Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

To Those That Doesn't Believe In Astrology - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Those That Doesn't Believe In Astrology (4201 Views)

Help!!! She Doesn't Believe In My Music (pics) / This Story Is Very Touching Even For Me Who Still Doesn't Believe In Love. / Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Those That Doesn't Believe In Astrology by tosaino95(m): 10:22pm On Mar 30, 2021
I've see so many comments of people that astrology is trash and not real.

But today i want to use my case as an example as a Virgo i have dated two of my compatibles zodiac sign and one incompatible, and am beginning with the incompatible one which is Aries.

I will shorten the stories but in the end, and i will give my opinion zodiac signs and experience.

Aries :- The day i first see her i fall in love with her it was a love at first sight my eyes was all over her as if i never see girl before in my life, to save long story she was the first person to talk to me and Later ask me out for relationship which i gave in,and also tell her i like her too before. after two weeks or a month into the relationship all of the suddenly i started feeling strange about her after some days later my instinct told me i can only be friend with her because nothing about us is compatible but immediately i revoke the negative vibe because i so much love her ( Till Date Though )even than she love me. but i noticed one thing about her she is rude and stubborn she once tell and i confirmed it, another things about us we are boring in talk she can't bring topic or anything to discuss about and the same with me all our talk is either about her family or her then work that is stressful but the only thing i can say she tried in our relationship is about furthering my education which even lead to break up.

The Two compatible Zodiac signs.

Taurus:- This girl love me so much like am her first love but i play her love game and it was her same case i realise someone that love you can hurt you and cheat on you, but i guess it suppose to happen because if Virgo man doesn't reciprocate Taurus love, she will be tempted to cheat and it doesn't mean she didn't love virgo and we Virgo hardly trust our partners love as we like to analyze things and we also seek for perfection in any of our relationship ( i know this because i read it in our compatibility with other zodiac analysis )
unlike the Aries girl we flow well in talks if i don't talk she will do the talking and also sexual parts.
she later got pregnant to a guy during our relationship.
A week later she called my friend that she is so sorry for what happened but i understand as it's bound to happen i just smile and say OK to my friend.

Scorpio :- Hmmmm my ibo amaka exactly my type of woman, whenever i remember the day i toast her i always tell myself Guy you be bad boy.
because it doesn't take me up to 15 mins before she accept although she been falling for me but she think i like her friend than her and will go for her instead when she told this i just look at her said if to say our mind was our brain we use to study and write exam baby girl you go fail badly on hearing this, she laugh loud despite we were walking on the road that day.
on that same day as i was about to kiss her she drag to her tightly (like guy you too dey slow jare) and kiss me deeply.
after when depart i was just wondering after shock move and checking my lips if it still there.
With her am always funny and witty plus i do get the best of myself but this seeking for perfection of Virgo thing ruin our relationship i started wanting more of her and when she start giving her more i ghost her all of suddenly now am single no searching no mingle.

Now My Opinions.

Opinion On Aries girl:- Her type of girls are those that control their guys like taking the lead way ( Aries is Alpha Male and Female Zodiac sign ) and most especially female can destroy their partner stuff if he cheat and during argument they can stab their partner bother gender ( Most Notorious killers are Aries ) they are so mean because they are fire sign and Virgo is water sign so no way Virgo guy can't cope, just like i can't cope when our break up issue came up, remember when she suddenly shout on me on the road that I should never call her my love again that shout eh scared me off that day like when lion roar.

Experience :- I think you should know this will be my Worst Relationship i ever had so far.

Opinion On Taurus Girl. She easily fall for Virgo and She give you love you give her love too and she will be yours forever because it like Virgo love is her breath. but during the period Virgo seeking for perfection and thinking whether her love is true she will cheat,well i don't think female Taurus can stay loyal because they are impatient lover.

Experience :- She is the one that love me much but love is not all and just her love and desire for sex i can remember of her.

Opinion On Scorpio:- No much talk them just like Taurus the only difference is they hardly cheat in relationship.especially their females they are lovely and easily fall for Virgo just that Virgo seeking for perfection always ruin things sometimes for them,if we meet again and still the same person like before we can hopefully have something in future.

Experience :- My Best relationship so far, i can't swear 100% but 80% that she didn't cheat on me because the more i suspect her and try to catch her the less i failed woefully...

