Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) (43043 Views)

Susan Waya's Campaign Posters At The PDP National Convention (Photos) / People Wearing Atiku T-shirts & Kwankwaso Red Caps At PDP Convention (Photos) / Iara Oshiomhole Shines At APC National Convention (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by cozykozy: 2:51pm On Aug 07, 2018
Kaycee9242:

Thank u for d history dear but how has her Christian background helped in d dirty politics she and her husband have been involved in or is she not a senator? Can't Adeboye tell dem d truth? Religion is really one of our problems
I stop paying tithes the moment my pastor started cursing ppl who didnt pay tithes in Churches...then my eye open nd i begin to notice some sign of business minded pastors

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by Macmoni(m): 2:53pm On Aug 07, 2018
Wat exactly is wrong with wat dey did
Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by johnwell(m): 2:54pm On Aug 07, 2018
This is the highest level of hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by biomedics(m): 2:58pm On Aug 07, 2018
No comment, just observing.
Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 07, 2018
This is complete nonsense! Anyone should know that Tinubu is into games. He cannot sincerely have anything to do with Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 3:02pm On Aug 07, 2018
NaijaCelebrity:
APC leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, was at the Redeemed Christian Church of God 66th Annual Convention of RCCG, Tuesday, to felicitate with his wife, Senator Remi Tinubu, who was ordained as an Assistant Pastor of the RCCG.

Enoch Adeboye, the General Overseer of RCCG, has promised “great manifestations of God’s power and grace” upon the lives of participants at the convention.

https://www.headofsocials.com/2018/08/07/tinubu-attends-rccg-convention-as-wife-gets-ordained-as-assistant-pastor/
yeye dey swell

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by DidierDrogba: 3:02pm On Aug 07, 2018
RCCG is my church but I've never seen this kind of joke in my life before

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 07, 2018
You need to see The light

Open your mind,the church you attend won't tke you to heaven.
Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by bigmckayy(m): 3:06pm On Aug 07, 2018
The basis of African problems especially Nigeria s Religion. Meanwhile, God is not a God religion. God is a God of humanity .Nigerian Politician are now exploiting religious avenue for their selfish gain. G.O RCCG ordained Tinubi's wife as what? Pastor, Deaconess, or what? Pastors are now been used as a political tools. G.O ordaining the looters. God have mercy !

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by Basic123: 3:11pm On Aug 07, 2018
ultimatebas:
I am a RCCG member and i don't support this. Osibanjo hasn't finished disappointing us. Now we have another RCCG pastor/polithiefian to contend with . I don't think politics and religion should mix . Nigerian politics has not gotten to the level where pastors can serve without being corrupt.
YOU ARE NOT RCCG MEMBER.BLOODY LIAR

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by thunderbabs: 3:11pm On Aug 07, 2018
sagitariusbaby:
Adeboye keeps playing politics with the lives of the Nigerian Christians

Hey, ayam not dia ooo.. God sees me undecided
Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 07, 2018
99% Of comments here symbolizes the worst of Religious Fanaticism! The RCCG has chosen the path of 'Glorified Political Chapel' whose ministers are wordly, hard-hearted, power-seeking politicians! How Do You Explain the criterion for ordination in this case? Nigerians Should not be surprised when a politician becomes 'deir Daddy G.O's' Successor. Gibberish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by resurgent2019: 3:14pm On Aug 07, 2018
HardexyAA:
This is complete nonsense! Anyone should know that Tinubu is into games. He cannot sincerely have anything to do with Christianity.

The man is not a bigot. Thaat is for sure. He is only interested in power.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by farem: 3:21pm On Aug 07, 2018
Acidosis:

You're blind and senseless. There's more to leadership position than you can imagine. Being born again is not the same as becoming a Pastor. If you can't lead your own family to Christ, you have no business with the pulpit.

Blind and senseless, you say?
Well, the Lord Jesus had siblings who never believed Him while on Earth. According to your conclusion above, what are you saying concerning Him?

