Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,346 members, 7,954,405 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:15 PM

Emotion Vs Knowledge Which Is Stronger? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Emotion Vs Knowledge Which Is Stronger? (444 Views)

Pls How Do I Control My Emotion / Could She Be Playing With My Emotion? / Naija babes Are stronger than guys even in their almighty beds . ..true or false (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emotion Vs Knowledge Which Is Stronger? by RexEmmyGee: 4:05pm On Aug 08, 2018
NEED ANSWERS WITH POSSIBLE ILLUSTRATIONS. THOUGH IT FEELS LIKE EMOTION IS STRONGER
Re: Emotion Vs Knowledge Which Is Stronger? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 08, 2018
For me, Emotion is stronger. I'll use the political happenings in Nigeria since independence. Nigeria practices the same 'Federalism' as America and both Nations are multiferous which makes Federalism the best system of Government for them, but it's working for America while the reverse is the case for Nigeria and that's simply because Nigerians allow sentiment(which is a product of emotion) cloud their judgement. Give them the best person, if there's no tribal/religious/ethnic affiliation, he's not deemed worthy of the votes of the majority, if a goat does, then he's the man of their choice. Imagine someone like Buhari ruling a Nation Like Nigeria where Highly knowledgeable citizens who know what to do are helpless. They're only standing on the line.

In a situation like this, Knowledge is rendered useless. grin

1 Like

Re: Emotion Vs Knowledge Which Is Stronger? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 08, 2018
Emotions.
Wonder why Emotions and Logic are like two poles that never attract? grin

1 Like

Re: Emotion Vs Knowledge Which Is Stronger? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 08, 2018
19 views, no comment. Lalasticlala, Séun, these are the kinds of threads you and other mods should promote, not all these celebrities fight and nudity on front page.

1 Like

Re: Emotion Vs Knowledge Which Is Stronger? by babyfaceafrica: 5:37pm On Aug 08, 2018
the question should be which is profitable and more useful. emotion is like a rhino without brain..all rage and strong.. no content...more people have made very grave mistake with emotion..the worst decision is made when your. emotions are flawed.......it is only an emotional person that will allow a cheating partner back in their life..a knowledgeable individual will know one debe always debe.......

it is only an emotional person that will refuse to marry anyone except from his religion or tribe

it is only an emotional man that will beat his wife/gf..a knowledgeable man will walk away

it is only an emotional lady that will destroy her husband/bf properties because he cheated.. a knowledgeable lady will walk away

it is only an emotional man that will not eat his wife/gf food because of quarrel..a. knowledgeable man will not only eat the food ,but will lick plate and wash it.

emotion. is strong and reckless..knowledge is the bae..however what you use for knowledge for. is a topic for another day

2 Likes

Re: Emotion Vs Knowledge Which Is Stronger? by donbachi(m): 5:39pm On Aug 08, 2018
Emotion is a feeling derived from one's circumstance.it can be fear,love.anger,happiness and hatred...while knowledge is one's ability to know them,and how to follow them...i hereby,give it to knowledge.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man VS Best Birthday Wish To Wife, What’s Your Take? [video] / Where Have All The Talent Shows In Nigeria Gone To? / Epic Curse He Gave To His Friend When He Told Him...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.