Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,572 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

If U See Your Gal Friend With Money, It Is Right To Question Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If U See Your Gal Friend With Money, It Is Right To Question Her? (331 Views)

How To Make Your Gal Loyal To You Alone--just You Alone. / Snubbing My Gal Friend!!!!gone Wrong / My Gal Friend Want Me To Write Undertaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U See Your Gal Friend With Money, It Is Right To Question Her? by Chukwudiajibo(m): 7:26am On Aug 08, 2018
If you see your girl friend with money which you know you did not give to her, is it right to question her where she get the money? and her source of income is not capable of fetching her such an amount, Please how do you question her politely this is the girl you are engage to, and you provide for her all needs, please i beg you In jesus name, dont misunderstood me here, no insult please Thanks
Re: If U See Your Gal Friend With Money, It Is Right To Question Her? by Babyforever(f): 7:32am On Aug 08, 2018
Question her as who her father undecided you better watch what you're saying
Re: If U See Your Gal Friend With Money, It Is Right To Question Her? by Homeboiy: 7:32am On Aug 08, 2018
Hmmm
Re: If U See Your Gal Friend With Money, It Is Right To Question Her? by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 8:00am On Aug 08, 2018
If she sees you with money, is it right to question you
Re: If U See Your Gal Friend With Money, It Is Right To Question Her? by IamPlato(m): 8:25am On Aug 08, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
If she sees you with money, is it right to question you

She Is Permitted To Question My Spending if Reckless. I Am Permitted To Question Her Spending And Money. Its A Harmless Question
Re: If U See Your Gal Friend With Money, It Is Right To Question Her? by hahahahahaha(m): 8:45am On Aug 08, 2018
Do what seems right to you.

(1) (Reply)

How can I remove black spot from my laptop screen / Story Of A School Father Who Married His School Daughter Years After Sec School / Have You Seen /heard???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.