Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

What's The Different Between Pant And Bikini? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Different Between Pant And Bikini? (1910 Views)

What's The Difference Between Pant And Bikini (photos) / Man Divorces Pregnant Wife For Uploading Baby Shower Pics Wearing Pant And Bra / Difference Between Pant(undies) And Bikini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Different Between Pant And Bikini? by Supreme01: 10:19am On Aug 09, 2018
These is the generation ladies no longer reguard what is private as private.

You see ladies flaunting all sort of Bikini's and exposing the unclad bodies and even go the extends to upload it on social media.

Nothing to leave for imagination.

Then a woman's dignity was measured by the level she keeps her body.

What is that different between PANT and BIKINI

Mode help push it to front page, let's bring back women's dignity.
Re: What's The Different Between Pant And Bikini? by bjayx: 10:26am On Aug 09, 2018
Show us pictures na

1 Like

Re: What's The Different Between Pant And Bikini? by Ekez(m): 11:30am On Aug 09, 2018
Pant cover the ass while bikini helps in dividing the already divided ass.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Different Between Pant And Bikini? by donbachi(m): 1:14pm On Aug 09, 2018
The ass wearing them
Re: What's The Different Between Pant And Bikini? by Richdad50(m): 4:32pm On Aug 09, 2018
Ewu!
Re: What's The Different Between Pant And Bikini? by Miwasky: 7:45pm On Aug 09, 2018
If I was your teacher I will promote to to another class without exam because you too sabi somthing ..Oloshi
Richdad50:
You open Pants to see the Ass whereas you open the Pant to see the Bikini.
Ewu!
Re: What's The Different Between Pant And Bikini? by BigSarah(f): 7:57pm On Aug 09, 2018
Do you plan on wearing any so why bother angry
Re: What's The Different Between Pant And Bikini? by Supreme01: 11:27am On Aug 11, 2018
BigSarah:
Do you plan on wearing any so why bother angry

are you willing to share your owntongue
Re: What's The Different Between Pant And Bikini? by Supreme01: 11:30am On Aug 11, 2018
Ask googletongue

bjayx:
Show us pictures na
Re: What's The Different Between Pant And Bikini? by Supreme01: 11:38am On Aug 11, 2018
Richdad50:
You open Pants to see the Ass whereas you open the Pant to see the Bikini.
Ewu!

now I understand why your teacher gave up and had to resigned shocked
Re: What's The Different Between Pant And Bikini? by Burgerlomo: 11:49am On Aug 11, 2018
Ekez:

Re: What's The Different Between Pant And Bikini? by Supreme01: 11:49am On Aug 11, 2018
Re: What's The Different Between Pant And Bikini? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 11, 2018
Ekez:
Heheheheheheheh, this is hilarious.
Re: What's The Different Between Pant And Bikini? by TaLLeRBaLLeR(m): 2:05pm On Aug 11, 2018
I think they have two differences. 1. Pynt is saggy while bikini isn't. 2. pynt begins with letter P, while bikini begins with letter B. hope this helps.
Re: What's The Different Between Pant And Bikini? by Supreme01: 7:24pm On Aug 11, 2018
TaLLeRBaLLeR:
I think they have two differences. 1. Pynt is saggy while bikini isn't. 2. pynt begins with letter P, while bikini begins with letter B. hope this helps.

clap hand for yourself..

Re: What's The Different Between Pant And Bikini? by TaLLeRBaLLeR(m): 11:50am On Aug 12, 2018
Supreme01:

clap hand for yourself..

(1) (Reply)

Couple Caught Repeatedly Having Sex At A Beach Resort In Front Of People. / Live Pictures Of 4bedroom Semi Detached Duplex From Creek Avenue Court Lekki / The First Time I Had Orgasm Was When I Cheated On My Husband – Woman Narrates.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.