Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,493 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Pastor Accused Of Slapping His Girlfriend Over 4 Eggs Speak, Reveal What Happene - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Accused Of Slapping His Girlfriend Over 4 Eggs Speak, Reveal What Happene (469 Views)

Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) / Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude / Meet Pastor Sebastine Benstowe Who Slapped His Girlfriend Over 4 Eggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Accused Of Slapping His Girlfriend Over 4 Eggs Speak, Reveal What Happene by CastedBlog: 12:24pm On Aug 08, 2018
The Man of God and Pastor who Got Involved in slapping his Girlfriend for Pouring 4 eggs after he cautioned her Few Weeks Ago, Reached out to Ebiwali This Morning, And has revealed what really went down.

Below is what he said:
''My name is Pastor Sebastian Benstowe, pastor of the Good Shepherd Church, located in Bonny Island, Rivers State. Let me just tell us how I got involved in the whole issue. I came online, and saw the funny story on a wall.A lot of comments were coming up under that post of this lady. I decided to just have a little fun with them to also put up a comment there. What happened was that I decided to put up a comment under the post just as every other person was commenting. But since I felt that this thing must be a comedy, I said that let me make the story more interesting to generate a healthy discussion because I felt it is an interesting story. So I felt that I should make a comment that would generate a healthy discussion, a healthy debate concerning the story I met on that my friend’s wall for people to share their views. Then I dropped a comment under that post.
I now made a comment that “Ahh, I didn’t slap her because of four eggs. I slapped her because she threw away the remaining three eggs when I removed one egg”. Like I said, my intention was misunderstood.
Somebody now came under my comment to ask me another question which I also responded making it look real. Like I said I made it look real so that people will make more meaningful contribution so everyone of us will know each other’s views.

So, you are saying there was no incident like that?
There was no incident like that to the best of my knowledge. Even if there was an incident like that (I don’t know about it). It did not originate from me. I never knew if there was such an incident.

Do you have a girlfriend?
I don’t have a girlfriend. I do not have a girlfriend, at all.

And no girl came to your house during this period?
No girl came to my house and such didn’t happen. To the best of my knowledge I have tried my possible best to find out the origin of that story. I have also come to realize that the story is just fictitious. It is just fiction. Just to draw people’s attention. It’s just fiction.

Do you have a fiancée?
[/i]Yes, I have a fiancée, she is in Jigawa State doing her youth service.

But the initial story which was screenshot was sent from your (Facebook) account.Fine.
[i] The initial story, it’s like my account was hacked and the initial story was now pushed into my account because the initial story never originated from me.

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/pastor-accused-of-slapping-his.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Pastor Accused Of Slapping His Girlfriend Over 4 Eggs Speak, Reveal What Happene by malificent(f): 12:41pm On Aug 08, 2018
undecided

This one is contradicting himself. If you said it, Just say you said it, if you didn't say it tell us you didn't say it. Simple
Re: Pastor Accused Of Slapping His Girlfriend Over 4 Eggs Speak, Reveal What Happene by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 08, 2018
CastedBlog:
The Man of God and Pastor who Got Involved in slapping his Girlfriend for Pouring 4 eggs after he cautioned her Few Weeks Ago, Reached out to Ebiwali This Morning, And has revealed what really went down.

Below is what he said:
''My name is Pastor Sebastian Benstowe, pastor of the Good Shepherd Church, located in Bonny Island, Rivers State. Let me just tell us how I got involved in the whole issue. I came online, and saw the funny story on a wall.A lot of comments were coming up under that post of this lady. I decided to just have a little fun with them to also put up a comment there. What happened was that I decided to put up a comment under the post just as every other person was commenting. But since I felt that this thing must be a comedy, I said that let me make the story more interesting to generate a healthy discussion because I felt it is an interesting story. So I felt that I should make a comment that would generate a healthy discussion, a healthy debate concerning the story I met on that my friend’s wall for people to share their views. Then I dropped a comment under that post.
I now made a comment that “Ahh, I didn’t slap her because of four eggs. I slapped her because she threw away the remaining three eggs when I removed one egg”. Like I said, my intention was misunderstood.
Somebody now came under my comment to ask me another question which I also responded making it look real. Like I said I made it look real so that people will make more meaningful contribution so everyone of us will know each other’s views.

So, you are saying there was no incident like that?
There was no incident like that to the best of my knowledge. Even if there was an incident like that (I don’t know about it). It did not originate from me. I never knew if there was such an incident.

Do you have a girlfriend?
I don’t have a girlfriend. I do not have a girlfriend, at all.

And no girl came to your house during this period?
No girl came to my house and such didn’t happen. To the best of my knowledge I have tried my possible best to find out the origin of that story. I have also come to realize that the story is just fictitious. It is just fiction. Just to draw people’s attention. It’s just fiction.

Do you have a fiancée?
[/i]Yes, I have a fiancée, she is in Jigawa State doing her youth service.

But the initial story which was screenshot was sent from your (Facebook) account.Fine.
[i] The initial story, it’s like my account was hacked and the initial story was now pushed into my account because the initial story never originated from me.

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/pastor-accused-of-slapping-his.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

You are not a pastor, you are just another Fvcking idiot who enjoys beating women.

(1) (Reply)

Former Pistons Player Goes On TV To Tell His Wife He Has Slept With 341 Women / Tips On How To Win A Girl's Heart / Don’t Allow Anyone Force Friendship On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.