I hope you guys and ladies can learn from my relationship with them ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those That Doesn't Believe In Astrology by falcon01: 10:33pm On Mar 30, 2021
To me, don't be offended but to me this is One of the Greatest Bullshit I've ever read.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Those That Doesn't Believe In Astrology by doggedfighter(f): 10:38pm On Mar 30, 2021
What's Op on about? undecided

1 Like

Re: To Those That Doesn't Believe In Astrology by Deicide: 11:04pm On Mar 30, 2021
Go and sit down. Anecdotal evidence is not evidence
Re: To Those That Doesn't Believe In Astrology by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 30, 2021
dah op what's your point? undecided
Re: To Those That Doesn't Believe In Astrology by anthonyuncle(m): 12:27am On Mar 31, 2021
well, it is your own belief.
let it work for you
Re: To Those That Doesn't Believe In Astrology by thatsleepboy1: 1:46am On Mar 31, 2021
Brother, Astrology, Islam, etc are all connected to the works of Ashtaroth the queen of heaven, the goddess of the Moon and many more. So don't be deceived.

1 Like

Re: To Those That Doesn't Believe In Astrology by lakesidepapa(m): 2:01pm On Apr 05, 2021
tosaino95:

But today i want to use my case as an example as a Virgo i have dated two of my compatibles zodiac sign and one incompatible, and am beginning with the incompatible one which is Aries.

I will shorten the stories but in the end, and i will give my opinion zodiac signs and experience.

Aries :- The day i first see her i fall in love with her it was a love at first sight my eyes was all over her as if i never see girl before in my life, to save long story she was the first person to talk to me and Later ask me out for relationship which i gave in,and also tell her i like her too before. after two weeks or a month into the relationship all of the suddenly i started feeling strange about her after some days later my instinct told me i can only be friend with her because nothing about us is compatible but immediately i revoke the negative vibe because i so much love her ( Till Date Though )even than she love me. but i noticed one thing about her she is rude and stubborn she once tell and i confirmed it, another things about us we are boring in talk she can't bring topic or anything to discuss about and the same with me all our talk is either about her family or her then work that is stressful but the only thing i can say she tried in our relationship is about furthering my education which even lead to break up.

The Two compatible Zodiac signs.

Taurus:- This girl love me so much like am her first love but i play her love game and it was her same case i realise someone that love you can hurt you and cheat on you, but i guess it suppose to happen because if Virgo man doesn't reciprocate Taurus love, she will be tempted to cheat and it doesn't mean she didn't love virgo and we Virgo hardly trust our partners love as we like to analyze things and we also seek for perfection in any of our relationship ( i know this because i read it in our compatibility with other zodiac analysis )
unlike the Aries girl we flow well in talks if i don't talk she will do the talking and also sexual parts.
she later got pregnant to a guy during our relationship.
A week later she called my friend that she is so sorry for what happened but i understand as it's bound to happen i just smile and say OK to my friend.

Scorpio :- Hmmmm my ibo amaka exactly my type of woman, whenever i remember the day i toast her i always tell myself Guy you be bad boy.
because it doesn't take me up to 15 mins before she accept although she been falling for me but she think i like her friend than her and will go for her instead when she told this i just look at her said if to say our mind was our brain we use to study and write exam baby girl you go fail badly on hearing this, she laugh loud despite we were walking on the road that day.
on that same day as i was about to kiss her she drag to her tightly (like guy you too dey slow jare) and kiss me deeply.
after when depart i was just wondering after shock move and checking my lips if it still there.
With her am always funny and witty plus i do get the best of myself but this seeking for perfection of Virgo thing ruin our relationship i started wanting more of her and when she start giving her more i ghost her all of suddenly now am single no searching no mingle.

Now My Opinions.

Opinion On Aries girl:- Her type of girls are those that control their guys like taking the lead way ( Aries is Alpha Male and Female Zodiac sign ) and most especially female can destroy their partner stuff if he cheat and during argument they can stab their partner bother gender ( Most Notorious killers are Aries ) they are so mean because they are fire sign and Virgo is water sign so no way Virgo guy can't cope, just like i can't cope when our break up issue came up, remember when she suddenly shout on me on the road that I should never call her my love again that shout eh scared me off that day like when lion roar.

Experience :- I think you should know this will be my Worst Relationship i ever had so far.

Opinion On Taurus Girl. She easily fall for Virgo and She give you love you give her love too and she will be yours forever because it like Virgo love is her breath. but during the period Virgo seeking for perfection and thinking whether her love is true she will cheat,well i don't think female Taurus can stay loyal because they are impatient lover.

Experience :- She is the one that love me much but love is not all and just her love and desire for sex i can remember of her.

Opinion On Scorpio:- No much talk them just like Taurus the only difference is they hardly cheat in relationship.especially their females they are lovely and easily fall for Virgo just that Virgo seeking for perfection always ruin things sometimes for them,if we meet again and still the same person like before we can hopefully have something in future.

