Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) (43038 Views)

Susan Waya's Campaign Posters At The PDP National Convention (Photos) / People Wearing Atiku T-shirts & Kwankwaso Red Caps At PDP Convention (Photos) / Iara Oshiomhole Shines At APC National Convention (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by phase1: 5:39pm On Aug 07, 2018
Tundeobama:

The enemy of Christians are Christian you never see any mosque cry foul of saraki.you complain no Christian in power the church say Christians to get involve. has done in other party.Rccg don't support any political party we have people of different party coming to rccg.When Gej was president he usually attend conventions.Even udom and dickson.

RCCG is an APC party. I had cousin who applied there for a job in 2014. During interview he was asked questions about why he supports PDP and his political affiliation. Not a single intellectual question was asked. One Mr Ajala conducted the interview.

I sent my cousin the whatsapp for application for the job.

RCCG is a political church controlled by the Osibandes and the thiefnuubus. Eastern Christians should stay from there.

Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 07, 2018
Chai, so bola is a follower of both Christ & mohammed?
Get this point, u CANNOT follow Jesus and mohammed at the same time.
The same mohammed that jihadists follow cannot be served along side with Jesus. You cannot belong to both sides at the same time - NEVER!
Even asiwaju knows this very well...
Why is he not calling on his islamic brothers holding Leah (because of christian her faith), to release her?
Political correctness aside, Christianity & islam DON'T have the same God. Adeboye, asiwaju, jihadists, remi, rccg et al know this very well...
Stop deceiving yourself!

Tundeobama:

I pods and muslim wahala am a Christian lemme ask you a question is Abraham a Christian?so you think you will make heaven because you belong to a religion?some muslims like tinubu believes in Jesus they attend mosque and church and God still answer there prayer..
once he married a Muslim who believes in Jesus and didn't convert her even allowing her to be more devoted.millions or Christian Christian unhappy marriage.
Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by jimcaddy(m): 6:40pm On Aug 07, 2018
Wait oo. Is it the Tinubu name that is making it so unbelievable for Remi to be ordained as a pastor or what. As far as i know, Mrs remi has always been a christian... So what's all the fuss about?
Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by stevedre: 6:46pm On Aug 07, 2018
dayowunmi:

Nigerians are funny people. She has been attending Redeemed since way back. Everything is not politics. Wait, why would she buy position of an assistant pastor sef? For what? Lol.

What happened to going to pastoral school or growing under head Pastors ? Buying a position is not all about have a price tag placed on the position, she must have paid her dues financially not spiritually to attain such a position.
This is not anointing or baptism, its being an assistant pastor, a role meant for those completely dedicated to evangelism and the work of GOD. This is a terrible joke IMO.

Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by lawal5020(m): 6:47pm On Aug 07, 2018
You better give your life to Christ
Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by stevedre: 6:51pm On Aug 07, 2018
DidierDrogba:
RCCG is my church but I've never seen this kind of joke in my life before

GOD bless you for being honest, it is time true Christian's shout foul when ever something like this happens. If she is for real then she should quit politics and concentrate on winning souls for heaven.

Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by dayowunmi(m): 7:36pm On Aug 07, 2018
stevedre:

What happened to going to pastoral school or growing under head Pastors ? Buying a position is not all about have a price tag placed on the position, she must have paid her dues financially not spiritually to attain such a position.
This is not anointing or baptism, its being an assistant pastor, a role meant for those completely dedicated to evangelism and the work of GOD. This is a terrible joke IMO.
LOL, I don't even know how to reply you. The requirements for becoming an assistant pastor in Redeem is certificate of completion of School of Disciples and proof of being a worker. All of which I believe she fulfilled. Stop seeing everything from the purview of politics. She's been a member from wayback, am sure Prof Osinbajo also bought his own too going by your postulation. What is the worth of a pastoral position that you want to buy? In a nation where u can just readily start your own church? In Redeemed an assistant pastor or even a pastor does not have to be a full time pastor. They can have their own jobs or businesses so ur claim that the post of pastorship is "meant for those COMPLETELY DEDICATED TO EVANGELISM..." is faulty. Stop your judgemental mindset. It won't help you. Funny enough might not even be any more righteous than her or perhaps you were there when she bought the so called position of assistant pastor.
Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by NigerianBae: 7:56pm On Aug 07, 2018
Kennydoc:

He's a Muslim but Remi is a Christian. I'm assuming you honestly didn't know, not that you were playing.
Honestly didn't know.
Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by oyoirabor: 8:04pm On Aug 07, 2018
Yet to see an politician being made imam in the mosque

