Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,814 members, 7,813,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) (43040 Views)

Susan Waya's Campaign Posters At The PDP National Convention (Photos) / People Wearing Atiku T-shirts & Kwankwaso Red Caps At PDP Convention (Photos) / Iara Oshiomhole Shines At APC National Convention (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 07, 2018
bellville:
Not surprised. She is a devout member of RCCG. She hardly misses camp meetings
What do they do in camp meeting?
Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by tete7000(m): 1:58pm On Aug 07, 2018
sagitariusbaby:
Adeboye keeps playing politics with the lives of the Nigerian Christians

Point of correction, 'With lives of his flock'. That is if they agree he is playing politics with them.

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 1:58pm On Aug 07, 2018
Same RCCG that frowns on marriage between Christians and Muslims?

Smh

6 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 1:58pm On Aug 07, 2018
Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by mybestlove(m): 1:59pm On Aug 07, 2018
Remi Tinubu as a pastor? Devil is a liar.

I dear all these men of God. Nigeria is really in trouble

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by Tundeobama(m): 1:59pm On Aug 07, 2018
cucumbae:
She is the highest donor of rccg to have gotten that title.
olodo no be only highest donor how do you determine owner of drop offering.Hundreds of pastors are ordained today people who are qualified from 197 countries where rccg have churches.she is just popular for her news to be here.

3 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by Centcanada: 1:59pm On Aug 07, 2018
I always love this RCCG of church bit all these while, from osibanjo to Tunubu wife, a senator, now a pastor. People no longer fear God ooo.
Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by abike12(f): 2:00pm On Aug 07, 2018
seed time and harvest time lo sure ju. there will be nowhere to hide
Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 2:00pm On Aug 07, 2018
NigerianBae:
I tot tinubu is a Muslim...

So i was wrong I therefore withdraw my..... lipsrsealed

He's a Muslim but Remi is a Christian. I'm assuming you honestly didn't know, not that you were playing.

3 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by 99miles(m): 2:01pm On Aug 07, 2018
I don't comment in threads like this, I will just scroll down and read comments from others.
Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 07, 2018
Tundeobama:

olodo no be only highest donor how do you determine owner of drop offering.Hundreds of pastors are ordained today people who are qualified from 197 countries where rccg have churches.she is just popular for her news to be here.
She is a political figure.Yes,she donate through bank transfer or cheque.Moreover,how is she qualify?I thought it is be God's grace?
Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 2:01pm On Aug 07, 2018
They may call it a church or whareva, we know that they all belong to dsame secret cult

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by Tundeobama(m): 2:02pm On Aug 07, 2018
Acidosis:

Same RCCG that frowns on marriage between Christians and Muslims?

Smh
so because she married a Muslim before joining rccg she should divorce?she is a good woman reason a whole tinubu didn't marry another woman on her.

4 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 07, 2018
That's why I don't take RCCG serious. It's more or less like a neighborhood church where anything goes and anyone can preach. I don't take the words or instructions of their pastors serious. They go to show off agbada, SUVs and who's the richest. I don't know about Adeboye, but 85% of RCCG parishes are worldly and the pastors don't live by what the standards of the Bible in private and in reality.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by Arysexy(m): 2:03pm On Aug 07, 2018
I mean Remi one of the thieving sinators in national Assembly according to APC urchins is RCCG Assistant pastor?

Now I know RCCG is a business empire

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by countryfive: 2:03pm On Aug 07, 2018
megareal:

I join you. I seriously refuse to comment. angry

Bro the thing weak me too I just don't know
What to say
Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by clemco33(m): 2:04pm On Aug 07, 2018
bloodykiller:
grin

i said it

Redeemed church is gone
oh! my God, Lord visit this family so that people will know there's God
Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by farem: 2:04pm On Aug 07, 2018
Mutemenot:
Pentecostal churches has murdered Christianity in Nigeria.

This is true o. Come to think of it- your un-pentecostal bishops gathered two days. ago to pray for your full-time-politician #who never really worked so that the government will not recover the 60 stolen, multi billion Naira, choice property worldwide from him.
That's how not to be Pentecostal abi?
Spiritual dundee!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 07, 2018
diebuhari1:
Very useless church
but why your life be like this na.
Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 2:05pm On Aug 07, 2018
Tundeobama:

so because she married a Muslim before joining rccg she should divorce?she is a good woman reason a whole tinubu didn't marry another woman on her.

No, she can't divorce her husband but wrong to make her a pastor. What's she going to tell RCCG spinsters about marrying unbelievers (non Christians)??

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by siesen16: 2:06pm On Aug 07, 2018
and the pre election stunts continues
Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 07, 2018
Sarkin:
you are right.
Nigeria will be a better place if everyone has a mindset as such...

do you think tinubu and his wife cared much about religion. they only use it as a means.
Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 2:07pm On Aug 07, 2018
diebuhari1:
Very useless church

Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by Tundeobama(m): 2:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
Centcanada:
I always love this RCCG of church bit all these while, from osibanjo to Tunubu wife, a senator, now a pastor. People no longer fear God ooo.
The enemy of Christians are Christian you never see any mosque cry foul of saraki.you complain no Christian in power the church say Christians to get involve. has done in other party.Rccg don't support any political party we have people of different party coming to rccg.When Gej was president he usually attend conventions.Even udom and dickson.

6 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by Alva2018: 2:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
It's better for me to read comments than to comment

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 2:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
All of you above condemning the ordination,are you better than her Hypocrites angry
Just the name Tinubu has been giving some people headache and sleepless nights since the past 3 years.
I don't give a 40 out of 45 about the man,I see him as I see other politicians and I blame them for where we are today. I'm don't practice selective hating and condemnation like some bitter, disgrunted losers tongue

4 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by danhans(m): 2:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
Nawa Tinubu wife ha,is it possible for Christian dwell with unbeliever Nigeria chirch self ..............der is God oo

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 2:10pm On Aug 07, 2018
izzou:
grin grin grin grin

I will not comment on this thread

I will not angry
shocked

Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by martinsinayor: 2:11pm On Aug 07, 2018
sagitariusbaby:
Adeboye keeps playing politics with the lives of the Nigerian Christians
He is a man of God, mind your words
Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 07, 2018
The church has finally gone mad..
Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by izzou(m): 2:12pm On Aug 07, 2018
AngelicBeing:
shocked

Savage
grin grin

Say something concerning this matter abeg

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Twitter Removes Osinbajo’s Post For Copyright Violation Of Beyonce’s Song / Governor’s Office Workers In Calabar Locked-Out For Lateness (photo) / Nnamdi Kanu In Court, Judge Denies Bail Application: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.