Experience :- My Best relationship so far, i can't swear 100% but 80% that she didn't cheat on me because the more i suspect her and try to catch her the less i failed woefully...

I hope you guys and ladies can learn from my relationship with them ?

Virgo is an earth element sign alongside Taurus and Capricorn, not water element as u stated.

I think the best compatible zodiac sign with Virgo are Capricorn, Scorpio and Cancer.
Re: To Those That Doesn't Believe In Astrology by tosaino95(m): 3:33pm On Apr 05, 2021
lakesidepapa:

Virgo is an earth element sign alongside Taurus and Capricorn, not water element as u stated.

I think the best compatible zodiac sign with Virgo are Capricorn, Scorpio and Cancer.

the most compatible is Virgo
Re: To Those That Doesn't Believe In Astrology by kingvomlotus12: 3:42pm On Apr 05, 2021
abegi! I don't believe all these things, how can date of birth determines someone's character

1 Like

Re: To Those That Doesn't Believe In Astrology by offset67(m): 3:42pm On Apr 05, 2021
SmellySperm:
dah op what's your point? undecided
him just dey cap careless
Re: To Those That Doesn't Believe In Astrology by fineboynl(m): 4:07pm On Apr 05, 2021
I stop reading at the first chapter. it's all in your head bro. you better let it go. stop studying it And reading sign to it. its evil and evil spirit manipulate it the minutes you start studying it. you are unknowingly inviting dangerous spirit. I Almost run mad when I was studying palmistry and numerology. I was so serious with the study everyday and studying the palm of people I come across.

little did I know the spirit was getting over me and controlling my thoughts and action. until the eventuality happens and I deleted all the apps. destroy all the book.

them nor de tell person. so you have to be very careful.
Re: To Those That Doesn't Believe In Astrology by lakesidepapa(m): 4:08pm On Apr 05, 2021
tosaino95:
the most compatible is Virgo
With another signs I mean BTW, two Virgos compability can be disastrous
Re: To Those That Doesn't Believe In Astrology by PoliteActivist: 4:42pm On Apr 05, 2021
tosaino95:

OP before you comment on something study it a bit.
Astrology is not that simple. What you are describing are sun signs. But there are 8 others including moon.
If your venus and Mars are compatible with someone, that is more important than sun sign, love-wise. See beliw

Re: To Those That Doesn't Believe In Astrology by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 05, 2021
offset67:
him just dey cap careless
what's good OG...any update?
Re: To Those That Doesn't Believe In Astrology by tosaino95(m): 5:14pm On Apr 05, 2021
lakesidepapa:

With another signs I mean BTW, two Virgos compability can be disastrous

More of the reason why i dump one girl that she is Virgo like me.
Re: To Those That Doesn't Believe In Astrology by lakesidepapa(m): 5:17pm On Apr 05, 2021
tosaino95:

More of the reason why i dump one girl that she is Virgo like me.
yes but It depends sha, when is your birth Day and month?
Re: To Those That Doesn't Believe In Astrology by tosaino95(m): 5:23pm On Apr 05, 2021
lakesidepapa:

yes but It depends sha, when is your birth Day and month?
Day :- 21 Month :-September
Re: To Those That Doesn't Believe In Astrology by lakesidepapa(m): 6:15pm On Apr 05, 2021
tosaino95:

Day :- 21
Month :-September

You're a Virgorian ♍ indeed, See as u detailed them.

You almost roll into Libra, 21st of Sep, u must be very smart. Me 25th of Aug, 3 days after Leo. I am a strong Virgo
Re: To Those That Doesn't Believe In Astrology by tosaino95(m): 6:28pm On Apr 05, 2021
PoliteActivist:

Astrology is not that simple. What you are describing are sun signs. But there are 8 others including moon.
If your venus and Mars are compatible with someone, that is more important than sun sign, love-wise. See beliw

Show me those of Scorpio and Capricorn
Re: To Those That Doesn't Believe In Astrology by PoliteActivist: 6:49pm On Apr 05, 2021
tosaino95:

Show me those of Scorpio and Capricorn

Lol. You don't understand at all. A quick tutorial. There are 9 planets ( sun, moon, venus, Mars, etc), and there are 12 signs (Aries, Scorpio, Virgo, etc). The sign the sun was in when you were born is your sun sign, and is very dorminant aspect of your character. That is what people call your sign. In your case the sun was in Virgo. But other planets will be in different signs when you were born, and they are also important. Example, your moon sign is the sign the moon was in when you were born. Venus and Mars control love and sex. If your venus sign and your Mars sign match that of another person, that is as powerful as your sun signs being compatible.
See my reply to the guy below
Re: To Those That Doesn't Believe In Astrology by lakesidepapa(m): 6:50pm On Apr 05, 2021
PoliteActivist:

It all boils down to this, and the element also play a part in it, You're right Bro..!

