Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

hhd - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / hhd (1232 Views)

You Came To Propose To Her And This Happen (pics) What Would You Do ? / Boyfriend Upload Girlfriend Pic And This Happen (pic) / Can This Happen In Nigeria?pix) UNCONDITIONAL LOVE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

hhd by Eglobalma: 5:45pm On Aug 07, 2018
Ffff
Re: hhd by etrange: 6:01pm On Aug 07, 2018
Honestly, I think you need help from a psychologist. I'm not kidding bro. Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: hhd by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 07, 2018
How can people be obsessed with you without adding positive value to your life
Re: hhd by Uglymugg: 6:06pm On Aug 07, 2018
Nobody is obsessed with you bro. You are a paranoid schitzo. People have way too much problem to obssess over some random dude. What you see as obsession is just your schizophrenic mind playing tricks pon you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: hhd by yanmiri(f): 6:20pm On Aug 07, 2018
Eglobalma:

Start begging them for money...you'll experience peace that passeth all understanding

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: hhd by kingxsamz(m): 6:56pm On Aug 07, 2018
Maybe you are too nice and don't know how to say no.
Re: hhd by Eglobalma: 7:30pm On Aug 07, 2018
kingxsamz:
Maybe you are too nice and don't know how to say no.

I swear , I hate being anyone’s enemy..but it stops now I want to be hated. It’s all mind ur biz whoever forces their way to my path will be abused
Re: hhd by donbachi(m): 7:35pm On Aug 07, 2018
Abeg drop dat hand
Re: hhd by chiommy123(f): 7:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
I noticed some people try to pick quarrel with you when they find out you like staying on your own. my advice is don't give in. stay on your own. they will gossip with your name, make unnecessary sounds when you pass just don't mind them. but any day any of them touch you or do anything you can't take, slap life out of that person and the rest will learn their lesson.
Re: hhd by Lordbooster(m): 8:10pm On Aug 07, 2018
I don't even know wah to say...
Re: hhd by Kelklein(m): 8:18pm On Aug 07, 2018
ok one question... Are you related to Airforce1? Just asking tho cos you guyz sound very much alike.
Re: hhd by Nobody: 1:51am On Aug 08, 2018
Sorry.
Re: hhd by abdeiz(m): 9:13am On Aug 08, 2018
Dont you know how to be subtle in saying no or telling people you dont want them around, one thing or the other brings them to you, find it out and deny it to them, if na food, cook and chop alone in thier presence, if na film say your tv is bad, if na your personality, stop being overly nice and dont take shit. Dont let other people take advantage of you.

1 Like

Re: hhd by Triniti(m): 10:48am On Aug 08, 2018
Man you need to see a shrink!

(1) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Brutalizes His Pregnant Wife For Wearing Bum Short In Public / How GAME Of THRONES Will END. / What Answer Should I Give This Five Year Old Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.