Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,503 members, 7,861,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:22 PM

Difference Between A Wedding And A Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Difference Between A Wedding And A Marriage (941 Views)

Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again / Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did / See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between A Wedding And A Marriage by oluwole52(m): 7:55am On Aug 08, 2018
We all know how the story goes. He asked her, "will you marry me?" She said "yes!"
We get excited about our wedding day, but forget about what it means to be in a marriage.
The definition of a wedding is "A ceremony usually with it's accompanying festivities." while the definition of a marriage is "the state of being united as spouses in a consensual and contractual relationship recognized by law."
Which one are we prepared for?
We want to have incredible weddings, but we also want to build incredible marriages. We invest in wedding planners, but we don't have marriage mentors...
Read more:-
[ https://www.selfbrandpal.com/2018/08/difference-between-wedding-and-marriage.html?m=1]

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Have You Ever Disvirgined A Lady? (how Was The Experience Like?) / Chioma Breaks Up With Davido (can't Still Believe) / Lovely couples took it to traditional level in their pre-wedding pics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.