Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Does Astrology Signs Compatibility Work In Relationships? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Astrology Signs Compatibility Work In Relationships? (1693 Views)

To Those That Doesn't Believe In Astrology / The 12 Signs Of Relationship Compatibility To Test Your Love Match / 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Astrology Signs Compatibility Work In Relationships? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:26pm On Aug 08, 2018
Mirror97:

They look real but I don't believe in crap

Hahahaha. I get you bro.
Re: Does Astrology Signs Compatibility Work In Relationships? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 08, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

I'll try it. Though Christianity warns against Astrology and its doctrines. I'll damn the consequences. I need to know some truths. I really love Astrology.
astrology is an interesting way and it's not the same sorcery that Christianity paints it. Christians are just rude at times.

1 Like

Re: Does Astrology Signs Compatibility Work In Relationships? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:28pm On Aug 08, 2018
Igbokiller:
astrology is an interesting way and it's not the same sorcery that Christianity paints it. Christians are just rude at times.

Hahahaha.

I'll see to it. I hope it's for real. Thanks for your time. Thanks a lot.
Re: Does Astrology Signs Compatibility Work In Relationships? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 08, 2018
Mirror97:

"Your Mary" made me laugh. Oga she belong to everybody cheesy
chai I claim her o cheesy.

Come she dey call u "my dear Mike"
Re: Does Astrology Signs Compatibility Work In Relationships? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 08, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Hahahaha.

I'll see to it. I hope it's for real. Thanks for your time. Thanks a lot.
yo welcome

1 Like

Re: Does Astrology Signs Compatibility Work In Relationships? by samysmoothfresh: 8:32pm On Aug 08, 2018
Our forefathers in the 1st-8th century called it JUJU and the practice-rs juju-men

our succeeding forefathers in the 9-18th century upgraded and called them DIVINERS

and now in the 21st century, we call it astrology and the practicers, ASTROLOGERS

sublime!
Re: Does Astrology Signs Compatibility Work In Relationships? by Mirror97: 8:32pm On Aug 08, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Hahahaha. I get you bro.

I had to unsubscribe from getting any mail from her. You can check her out if you wanna know more.

1 Like

Re: Does Astrology Signs Compatibility Work In Relationships? by Mirror97: 8:33pm On Aug 08, 2018
Igbokiller:
chai I claim her o cheesy.

Come she dey call u "my dear Mike"

Na everybody she dey use "My dear" for
Re: Does Astrology Signs Compatibility Work In Relationships? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 08, 2018
Mirror97:

I still claim am cheesy

I'm saving money to go see her in france
Re: Does Astrology Signs Compatibility Work In Relationships? by Mirror97: 8:39pm On Aug 08, 2018
Igbokiller:
I still claim am cheesy

I'm saving money to go see her in france

You've been messed up. Don't visit her I repeat smiley

1 Like

Re: Does Astrology Signs Compatibility Work In Relationships? by Bluezy13(m): 8:42pm On Aug 08, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
Our forefathers in the 1st-8th century called it JUJU and the practice-rs juju-men

our succeeding forefathers in the 9-18th century upgraded and called them DIVINERS

and now in the 21st century, we call it astrology and the practicers, ASTROLOGERS

sublime!

Absolutely,

Occultism takes different skins in conformity with the evolution of Man's mentality.
Re: Does Astrology Signs Compatibility Work In Relationships? by Bluezy13(m): 8:43pm On Aug 08, 2018
Mirror97:

I had to unsubscribe from getting any mail from her. You can check her out if you wanna know more.

She messed you up ??
Re: Does Astrology Signs Compatibility Work In Relationships? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 08, 2018
Mirror97:

You've been messed up. Don't visit her I repeat smiley
lol. Nothing can stop me o. She has Holla me we have special connection so I'm going to tap her current in france
Re: Does Astrology Signs Compatibility Work In Relationships? by Bluezy13(m): 8:45pm On Aug 08, 2018
Mirror97:

Hehehe...

See as you fall the nigga hands cheesy
Re: Does Astrology Signs Compatibility Work In Relationships? by Bluezy13(m): 8:45pm On Aug 08, 2018
Igbokiller:
lol. Nothing can stop me o. She has Holla me we have special connection so I'm going to tap her current in france
cheesy
Re: Does Astrology Signs Compatibility Work In Relationships? by Mirror97: 8:49pm On Aug 08, 2018
Igbokiller:

Chai!! Safe journey boss. Update us about your outcome smiley
Re: Does Astrology Signs Compatibility Work In Relationships? by Mirror97: 8:50pm On Aug 08, 2018
Bluezy13:

Hehehe...

See as you fall the nigga hands cheesy

Na so jare wink
Re: Does Astrology Signs Compatibility Work In Relationships? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 08, 2018
wink
Mirror97:

Chai!! Safe journey boss. Update us about your outcome smiley
Re: Does Astrology Signs Compatibility Work In Relationships? by samysmoothfresh: 9:14pm On Aug 08, 2018
Bluezy13:

Absolutely,

Occultism takes different skins in conformity with the evolution of Man's mentality.

true that fam

but not just occultism..........................basically everything once termed "diabolica" or seen as something "bad" have now taken a different skin and is seen in a new light

its a shame though
Re: Does Astrology Signs Compatibility Work In Relationships? by MorningStar233: 9:23pm On Aug 08, 2018
Igbokiller:
Astrology works. I have an astrologer at my service, Mary. I believe in her work. The first time I subscribe to Mary's website. She's emailed me things about myself which I've never told anyone. Three weeks ago, she mentioned to me I'll meet a girlfriend and just a week ago A LADY STARTED CRUSHING ON ME AND NOW WE ARE IN A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP. My job has also started reaping fruit like Mary said it would recently.

I believe in astrology and I'll advise your friend try a virgo
Re: Does Astrology Signs Compatibility Work In Relationships? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 08, 2018
MorningStar233:

Pls link me up to her ?
search Google for Mary the astrologer
Re: Does Astrology Signs Compatibility Work In Relationships? by MorningStar233: 9:36pm On Aug 08, 2018
Igbokiller:
search Google for Mary the astrologer

Thanks so much

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies And Their Way Of Reasoning / FINALLY [Picture] / A Couple Spotted Having A Sex In A Swimming Pool (video).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.