Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,038 members, 7,956,868 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:07 PM

The Power Of Seed Faith - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Power Of Seed Faith (255 Views)

The scam of seed sowing exposed / Your Type Of Seed Determines Your Type Of Harvest / I Stopped Going To Church Because Of Seed Sowing Every Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Seed Faith by Revadebola: 6:01am On Aug 09, 2018
Listen to Today I want to pray for your children. Get them close to you or get their pictures for the prayers. Listen to the message titled, "POWER OF SEED FAITH" and the word of knowledge, God gave me for you in this audio. by Charles Adebola #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/charles-adebola/today-i-want-to-pray-for-your

(1) (Reply)

Hypocrisy, Now A Way Of Life? / Life-changing Power / How To Make Money The God Way-melchizedek

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.