Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) (43056 Views)

Susan Waya's Campaign Posters At The PDP National Convention (Photos) / People Wearing Atiku T-shirts & Kwankwaso Red Caps At PDP Convention (Photos) / Iara Oshiomhole Shines At APC National Convention (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by encryptjay(m): 2:12pm On Aug 07, 2018
Just finding out she was a deacon.
Even David Mark leads sermon sha grin

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by farem: 2:14pm On Aug 07, 2018
VonTrapp:
Pa Adeboye has turned RCCG pastorship into political appointments instead of religious calling. Any tom dick and harry who can afford it can become a pastor in RCCG, no more emphasis on spiritual things or the qualification of such a person to ascend to the priesthood. That's why I still prefer the way these things are done in the Catholic Church

This kind of thrash didn't start with you! It's a spirit that has been for ages. Your forebears, in their usual holy than thou attitude, lambasted the Lord Jesus when He mingled with 'sinners'.

Continue with it while those you have written off (in your heart and in your own carnal, physical, natural estimation) are obtaining mercy to enter, you won't know when the door is locked against you. I pray it wouldn't be too late for you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 2:14pm On Aug 07, 2018
izzou:

Savage
grin grin

Say something concerning this matter abeg

Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 2:14pm On Aug 07, 2018
Congratulation Woman of God on your ordination smiley

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by Kaycee9242(m): 2:18pm On Aug 07, 2018
Tundeobama:

she has been a worker after mzny years a deacon,and later minister.for you to be a pastor in Rccg it takes nothing less than 12-15yrs. of service to God.

Thank u for d history dear but how has her Christian background helped in d dirty politics she and her husband have been involved in or is she not a senator? Can't Adeboye tell dem d truth? Religion is really one of our problems

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by daywatcher: 2:19pm On Aug 07, 2018
sagitariusbaby:
Adeboye keeps playing politics with the lives of the Nigerian Christians

And we will be faced with insults if we highlight this to Christians. They do not want to accept that their Daddy G.Os work together with politicians to oppress them. Same thing for Imams and and alfas too
Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 07, 2018
Useless eediots
Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by farem: 2:21pm On Aug 07, 2018
Acidosis:

Same RCCG that frowns on marriage between Christians and Muslims?

Smh

So in your own church, if someone who has married as an unbeliever and married an unbeliever becomes a Christian, your church will help him or her murder their spouse or force divorce?

Where are these spiritually deficient gorillas from?

4 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 07, 2018
And she still married a moslem?
Tundeobama:

she has being attending rccg before you where born.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
Devout?
Yet she married a moslem...
bellville:
Not surprised. She is a devout member of RCCG. She hardly misses camp meetings

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 2:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
Remind Tinubu, an assistant pastor? Mehhhhnnnn, I rest my Redeem case.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by OgogoroNo2: 2:26pm On Aug 07, 2018
Pasto ke? keep deceiving ya self madam

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by edibobo: 2:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
She must force her husband to repent from his dubious political ways as the end time is near

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by farem: 2:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
cucumbae:
She is a political figure.Yes,she donate through bank transfer or cheque.Moreover,how is she qualify?I thought it is be God's grace?

If it's through God's grace, has God told you He has burned the grace meant for her or is the grace for her deposited in your wardrobe?

Also, at your age, you haven't known that bank transfers are the easiest traced anywhere in the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by hollywater: 2:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
sagitariusbaby:
That That is why he can not speak against this government, even if all Afonjas murdered in a day.
Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by Tundeobama(m): 2:29pm On Aug 07, 2018
cucumbae:
She is a political figure.Yes,she donate through bank transfer or cheque.Moreover,how is she qualify?I thought it is be God's grace?
she is not a full time pastor so.....who is a pastor somebody who understands bible and can teach it so because i hv nce certificate i must am qualified but it's an option for me to decide.people like you if alive during days of bible story you will say say David and Abraham are evil because of things they do.You don't judge anyone God himself know us all.
Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by innocential3032(m): 2:31pm On Aug 07, 2018
I stand with daddy freeze henceforth. Cant blive this, how can , lemme nt jst talk anytin b4 d redeemed church goer come for my head

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by flexyrule(m): 2:31pm On Aug 07, 2018
kindnyce:
Youruba Muslims are dope, they don't give more emphasis to religiousity
Why would they? When they are in charge.
Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by Bukybabe(f): 2:34pm On Aug 07, 2018
cucumbae:

