Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,370 members, 7,812,088 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Help! LADIES Are After Me.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! LADIES Are After Me.. (828 Views)

Some Tips To Help Ladies Discern Men For Marriage / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) / Help!! Ladies Are Saving Whatsapp Profile Pictures Of Me In Their Phones...why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! LADIES Are After Me.. by DemonMonkey7(m): 8:37am On Aug 09, 2018
Okay so I need honest opinions, no bashing abeg.

So my girlfriend is far away in Abuja while I'm in the south - uyo, hence the need for a side chic..now don't get me wrong we communicate but I'm really not a distant relationship guy..so all the girls I've met want something serious from me regardless of knowin I'm dating already, my guy Al. Of them wan marry me oh.. I just taya to recieve plenty calls. What do I do? cry
Re: Help! LADIES Are After Me.. by gasparpisciotta: 8:46am On Aug 09, 2018
You are in the center of promiscuity in Nigeria, guy be very very careful to avoid stories that touch. I worked in that zone a few years back.
Re: Help! LADIES Are After Me.. by DemonMonkey7(m): 9:14am On Aug 09, 2018
gasparpisciotta:
You are in the center of promiscuity in Nigeria, guy be very very careful to avoid stories that touch. I worked in that zone a few years back.
My brother, its just so confusing its a difficult job saying no almost all the time!
Re: Help! LADIES Are After Me.. by mamcoker: 12:09pm On Aug 09, 2018
I
Re: Help! LADIES Are After Me.. by Lonestar124: 12:33pm On Aug 09, 2018
You don't like distant relationship, why are you delaying your time with abuja girlfriend dear loyalist?

Anytime they call you preach to them the word of God. It ll chase them away....my experience.
Re: Help! LADIES Are After Me.. by donbachi(m): 12:55pm On Aug 09, 2018
Defection is trending right now in akwa ibom and you are from there...i advise you defect to abuja and join your chick.
Re: Help! LADIES Are After Me.. by DemonMonkey7(m): 2:07pm On Aug 09, 2018
Lonestar124:
You don't like distant relationship, why are you delaying your time with abuja girlfriend dear loyalist?

Anytime they call you preach to them the word of God. It ll chase them away....my experience.
My brother educate me more, cos I had to tighten ties cos I felt pity for her.. She sabi cry ehn.
Re: Help! LADIES Are After Me.. by DemonMonkey7(m): 2:08pm On Aug 09, 2018
donbachi:
Defection is trending right now in akwa ibom and you are from there...i advise you defect to abuja and join your chick.
My brother..im still doing my program ere nau.. I can't. Leave but really my side bae is really serious and gingering the hell outta me!!
Re: Help! LADIES Are After Me.. by DemonMonkey7(m): 2:10pm On Aug 09, 2018
mamcoker:
I can get any man a 2 litters root and herb solution.
Its is 5k and we guarantee money back.our herb is not gbogbo nose.what it does are.
-it makes you last longer in bed
-it gives you full erection which in turn increase your manhood.
You have a quicker erection after ejaculation.
You can WhatsApp me at 09082962841
My brother just know... That there is God grin
Re: Help! LADIES Are After Me.. by Lonestar124: 2:18pm On Aug 09, 2018
DemonMonkey7:

My brother educate me more, cos I had to tighten ties cos I felt pity for her.. She sabi cry ehn.
A man ought not to move by lady emotion...it is your life. If you love her, distance will not be a barrier because you trust her..But if you're not comfortable with her prompt by her location make a manly decision and stop clouding your reasoning with feeble emotion..my advice.
Re: Help! LADIES Are After Me.. by donbachi(m): 2:22pm On Aug 09, 2018
DemonMonkey7:

My brother..im still doing my program ere nau.. I can't. Leave but really my side bae is really serious and gingering the hell outta me!!
u dey enjoy uyo,with ur side chick..abi!.how u go feel if u hear sey,ur abuja babe,get side bobo 4 abuja
Re: Help! LADIES Are After Me.. by DemonMonkey7(m): 2:28pm On Aug 09, 2018
donbachi:
u dey enjoy uyo,with ur side chick..abi!.how u go feel if u hear sey,ur abuja babe,get side bobo 4 abuja
Waht are u saying exactly... Make I just dey like that'? cry

(1) (Reply)

Health, Skin & Cooking Benefits Of Our Unrefined Ghana Coconut Oil / Do Not Get Married, Unless You Ask Your Partner These Questions / Is Tomorrow's Monday And Tuesday Public Holiday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.