Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,574 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Marriage Tutorials For Singles Only!!! Check In! (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Tutorials For Singles Only!!! Check In! (photos) (916 Views)

Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos / Bridesmaid Rocks Groom. Bride, Guest Step In (Photos) / Beards Lovers Come In(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Tutorials For Singles Only!!! Check In! (photos) by mambodilah18: 8:10am On Aug 08, 2018
This what's app group is for singles only and it's free. To join, check me on my facebook page. Search for [b]Peach & Pear Counsel [/b]and click the whatsapp link there. Thanks.

See you there!

Re: Marriage Tutorials For Singles Only!!! Check In! (photos) by mambodilah18: 10:46am On Aug 08, 2018
YOU ARE WELCOME
Re: Marriage Tutorials For Singles Only!!! Check In! (photos) by mambodilah18: 10:47am On Aug 08, 2018
Feel free to reserve a space on the group now.
Re: Marriage Tutorials For Singles Only!!! Check In! (photos) by mambodilah18: 10:47am On Aug 08, 2018
Limited space available.
Re: Marriage Tutorials For Singles Only!!! Check In! (photos) by mambodilah18: 10:48am On Aug 08, 2018
You may bring your friends along, if you like.
Re: Marriage Tutorials For Singles Only!!! Check In! (photos) by mambodilah18: 10:50am On Aug 08, 2018
It would be a whatsapp group to remember
Re: Marriage Tutorials For Singles Only!!! Check In! (photos) by mambodilah18: 10:53am On Aug 08, 2018
Don't deny yourself of this wonderful opportunity.
Re: Marriage Tutorials For Singles Only!!! Check In! (photos) by mambodilah18: 10:54am On Aug 08, 2018
Counting down to the 10th of August
Re: Marriage Tutorials For Singles Only!!! Check In! (photos) by mambodilah18: 10:56am On Aug 08, 2018
5pm prompt
Re: Marriage Tutorials For Singles Only!!! Check In! (photos) by mambodilah18: 11:00am On Aug 08, 2018
As you reserve a space for yourself, please exercise patience till it starts on its slated time grin. Thank you.
Re: Marriage Tutorials For Singles Only!!! Check In! (photos) by mambodilah18: 11:02am On Aug 08, 2018
knowledge won't kill you, rather it is power. Be willing to acquire it. Don't feel shy to join this whatsapp group.
Re: Marriage Tutorials For Singles Only!!! Check In! (photos) by mambodilah18: 11:02am On Aug 08, 2018
And guess what it is absolutely free.
Re: Marriage Tutorials For Singles Only!!! Check In! (photos) by ilevic(m): 11:06am On Aug 08, 2018
what will it cost you to post the link here?
Re: Marriage Tutorials For Singles Only!!! Check In! (photos) by mambodilah18: 11:08am On Aug 08, 2018
Feel free to check me on FB. Search for Peach & Pear Counsel.
Re: Marriage Tutorials For Singles Only!!! Check In! (photos) by mambodilah18: 11:20am On Aug 08, 2018
ilevic:
what will it cost you to post the link here?

I tried it before but the link didn't work here. You may check my previous post.
Re: Marriage Tutorials For Singles Only!!! Check In! (photos) by mambodilah18: 11:36am On Aug 08, 2018
Click like if you agree and share if you disagree.

Re: Marriage Tutorials For Singles Only!!! Check In! (photos) by mambodilah18: 7:19am On Aug 10, 2018
Count down to today's tutorials.
Re: Marriage Tutorials For Singles Only!!! Check In! (photos) by mambodilah18: 7:43am On Aug 10, 2018
Check me on facebook. search for Peach & Pear Counsel. You will see link there. Click on the link and viola, you become a member of the group.
Re: Marriage Tutorials For Singles Only!!! Check In! (photos) by mambodilah18: 1:55pm On Aug 10, 2018
Warming for the free online classes that promises to be splendid.
Re: Marriage Tutorials For Singles Only!!! Check In! (photos) by mambodilah18: 1:55pm On Aug 10, 2018
If you are not there, you are no where.
Re: Marriage Tutorials For Singles Only!!! Check In! (photos) by mambodilah18: 11:31pm On Aug 10, 2018
We had an awesome class today. Talked about 'WHAT IT MEANS TO LOVE'.

Hopefully, tommorow we will talk on another interesting, informative and thought provoking topic. To be a part of this group, you may drop your email here so I can send u the link or kindly go to my facebook page; Peach & Pear Counsel and click on the whatsapp link.

Our take home on the group today was;

Re: Marriage Tutorials For Singles Only!!! Check In! (photos) by mambodilah18: 1:30pm On Aug 14, 2018
It has been really great on 'BEFORE YOU TIE THE KNOT' what's app group. A pertinent question was asked in the last class; before saying you love someone else, do you even love yourself?

Most people haven't taken time out to ask themselves this pertinent question before committing into a relationship but asking it on the platform brought series of interesting responses, which were quite eye opening.

You should be a part of this group. It is very insightful and informative. Join now!!!

Check me out on facebook. Search for Peach & Pear Counsel. Click on the link and become a member. Or you can drop ur email and I will send you the link.
Re: Marriage Tutorials For Singles Only!!! Check In! (photos) by mambodilah18: 1:34pm On Aug 14, 2018
Once again, it's for SINGLES only.

See you there!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Marry Your Best Friend See Reason / Is A Woman A Prostitute If She Sex Another Man To Pay Her Children's Fee? / My First Sex Experience And How I Felt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.