It is by going for School of discipleship..be a member of rccg for more than 5yrs or so..Be an active member of a unit,pay your tithes regularly and so on...Assistant pastor indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by Tundeobama(m): 2:36pm On Aug 07, 2018
obrigado080:
Devout?
Yet she married a moslem...
I pods and muslim wahala am a Christian lemme ask you a question is Abraham a Christian?so you think you will make heaven because you belong to a religion?some muslims like tinubu believes in Jesus they attend mosque and church and God still answer there prayer..
once he married a Muslim who believes in Jesus and didn't convert her even allowing her to be more devoted.millions or Christian Christian unhappy marriage.
Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by farem: 2:36pm On Aug 07, 2018
hollywater:
That That is why he can not speak against this government, even if all Afonjas murdered in a day.

It's unfortunate that your mind remain stinking despite your 'hollywater'.

Everyone has a way of dealing with situation. It's not just about barking. Your forebears accused Jesus that he was not accusing Herod of misbehaviour unlike John the Baptist.
Both were working but differently.
Before I go, your lots have abused pastor Bakare, Bishop Oyedepo for daring to talk for against the politics. Your problem is not talking or silence :you lot simply hate anything church, Bible, pastor, Jesus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by hollywater: 2:39pm On Aug 07, 2018
farem:

It's unfortunate that your mind remain stinking despite your 'hollywater'.

Everyone has a way of dealing with situation. It's not just about barking. Your forebears accused Jesus that he was not accusing Herod of misbehaviour unlike John the Baptist.
Both were working but differently.
Before I go, your lots have abused pastor Bakare, Bishop Oyedepo for daring to talk for against the politics. Your problem is not talking or silence :you lot simply hate anything church, Bible, pastor, Jesus
Oh hold it there! Oyedepo has been speaking since. Tunde Bakare is a snake of two heads.
Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by Tundeobama(m): 2:41pm On Aug 07, 2018
edibobo:
She must force her husband to repent from his dubious political ways as the end time is near
farem if you notice the hate comments comes from a particular side of this country.because tinubu is a Muslim and Apc.Honestly i don't know why evil minded some people can be.your wail wont change anything.No law court has prove him guilty you can also sue him.
Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by Talknochip(m): 2:45pm On Aug 07, 2018
The reactions here is really amusing!... Lol.... But, i think to be ordain as a pastor in RCCG is the reward or a crown a church worker gets for his diligence,commitment,dedication and devotion to the church (RCCG) and God!.... She has been a member of this church...
Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by Tundeobama(m): 2:46pm On Aug 07, 2018
innocential3032:
I stand with daddy freeze henceforth. Cant blive this, how can , lemme nt jst talk anytin b4 d redeemed church goer come for my head
by thier comments you shall know them its either 1.you tribal 2.hate Muslim 3.pdp supporter lastly enemy of Christianity because you belong to a particular denomination.
No denominations in heaven or religion.
Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by cozykozy: 2:47pm On Aug 07, 2018
Tundeobama:

she has being attending rccg before you where born.
...mumu...before Jesus was born# she has been attendin RCCG B.C...gullible xtian
The reason y african cannever progress...dark minded pple...mixing politic with religion...shioor

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by EvangelistNdudi(m): 2:47pm On Aug 07, 2018
sagitariusbaby:
Adeboye is just a business man
Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 2:47pm On Aug 07, 2018
kindnyce:
Youruba Muslims are dope, they don't give more emphasis to religiousity

GBAM!!!
Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by dayowunmi(m): 2:50pm On Aug 07, 2018
stevedre:
This is another display of shameless act in R.C.C.G Church, if this news is true. So chuch possition can now be bought, Chai.
Nigerians are funny people. She has been attending Redeemed since way back. Everything is not politics. Wait, why would she buy position of an assistant pastor sef? For what? Lol.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by ehissi(m): 2:50pm On Aug 07, 2018
izzou:
grin grin grin grin

I will not comment on this thread

I will not angry

Too late..... grin

Comment already received...... angry
Re: Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 2:50pm On Aug 07, 2018
farem:

So in your own church, if someone who has married as an unbeliever and married an unbeliever becomes a Christian, [s]your church will help him or her murder their spouse or force divorce? [/s]

Where are these spiritually deficient gorillas come from

You're blind and senseless. There's more to leadership position than you can imagine. Being born again is not the same as becoming a Pastor. If you can't lead your own family to Christ, you have no business with the pulpit.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me / PVCs Found Buried In A Drainage In Imo State (Video) / Maj Ayangbesan, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.