Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Eight (8) Underrated Things Better And Sweeter Than Sex(opinion) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Eight (8) Underrated Things Better And Sweeter Than Sex(opinion) (7136 Views)

Sweeter Than Honey / Sex Is Overrated: Here Is Something Better and Sweeter / Dr. Laser, Nigerian Surgeon To Make Women Sexier Than Sex Dolls (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eight (8) Underrated Things Better And Sweeter Than Sex(opinion) by nero2face: 3:40pm On Jun 15, 2020
Many believes that sex is the sweetest thing on planet especially when practiced between two individuals who loves each other. But I have a list of eight (cool underrated things better and sex, they are:

1. Recieving an Unexpected Alert when Broke

2 Using the Toilet after holding it for a long time

10 Likes

Re: Eight (8) Underrated Things Better And Sweeter Than Sex(opinion) by Finnese001: 3:43pm On Jun 15, 2020
True

But number two can be more relieving

3 Likes

Re: Eight (8) Underrated Things Better And Sweeter Than Sex(opinion) by Oluromantic: 3:45pm On Jun 15, 2020
Receiving employment letter

8 Likes

Re: Eight (8) Underrated Things Better And Sweeter Than Sex(opinion) by callmeRichie(m): 3:56pm On Jun 15, 2020
Ear budding tonguegrin, omo that feeling fii make pesin cum grin

9 Likes

Re: Eight (8) Underrated Things Better And Sweeter Than Sex(opinion) by Longbean11: 4:00pm On Jun 15, 2020
So true.. Especially number 2 grin grin

1 Like

Re: Eight (8) Underrated Things Better And Sweeter Than Sex(opinion) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 15, 2020
callmeRichie:
Ear budding tonguegrin, omo that feeling fii make pesin cum grin

You don mad ah sweargrin

3 Likes

Re: Eight (8) Underrated Things Better And Sweeter Than Sex(opinion) by callmeRichie(m): 5:57pm On Jun 15, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
You don mad ah sweargrin

Baaaad guygringringrin

1 Like

Re: Eight (8) Underrated Things Better And Sweeter Than Sex(opinion) by Cryptofxt10: 5:59pm On Jun 15, 2020
following diligently grin
Re: Eight (8) Underrated Things Better And Sweeter Than Sex(opinion) by Andrew13: 6:01pm On Jun 15, 2020
Number 2 cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Eight (8) Underrated Things Better And Sweeter Than Sex(opinion) by cassidy1996(m): 6:01pm On Jun 15, 2020
receiving offer of appointment letter

4 Likes

Re: Eight (8) Underrated Things Better And Sweeter Than Sex(opinion) by folake4u(f): 6:24pm On Jun 15, 2020
VIO nor dey road! Sweet dieeeeeeeee grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Eight (8) Underrated Things Better And Sweeter Than Sex(opinion) by Jaybihel25(m): 6:29pm On Jun 15, 2020
A cold bath after a hectic day at work!

3 Likes

Re: Eight (8) Underrated Things Better And Sweeter Than Sex(opinion) by Randy100: 6:39pm On Jun 15, 2020
Removing bra after a long day. I am not a woman but I know this.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eight (8) Underrated Things Better And Sweeter Than Sex(opinion) by paulolee(m): 7:30pm On Jun 15, 2020
sex is over rated abeg...ear budding sweet, alert wen broke is sweeter but for me the sweetest was the day my long 950k ticket enter...i swear u nearly mad dat day like say i win billions and the main joy was that 3 of my oda guys follow play same ticket and it was festive season..dt was 2 years ago na...had d best x-mas of my life n dts was my happiest day ever..funny enough i bin de church wen i check d last two games because na brazil sat early mornin fixtures...i happy n dance like mad man dt day n nearly gv testimony self bt e don already pass...cnt forget dt day..

