free and fair election to happen in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by usagee36: 12:57pm On Aug 07, 2018
Sup bro but I don't care. I am not a Nigerian. Only married to one and I am following the going there. So bad that evil prevail so much.
dlondonbadboy:

Edit you post quickly, so they don't ban you...

Nigeria is winning this war. We must raise above these evil men that are contributing to destroy this nation...
Democracy must survive..
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by IBBB: 12:57pm On Aug 07, 2018
This is Nigeria
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by SirBunky85(m): 12:58pm On Aug 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Suspension is not the same thing as expulsion now, Chukwudi. I only engage you, because you seem to be a pick out of the dullards supporting PDP..
stop flattering him,he's as dull as his wailing colleagues-(LOOTERS' CREW)
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

the kind of things they use to further deceive already pained people. and trust me they will all fall for it as usual. Dunces
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by Boss13: 12:58pm On Aug 07, 2018
teepain:

Nigerian politicians have a penchant for overheating the political space.

The list displayed here lied against itself in it's introductory part by saying "we the undersigned" whereas signatures were not appended.

Politicians and propaganda are like 6 and 7.

Very typical of them. They will be the ones to burn what is left of Nigeria. Sometimes I wonder why they are so determined to hang on to power
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by dlondonbadboy: 12:59pm On Aug 07, 2018
usagee36:
Sup bro but I don't care. I am not a Nigerian. Only married to one and I am following the going there. So bad that evil prevail so much.

That's the sad condition we've found ourselves...such a shame. And yet, devils still support this..

People like ngeneukwenu are the same set of people that supported Abacha. They are always on the side of tyranny...
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by otokx(m): 1:05pm On Aug 07, 2018
seunmsg:

Someone just compiled a list of pro PDP senators without signatures. No single senator signed the list above. It is just an ordinary compilation that can be done by anybody. Not front page worthy if you ask me.

This page should be closed, there are no signatures.
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by doublefreez(m): 1:07pm On Aug 07, 2018
This is some serious sh**t. Am not a prophet of doom, but I fear Buhari may end Democracy in Nigeria.
Re: 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment by otokx(m): 1:07pm On Aug 07, 2018
doublefreez:
This is some serious sh**t. Am not a prophet of doom, but I fear Buhari may end Democracy in Nigeria.

Democracy has come to stay.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Road On Lekki Phase 1 Shows ‘the Rich Also Cry’ (photos) / Kajuru 66 Massacre, Killings: El-Rufai Visits Fulani Communities. Graphic Pix / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.