Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,914 members, 7,814,083 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Thoughts On Girls: Christian Ladies In A Sexy World - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thoughts On Girls: Christian Ladies In A Sexy World (376 Views)

I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime / Where Do I Get Sexy Fulani Girls. Christian Or Muslim Doesnt Matter. / Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thoughts On Girls: Christian Ladies In A Sexy World by Dailygospelvibe: 1:22pm On Aug 08, 2018
Christian ladies in a sexy world is an article that will provide you with tips and insights on how to cope in this sexy world.

Firstly, we’ll be totally honest. Every lady that has reached the age of puberty (Christian or not) desires attention from the opposite sex, it’s perfectly normal; it’s just how it’s handled that matters.

We live in a very openly sexual society. Men and women alike, live in a society saturated with sex, and most of that sex saturation centers around a woman’s body.

This generation isn’t making things any easy for us Christian ladies. How should a Christian woman dress? Most of us want to keep up with the trend, not wanting to fall behind and be labeled “old school” but we should be conscious that we are Christian ladies and our lives should be exemplary to the world.

Thoughts on Girls Lifestyle

Full Article: https://dailygospelvibe.com/thoughts-on-girls-christian-ladies-in-a-sexy-world/

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Sign Your Girlfriend Show Whenever She Wants To Beat You / Which Is More Dangerous / Letter To A BOO By Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.