This one is to deceive gullible Christian for votes...and nothing short of it.
Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by stevedre: 8:11pm On Aug 07, 2018
dayowunmi:

LOL, I don't even know how to reply you. The requirements for becoming an assistant pastor in Redeem is certificate of completion of School of Disciples and proof of being a worker. All of which I believe she fulfilled. Stop seeing everything from the purview of politics. She's been a member from wayback, am sure Prof Osinbajo also bought his own too going by your postulation. What is the worth of a pastoral position that you want to buy? In a nation where u can just readily start your own church? In Redeemed an assistant pastor or even a pastor does not have to be a full time pastor. They can have their own jobs or businesses so ur claim that the post of pastorship is "meant for those COMPLETELY DEDICATED TO EVANGELISM..." is faulty. Stop your judgemental mindset. It won't help you. Funny enough might not even be any more righteous than her or perhaps you were there when she bought the so called position of assistant pastor.

I was provoked and had to speak my mind which is not judgmental, most Nigerian politicians disgust me and this same woman has proven to be a Tigres so for her to be an assistant pastor shocked me to the bones but at the same time, if Saul can repent then her case is nothing. Any way I hope all you said about the pastoral process is true which to me is kind of easy for any Tom, Dickk and Harry to achieve.
For the records, I never claimed to be holy and as for the V.P, I feel he is not a pastor at the moment and he goes around with that title which I can now see have a different meaning in R.C.C.G. Wish her well as she works in the vineyard of the LORD and Nigeria politics, may she remain committed to serve and be blessed.
Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by dayowunmi(m): 9:04pm On Aug 07, 2018
stevedre:

I was provoked and had to speak my mind which is not judgmental, most Nigerian politicians disgust me and this same woman has proven to be a Tigres so for her to be an assistant pastor shocked me to the bones but at the same time, if Saul can repent then her case is nothing. Any way I hope all you said about the pastoral process is true which to me is kind of easy for any Tom, Dickk and Harry to achieve.
For the records, I never claimed to be holy and as for the V.P, I feel he is not a pastor at the moment and he goes around with that title which I can now see have a different meaning in R.C.C.G. Wish her well as she works in the vineyard of the LORD and Nigeria politics, may she remain committed to serve and be blessed.
All I said about the pastoral process in RCCG is true and verifiable. My father is an assistant pastor as well. I think most of these reactions about her ordination are based on misinterpretation and misinformation. Apparently people think she was elevated from member to assistant pastor straight when apparently she has been a deaconess all these while. We have this mentality that a politician is automatically a thief and ritualist. Zacheus also had that reputation because he was a tax collector and ppl derided Jesus for eating with him the same way they are castigating pastor Adeboye. One thing about the Bible is that there's nothing that can happen today that has not happened before in the Bible times. I salute the maturity in your arguments though, it's not often to engage in arguments on nairaland without insults flying around.
Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 9:11pm On Aug 07, 2018
farem:

Blind and senseless, you say?
Well, the Lord Jesus had siblings who never believed Him while on Earth . According to your conclusion above, what are you saying concerning Him?

Spiritual, empty-headed fools have taken over the internet dictating how one should enter through the door when they themselves are sleeping outside!

You're a bloody liar, name the siblings here or keep shut. Blind Christians like you are the reasons people barely listen to preachers these days.

Will your daddy GO also make me a pastor if, for example, I married two or three wives before I met Christ?

Your response to the above question will tell me whether your case is irredeemable or not. I'm still assuming you're allowing your emotion take over your sensibility. Leadership is not followership, your past can ruin everything for you even if you give your life to Christ.

You blind pentecostals and staunch preachers of GRACE in the midst of evil are more dangerous than serpents. It is like giving your life to Christ after killing 100 people and waiting on God to give you a hug without due punishments.

Remi's punishment is to remain a member and not a leader of any group or church. She is not qualified to lead a marriage counselling group, teach on marriage, family, evangelism, etc. Her appointment is senseless.
Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by stevedre: 10:04pm On Aug 07, 2018
dayowunmi:

All I said about the pastoral process in RCCG is true and verifiable. My father is an assistant pastor as well. I think most of these reactions about her ordination are based on misinterpretation and misinformation. Apparently people think she was elevated from member to assistant pastor straight when apparently she has been a deaconess all these while. We have this mentality that a politician is automatically a thief and ritualist. Zacheus also had that reputation because he was a tax collector and ppl derided Jesus for eating with him the same way they are castigating pastor Adeboye. One thing about the Bible is that there's nothing that can happen today that has not happened before in the Bible times. I salute the maturity in your arguments though, it's not often to engage in arguments on nairaland without insults flying around.