But How can we know our Sun and Moon sign?
Re: To Those That Doesn't Believe In Astrology by PoliteActivist: 6:57pm On Apr 05, 2021
lakesidepapa:

It all boils down to this, and the element also play a part in it, I have a Taurus Friend that has been having a good courtship with a Libra girl for over 8 years now, These dudes understand themselves die. You're right Bro..!

Yeah, see my short tutorial above.
Another thing is, we really don't know why these things seem to work. Remember, chicken bones also work, and tarot cards, and Chinese astrology, and numerology, and reading palms. They all seem to work. And non of it makes any scientific sense whatsoever!
Re: To Those That Doesn't Believe In Astrology by lakesidepapa(m): 7:04pm On Apr 05, 2021
PoliteActivist:

Yeah, see my short tutorial above.
Another thing is, we really don't know why these things seem to work. Remember, chicken bones also work, and tarot cards, and Chinese astrology, and numerology, and reading palms. They all seem to work. And non of it makes any scientific sense whatsoever!

There's different between scientific sense and religion sense. This is religion perpective not even close to scientific sense. Palmhistory is a baddass if someone can interpret it, I can do that a little bit.

You mean the diagram?
Re: To Those That Doesn't Believe In Astrology by PoliteActivist: 7:04pm On Apr 05, 2021
lakesidepapa:

It all boils down to this, and the element also play a part in it, You're right Bro..!

But How can we know our Sun and Moon sign?

Lol. Your sun sign is what is called your sign - because the sun determines your basic character and is also so dorminant Example the OP is a Virgo. That actually only means his sun sign is Virgo. To find out your moon, Venus, Mars, etc signs you need to have your natal chart drawn
Re: To Those That Doesn't Believe In Astrology by lakesidepapa(m): 7:07pm On Apr 05, 2021
PoliteActivist:

Lol. Your sun sign is what is called your sign - because the sun determines your basic character and is also so dorminant Example the OP is a Virgo. That actually only means his sun sign is Virgo. To find out your moon, Venus, Mars, etc signs you need to have your natal chart drawn

How do I have my natal chart drawn?
Re: To Those That Doesn't Believe In Astrology by PoliteActivist: 7:08pm On Apr 05, 2021
lakesidepapa:

There's different between scientific sense and religion sense. This is religion perpective not even close to scientific sense. Palmhistory is a baddass if someone can interpret it, I can do that a little bit.

You mean the diagram?

I don't know bro. Non of it makes any sense. Maybe there are demons involved as someone suggested. Why should chicked bones thrown on the floor be able to tell the future??
Re: To Those That Doesn't Believe In Astrology by PoliteActivist: 7:11pm On Apr 05, 2021
lakesidepapa:

You pay an astrologer to do it.
If you give me your date and place of birth I'd post yours here for free cheesy
Re: To Those That Doesn't Believe In Astrology by PoliteActivist: 7:21pm On Apr 05, 2021
lakesidepapa:

If you give me your date and place of birth I'd post your natal chart here for free cheesy
Re: To Those That Doesn't Believe In Astrology by lakesidepapa(m): 7:21pm On Apr 05, 2021
PoliteActivist:

I don't know bro. Non of it makes any sense. Maybe there are demons involved as someone suggested. Why should chicked bones thrown on the floor be able to tell the future??

Chicken bones? There's a spirit behind that.

palmhistory is real, There's a yoruba adage that says Atelewo ni mo ba la, Mio mon eni ti'oko.. (I found line on my palm, I don't know who wrote it)
Re: To Those That Doesn't Believe In Astrology by lakesidepapa(m): 7:22pm On Apr 05, 2021
PoliteActivist:

If you give me your date and place of birth I'd post your natal chart here for free cheesy

Please I am serious bro smiley Can I post it?
Re: To Those That Doesn't Believe In Astrology by PoliteActivist: 7:25pm On Apr 05, 2021
lakesidepapa:

Please I am serious bro smiley Can I post it?

I'm very serious too. Just post your date and place of birth (also time if possible, but not necessary)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How It Started Vs How It's Going: Young Couple Dating Since 2014 Shares Photos / Would U Tell Her U Are Impotent? / His Dick Keeps Shrinking - What Can He Do To Regain His Dick Size Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.