27 Likes

Re: Eight (8) Underrated Things Better And Sweeter Than Sex(opinion) by Luizkid(m): 7:38pm On Jun 15, 2020
paulolee:
sex is over rated abeg...ear budding sweet, alert wen broke is sweeter but for me the sweetest was the day my long 950k ticket enter...i swear u nearly mad dat day like say i win billions and the main joy was that 3 of my oda guys follow play same ticket and it was festive season..dt was 2 years ago na...had d best x-mas of my life n dts was my happiest day ever..funny enough i bin de church wen i check d last two games because na brazil sat early mornin fixtures...i happy n dance like mad man dt day n nearly gv testimony self bt e don already pass...cnt forget dt day..
Yea, I know that feeling... But sure say you no arrange sex from that money?? grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Eight (8) Underrated Things Better And Sweeter Than Sex(opinion) by paulolee(m): 7:52pm On Jun 15, 2020
Luizkid:

Yea, I know that feeling... But sure say you no arrange sex from that money?? grin grin
enough sex join na...wey me and all my gees jus de spend cash like say we just pick..na dm de find us kum ous bk den..na we even tire self..
Re: Eight (8) Underrated Things Better And Sweeter Than Sex(opinion) by Freaktion(m): 8:31pm On Jun 15, 2020
Typing...
Re: Eight (8) Underrated Things Better And Sweeter Than Sex(opinion) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 15, 2020
8 can be equals to 2 at times

1 Like

Re: Eight (8) Underrated Things Better And Sweeter Than Sex(opinion) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 15, 2020
Re: Eight (8) Underrated Things Better And Sweeter Than Sex(opinion) by Harry00(m): 9:17pm On Jun 15, 2020
Gay grin

1 Like

Re: Eight (8) Underrated Things Better And Sweeter Than Sex(opinion) by Benwallt(m): 9:19pm On Jun 15, 2020
That number two will make you relax your back against the water cistern and heaved a big sighn of relief

1 Like

Re: Eight (8) Underrated Things Better And Sweeter Than Sex(opinion) by Teejazy(m): 9:26pm On Jun 15, 2020
Na the number three make sense pass!
Re: Eight (8) Underrated Things Better And Sweeter Than Sex(opinion) by Petyr1: 9:30pm On Jun 15, 2020
the see that number 2 is very sweet i can relate
Re: Eight (8) Underrated Things Better And Sweeter Than Sex(opinion) by Fidelismaria: 9:36pm On Jun 15, 2020

3: bursting a pimple

the sensation goes right to the brain

It's fvckin enjoyable

4:

unknowingly hitting your toe on an object

That's what I call sweet pain

1 Like

Re: Eight (8) Underrated Things Better And Sweeter Than Sex(opinion) by Oluf3mi(m): 9:42pm On Jun 15, 2020
paulolee:

enough sex join na...wey me and all my gees jus de spend cash like say we just pick..na dm de find us kum ous bk den..na we even tire self..
I want to believe you are well established now...two years after.
Re: Eight (8) Underrated Things Better And Sweeter Than Sex(opinion) by AmKen(m): 9:43pm On Jun 15, 2020
Don't just waste your data for nothing, Make money with it.

I am a DM away from showing you a few things that can pay you.

Just requires simple task being done to get paid.

I can also teach you 2d and 3d animation and logo design.

Making money is sweeter than sex

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Eight (8) Underrated Things Better And Sweeter Than Sex(opinion) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 15, 2020
watching ur dog give birth to puppies is the sweetestgrin

2 Likes

Re: Eight (8) Underrated Things Better And Sweeter Than Sex(opinion) by ugbede69(m): 9:51pm On Jun 15, 2020
that number two na especially when you dey purge and e hook u for road

1 Like

Re: Eight (8) Underrated Things Better And Sweeter Than Sex(opinion) by Hypnotise: 10:01pm On Jun 15, 2020
Remembering a word you're trying hard to remember

1 Like

Re: Eight (8) Underrated Things Better And Sweeter Than Sex(opinion) by ademasta(m): 10:07pm On Jun 15, 2020
Lol
Re: Eight (8) Underrated Things Better And Sweeter Than Sex(opinion) by crackhouse(m): 10:27pm On Jun 15, 2020
Revenge. It's sweeter that puss.y

1 Like

Re: Eight (8) Underrated Things Better And Sweeter Than Sex(opinion) by mytime24(f): 10:28pm On Jun 15, 2020
K

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Some Guys So Sex-starved To The Extent Of Doing This? / My Body Or My Face? Lady Asked People . PHOTOS / How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.