Thanks for the compliment and I also appreciate the fact you took time to enlighten me on the process of being a pastor in R.C.C.G but honestly, I wish all pastors go through more rigorous spiritual training before being called pastors because so many people in Nigeria abuse that title claiming they we're called to be Revs, Bishops, Pastors and all the rest.

When I was growing up being a pastor was not child's play, well may GOD take control and I pray for grace upon you because there must be allot of pressure on you from people around as per Pastor pikin. grin. Cheers.
Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by dayowunmi(m): 10:24pm On Aug 07, 2018
stevedre:

Thanks for the compliment and I also appreciate the fact you took time to enlighten me on the process of being a pastor in R.C.C.G but honestly, I wish all pastors go through more rigorous spiritual training before being called pastors because so many people in Nigeria abuse that title claiming they we're called to be Revs, Bishops, Pastors and all the rest.

When I was growing up being a pastor was not child's play, well may GOD take control and I pray for grace upon you because there must be allot of pressure on you from people around as per Pastor pikin. grin. Cheers.
Am already a Sunday School teacher but that is not due to pressure. I enjoy public speaking and I believe in being useful anywhere I am so I was interested in being a worker and so Sunday school was my automatic choice. Based on your initial point, yeah, it's true that the position of the clergy is now being abused so much but then even those who undergone the training to be full time clergy can still misbehave eventually. It takes discipline and the grace of God to stand till the end
Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by farem: 11:01pm On Aug 07, 2018
Acidosis:

You're a bloody liar, name the siblings here or keep shut. Blind Christians like you are the reasons people barely listen to preachers these days.

Will your daddy GO also make me a pastor if, for example, I married two or three wives before I met Christ?

Your response to the above question will tell me whether your case is irredeemable or not. I'm still assuming you're allowing your emotion take over your sensibility. Leadership is not followership, your past can ruin everything for you even if you give your life to Christ.

You blind pentecostals and staunch preachers of GRACE in the midst of evil are more dangerous than serpents. It is like giving your life to Christ after killing 100 people and waiting on God to give you a hug without due punishments.

Remi's punishment is to remain a member and not a leader of any group or church. She is not qualified to lead a marriage counselling group, teach on marriage, family, evangelism, etc. Her appointment is senseless.

It's very easy to spot those who hates anything Bible. You are just one of them! Many of you just read one demonic items and are dissuaded from getting blessed with the Word of life.

You, a spiritual fool can dispute with me that Jesus siblings didn't believe in him when he was here? Rather than asking me to prove it with a scriptures, you decided to disgrace your 'church' that hasn't made any single effort to make heaven.
I made bold to say once again that The LORD JESUS CHRIST SIBLINGS DIDN'T BELIEVE HIM WHEN HE WAS HERE ON EARTH... kiss the truth from the Bible the Living Word. Greater than your ancient, but lifeless, Church:

.Vcc
"For neither did his brethren believe in him."
John 7:5

Come up with another spiritual ignorance, you will meet me there!
Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by Kennedy767(m): 11:34pm On Aug 07, 2018
farem:

It's very easy to spot those who hates anything Bible. You are just one of them! Many of you just read one demonic items and are dissuaded from getting blessed with the Word of life.

You, a spiritual fool can dispute with me that Jesus siblings didn't believe in him when he was here? Rather than asking me to prove it with a scriptures, you decided to disgrace your 'church' that hasn't made any single effort to make heaven.
I made bold to say once again that The LORD JESUS CHRIST SIBLINGS DIDN'T BELIEVE HIM WHEN HE WAS HERE ON EARTH... kiss the truth from the Bible the Living Word. Greater than your ancient, but lifeless, Church:

.Vcc

pls stop claiming to be a Christian, ur write up/character didn't portray a Christian at all

,u are so rude,arrogant,manner less etc..u are just a mere church goer .how can a Christian call someone 'spiritual fool'? and u claimed to be a Christian... what did d bible said abt calling someone a 'fool'?..

.my dear we(I can't say only u) av long way to go

..then to d portion of the bible u quoted john 7:5.

...for ur mind u are a Christian now and u av also justified ur points, isn't it?.

.I laugh u in Spanish..

the word "brethren" didn't mean Christ's brothers OK....any Christian member is a brethren, is a general tag OK...

Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by farem: 11:45pm On Aug 07, 2018
Kennedy767:
pls stop claiming to be a Christian, ur write up/character didn't portray a Christian at all
,u are so rude,arrogant,manner less etc..u are just a mere church goer .how can a Christian call someone 'spiritual fool'? and u claimed to be a Christian... what did d bible said abt calling someone a 'fool'?...my dear we(I can't say only u) av long way to go..then to d portion of the bible u quoted john 7:5....for ur mind u are a Christian now and u av also justified ur points, isn't it?..I laugh u in Spanish..the word "brethren" didn't mean Christ's brothers OK....any Christian member is a brethren, is a general tag OK...

That's the tactic of the enemy on your life!

So some people who are not related to Jesus by blood would be called his brethren just because they hate to believe what he holds?
What them would those who believe him be called, SISTHREN?

Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by Kennedy767(m): 11:52pm On Aug 07, 2018
farem:

That's the tactic of the enemy on your life!

So some people who are not related to Jesus by blood would be called his brethren just because they hate to believe what he holds?
What them would those who believe him be called, SISTHREN?
like I said we(still trying to avoid using u) av long we to go.....apostle Paul all tru his letters he used d word 'brethren'...does that means he was referring to the brothers of Christ'?....any believer (followers of Christ) are called brethren, be it male or female.....the word brethren simply means "my brothers and sisters"
Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by 3rdavefarms(m): 11:54pm On Aug 07, 2018
bloodykiller:

i said it

Redeemed church is gone

Gone for good
Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by ADADAB: 11:55pm On Aug 07, 2018
sagitariusbaby:
Adeboye keeps playing politics with the lives of the Nigerian Christians
You life is envelope with hatred. Accept true God into your heart so you can be happy.
Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by ADADAB: 11:55pm On Aug 07, 2018
sagitariusbaby:
Your life is envelope with hatred. Accept true God into your heart so you can be happy.
Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by ADADAB: 11:57pm On Aug 07, 2018
inoki247:
With the way things are going people will start calling God errand boy. They have made religion look like a brainwash... they don't serve God thru religion anymore now religion is for dere own selfish gain...
Well done Deputy Jesus.
Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by farem: 11:58pm On Aug 07, 2018
Kennedy767:
like I said we(still trying to avoid using u) av long we to go.....apostle Paul all tru his letters he was using 'brethren'...does that means he was referring to the brothers of Christ'?....any believer (followers of Christ) are called brethren, be it male or female.....the word brethren simply means "my brothers and sisters"

verse 21 below can lay credence to the point. Remember that Joseph's brothers were also called brethren. So why do you decide to go to the other meaning?
I hope the FAMILY use below won't be further analysed away.

Mark 3:20-22 (NET)
20 Now Jesus went home, and a crowd gathered so that they were not able to eat.
21 When his family heard this they went out to restrain him, for they said, “He is out of his mind.”
22 The experts in the law who came down from Jerusalem said, “He is possessed by Beelzebul,” and, “By the ruler of demons he casts out demons.”
Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 7:01am On Aug 08, 2018
farem:

.Vcc

Will daddy GO make me a pastor if, for example, I married two or three wives before I met Christ?

Can I become a parish pastor at RCCG with two or three wives??
Can I take over from Daddy and Mummy GO with my two/three wives?

Answer the above questions and see how f00lish you've been all along. You know nothing about Christian Leadership. Be ready to learn, that Daddy GO did it doesn't make it right.

Daddy GO is mere mortal, he's fallible, prone to hypocrisy, sentiments and favouritism. The fact that special seats at the front rows are prepared for the elites and people of high calibre, while common men like you are left to struggle between old and new auditorium, should tell you something.
Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 7:28am On Aug 08, 2018
z:

You missed the message in the post. Go and read it again! I am not aware that a Pastor is a spouse to unbelieving husband. I am still learning though, but The RCCG that I know, where I worked as a marriage counsellor would not wed a Christian and muslim couple. So, why ordain a wife of a muslim as a Pastor?

farem, I hope you're seeing this? Your lies can only make sense to novice and strangers in RCCG

Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by kunletexs: 2:05pm On Aug 09, 2018
can you explain how one person can play politics with the lives of nigerian christians?

sagitariusbaby:
Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by HRMK: 5:34pm On Jul 27, 2023
HATRED OR WHAT?

Twitter Removes Osinbajo’s Post For Copyright Violation Of Beyonce’s Song / Governor’s Office Workers In Calabar Locked-Out For Lateness (photo) / Nnamdi Kanu In Court, Judge Denies Bail Application: Pictures & Video

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71