Spiritual, empty-headed fools have taken over the internet dictating how one should enter through the door when they themselves are sleeping outside!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 07, 2018
I keep saying it, RCCG is loosing it, their standards are falling to the dogs.
If you can't look someone in the face and tell them when they go wrong, then you have no business as a church leader.
The Bible is clear in Paul's letters to Timothy, the qualities expected of a person who desires to be a Pastor, Elder or deacon. I don't wish to play God but this woman doesn't qualify by half
This is a sad day for the church.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by CCC2(m): 3:24pm On Aug 07, 2018
Adeboye has been handsomely paid....Business well done.
Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 3:24pm On Aug 07, 2018
atobs4real:
This is not a good news for haters

Omo ale......no problem continue
Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by farem: 3:24pm On Aug 07, 2018
Tundeobama:

farem if you notice the hate comments comes from a particular side of this country.because tinubu is a Muslim and Apc.Honestly i don't know why evil minded some people can be.your wail wont change anything.No law court has prove him guilty you can also sue him.

Do they know where I come from? I don't think that's is their problem and if it's that, they have been groomed to be irrelevant for eternity be that!
Because how does gender, tribe or politics affect things of God
Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by Ayokeku(m): 3:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
diebuhari1:
Very useless church
May God almighty might have mercy on you, it is a shame for you oo angry angry
Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by atobs4real(m): 3:43pm On Aug 07, 2018
dikeigbo2:

Omo ale......no problem continue
Omo oko ride on with your madness and stupidity. You are disgracing your family up and down.
Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by Boss13: 3:44pm On Aug 07, 2018
I guess god ministered to Adeboye to make her a pastor. If that’s true, I don’t want to worship that god.

Nigerians open your eyes

3 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 07, 2018
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by rulers as useful.
Religion is excellent stuff for keeping common people quiet. Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich.All religion, my friend, is simply evolved out of fraud, fear, greed, imagination, and poetry.I believe in God, but not as one thing, not as an old man in the sky. I believe that what people call God is something in all of us. I believe that what Jesus and Mohammed and Buddha and all the rest said was right. It's just that the translations have gone wrong......

ADEBOYE is a disgrace,More private jet to his hanger....Nice Power move by TINUBU,Influencing everything including the CHURCH....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by luckyogor(m): 3:54pm On Aug 07, 2018
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry,the soul is lost.
Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by Azam101: 4:21pm On Aug 07, 2018
izzou:
grin grin grin grin
I will not comment on this thread

I will not angry
Pls do
Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by Boss13: 4:23pm On Aug 07, 2018
InvestorO:
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by rulers as useful.
Religion is excellent stuff for keeping common people quiet. Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich.All religion, my friend, is simply evolved out of fraud, fear, greed, imagination, and poetry.I believe in God, but not as one thing, not as an old man in the sky. I believe that what people call God is something in all of us. I believe that what Jesus and Mohammed and Buddha and all the rest said was right. It's just that the translations have gone wrong......

ADEBOYE is a disgrace,More private jet to his hanger....Nice Power move by TINUBU,Influencing everything including the CHURCH....

Powerful writeup. Unbiased, concise and well written. Very well put.
Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by PrincewithGod(m): 4:28pm On Aug 07, 2018
atobs4real:
This is not a good news for haters
I don't know what is biting them. She must have gone through the lawful process of becoming an Asst Pastor right from her parish before being ordained.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by bellville: 4:36pm On Aug 07, 2018
obrigado080:
Devout?
Yet she married a moslem...
she married him a long time ago before joining RCCG.
Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by PrincewithGod(m): 4:55pm On Aug 07, 2018
DidierDrogba:
RCCG is my church but I've never seen this kind of joke in my life before
What do you mean?
Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by resurgent2019: 4:55pm On Aug 07, 2018
InvestorO:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. lipsrsealed
Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by Lomprico2: 5:06pm On Aug 07, 2018
Rccg has no values!! undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by phase1: 5:19pm On Aug 07, 2018
sagitariusbaby:
Adeboye keeps playing politics with the lives of the Nigerian Christians

Do you know how much Adeboye earns from the tyrant and Islamofacists in power in order to keep quiet and not criticize herdsmen and buhari.

The RCCG pastor that was murdered last year in the north by buhari's almajiri brothers have allbeen set free It doesn't concern Adeboye. The only thing that concerns Adeboye is how threaten his zombie followers who refuse to pay tithes so that he can feed his fat son and fuel his private jet. Evil man!
Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by phase1: 5:31pm On Aug 07, 2018
The people I laugh at are the Easterners who keep paying tithes to this fraudulent church. Yet this yorubas they are paying tithes to use their money to buy MB and insult the Easterners on the social media for not voting dumbohari. Tufia!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Govt Shares $322.5m Abacha Loot To 1.9m Nigerians / "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says / I Owe Nobody Any Apology For Supporting Buhari - Kenneth Okonkwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.