Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

12 Amazing Facts About The Number Eight (8) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Amazing Facts About The Number Eight (8) (469 Views)

Eight (8) Underrated Things Better And Sweeter Than Sex(opinion) / 12 Crazy Amazing Facts About The Clitoris / 12 Amazing Facts About Breasts That Will Make You Love Them Even More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

12 Amazing Facts About The Number Eight (8) by inositol88(m): 11:57am On Aug 08, 2018
12 AMAZING FACTS ABOUT THE NUMBER EIGHT (cool

Today is 8/8/18.

Dear friends permit me to briefly expose you to the significance of the number 8. The number 8 is indeed special for the following reasons:

1.First of all, let me gladly remind you that the atomic number of oxygen is 8 and this is the gas that sustains life in our planet
2. The number 8 is the symbol of significance and balance
3. It symbolizes Abundance and power
4. The 8th month of the year is August, most persons born in this month have the zodiac sign "Leo" which translates to Lion, am sure you do not need a prophet to tell you that the lion is the King of the jungle, and in this jungle called Life, people born in August are the true Kings and Queens
5. Most umbrellas have 8 sides, umbrellas shield us from the bashing of the rain and sun. Making the number 8 significant in that regard.
6. The Sun helps plants to effectively carryout photosynthesis, thereby making their own food which we all depend on. It take the sun about 8 minutes to reach the earth.
7. In China, 8 is the homonymn for prosperity
8. The great Mathematician Pythagoras called the number 8 "The little holy number "
9. The mathematical sign for infinity is 8 on its side
10. They are 8 real planets in the solar system (Pluto is a dwarf planet)
11. There were Only 8 people in Noah's Ark. These 8 people repopulated the earth and ensured your existence.
12. Finally 8 is very very very important to me because the 8th day of August every year is my birthday.
Happy birthday to meeeeeeeeee!!!!
#LeoBlood. #KinglyBlood
#GodSpecialPikin!
Re: 12 Amazing Facts About The Number Eight (8) by oglalasioux(m): 12:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
Very good. Happy birthday. August is my favourite month because I love the number 8.

OP, can you please remove point number 11? It kind of rubbishes your nice post.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Accused Of Slapping His Girlfriend Over 4 Eggs Speak, Reveal What Happene / Mom Of 3 Denies Knowing Her Husband In The Presence Of Her Lover / Former Pistons Player Goes On TV To Tell His Wife He Has Slept With 341 Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.