Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,255 members, 7,836,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Letter To A BOO By Her Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To A BOO By Her Boyfriend (382 Views)

...And I Think Being A Boo Who's Available To All But Committed To Non Is Good / Beautiful Lady Urgently Need A Boo, See Her List Of Qualifications / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter To A BOO By Her Boyfriend by Pengician(m): 9:53am On Sep 15, 2018
Dear, BOO

Thanks for everything. But, first off, let me remind you that after what that daughter of Eve did to me the son of Adam; I never wanted to fall or flow in love again until you stole my heart. I'm not accusing you of plagiarism like Facebook users. I'm taking you as my new heart. My heart, yes. You read it well. You're a Thief. Yes. You stole my heart, but you're very lucky because I don't consider you a criminal. Thanks for stealing my heart. It rightful belongs to you.

Just a little heads up:
If you break my heart, I will arrest you.
I will use female soldiers to torture you.
I will publish you on national dailies.
I will place you on the front page of Google, Bing, Ask, Yahoo etc.

I was on my own before you walked into my heart.

I will try my best possible to be wise. But, brother Google & Socrate once told me 'Once a man is in love, a new Mugu has been born'. Let me be the *mugu for you. Press my *mumu button very well. But, don't over press it.

I might not be able to take good care of you now cos of Post Graduate Studies, but soon and pretty soon; you will smile better, bigger and brighter.

Don't over flaunt me for now, cos I don't know the future. But, if we don't end up together as Man and Wife; don't apportion blame to anyone. Apportion blame to sister •Fate.

I know you have an ex. Yes. We all got exes. Even the babies in the worm all have exes. But, dare not compare me with your ex in anyway. Just learn from his past errors, while I learn from my failures in past relationships as well. Don't even ask me if I'm a Virgin. The last person who asked this same question is with our ancestors as we speak. Please, don't ask me what happened.

BLOGGING is my Life. I'm a full-time blogger and literatus. So when you see me in the parlour or in the room with phone or laptop, don't take me as a *yahoo boy. I eat from refined gossip. But, not a common gossip.
I write for like 5 different websites on daily basis. It simply means I do more of thinking and writing for blogs just to keep body and soul together.

Do your best. I would do my very best as well to make this work.

Say me well to your people.

SIR A-ONE
http://widestforum.com/loveromance/letter-to-a-boo-by-her-boyfriend/

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Single And Searchin,join This Whatsapp Group Before It Gets Full / Do Wedding Rings Still Symbolize Love And Commitments? / Mybubblz : A New Social Media That Nigerians Need To Hookup With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.