Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Do Not Get Married, Unless You Ask Your Partner These Questions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Not Get Married, Unless You Ask Your Partner These Questions (828 Views)

I Think An Important Question You Should Ask A Prospective Partner These Days Is / Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. / Before Sleeping With Her.. Ask These Questions To Yourself. (meme Collection) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Get Married, Unless You Ask Your Partner These Questions by vickywise737(m): 10:28pm On Sep 19, 2018
Some good relationship advice before considering marriage is to take the time to ask questions that plumb the inner depths of your partner’s personality and psychology. Here are eleven questions you can ask to his or her suitability for a marriage partner:

1 – Why do you love me? – This is a questions that lovers have asked each other from the beginning of time, but it does provide real information about their psychological and social needs in a mate. If the focus seems to be on what you have or what you can provide materially in the marriage, you might need to look elsewhere for an authentic commitment.

2 – What are you goals and are you willing to adjust them for the relationship? – This question can reveal what priority the relationship has in the overall life plan. If the individual is more to achieve life goals and expects you to do all the adjusting, it could be an unfavorable sign.

3 – Do you know how to compromise? – Compromise is the essence of a good marriage. A person who shows an inclination to feel “it’s my way or the highway” is not a good candidate for the negotiations and compromises that marriage requires.

4 – What’s your relationship with your family? – A bad relationship with family can indicate issues that could affect the marriage. Similarly, someone is too close to his or her family may be so enmeshed that the marriage may not come first. Relationship counseling can help to resolve these issues.

5 – Why do you want to spend your life’s journey with me? – This answer can tell you about the expectations of your partner and whether relationship therapy might be needed to create healthier expectations about your role in the marriage.

6 – Can you keep the romance alive? – Someone who understands the value of keeping romance alive will actively work to invigorate the relationship over time...............

Read More
https://yelakem.com/do-not-get-married-unless-you-ask-your-partner-these-11-questions/13215/

1 Like

Re: Do Not Get Married, Unless You Ask Your Partner These Questions by Supreme01: 12:10am On Sep 20, 2018
The questions are fantastic but in this era were women are claiming feminism who'll aswer you these questions cheesy
U'll end up setting your Jamb questions and answer them urself. grin

Re: Do Not Get Married, Unless You Ask Your Partner These Questions by RevenGeMission: 1:04am On Sep 20, 2018
From question one , she go tell you i don't know why

question two , she go format you

question three , she go say she sabi , especially if change dey your hand

q4 We dey together , we dey rub minds (mind you if issue dey, she go expect make you sort because you don know as he be

q5 We go rough am together naani , no marriage no dey get issue

q6 She go kiss you as proof
Re: Do Not Get Married, Unless You Ask Your Partner These Questions by chiommy123(f): 5:02am On Sep 20, 2018
Who says the women can't answer that but the truth is people are just rushing marriage no proper investigations and true/ honest conversations

(1) (Reply)

Is Tomorrow's Monday And Tuesday Public Holiday? / I'm Tired Of Nigeria / When Is Divorce Acceptable -my Wife Has Made Marriage A Living Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.