Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Man Divorces Pregnant Wife For Uploading Baby Shower Pics Wearing Pant And Bra - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Divorces Pregnant Wife For Uploading Baby Shower Pics Wearing Pant And Bra (12023 Views)

I Recorded Myself Naked In The Shower (pics) / Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song / Bobrisky Goes Viral As He Wears Transparent Clothe Wearing Pant Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Divorces Pregnant Wife For Uploading Baby Shower Pics Wearing Pant And Bra by rasheylaw(m): 5:21pm On Jul 30, 2020
Man divorces pregnant wife for uploading baby shower pics wearing only pant and bra

GOSSIPMan divorces pregnant wife for uploading baby shower pics wearing only pant and bra

Humans cannot curtail what these information superhighways platforms would bring upon them when the results start tickling in. In fact, the stuff we see with our eyes on various social media platforms such as WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat and others can never cease to amaze us.

The love/ bond a husband and wife share has vanished because of the influence of this same social media craze in the world now. A Nigerian man has angrily threatened to divorce (in fact he’s almost through) his wife for posting and sharing her baby shower photos whilst wearing only pant and brassier.

There are a lot of things some people feel normal to share on social media such as the food they eat, monies they cash out, naked photos, etc whilst there are other school of thoughts who believe otherwise.

This Nigerian man is a typical example of those who do not believe in sharing everything personal online.

Was the man wrong or right in divorcing his wife? Please share your thoughts with us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Divorces Pregnant Wife For Uploading Baby Shower Pics Wearing Pant And Bra by Abiriba1stson: 5:23pm On Jul 30, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Man Divorces Pregnant Wife For Uploading Baby Shower Pics Wearing Pant And Bra by Omar09(m): 5:23pm On Jul 30, 2020
rasheylaw:

Man divorces pregnant wife for uploading baby shower pics wearing only pant and bra

GOSSIPMan divorces pregnant wife for uploading baby shower pics wearing only pant and bra

Humans cannot curtail what these information superhighways platforms would bring upon them when the results start tickling in. In fact, the stuff we see with our eyes on various social media platforms such as WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat and others can never cease to amaze us.

The love/ bond a husband and wife share has vanished because of the influence of this same social media craze in the world now. A Nigerian man has angrily threatened to divorce (in fact he’s almost through) his wife for posting and sharing her baby shower photos whilst wearing only pant and brassier.

There are a lot of things some people feel normal to share on social media such as the food they eat, monies they cash out, naked photos, etc whilst there are other school of thoughts who believe otherwise.

This Nigerian man is a typical example of those who do not believe in sharing everything personal online.

Was the man wrong or right in divorcing his wife? Please share your thoughts with us.

He is right.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Divorces Pregnant Wife For Uploading Baby Shower Pics Wearing Pant And Bra by CallMeAthena(f): 5:27pm On Jul 30, 2020
This is wrong in today's world.Very wrong!
Re: Man Divorces Pregnant Wife For Uploading Baby Shower Pics Wearing Pant And Bra by majamajic(m): 5:34pm On Jul 30, 2020
grin grin grin

When village people dey on your marriage

3 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Pregnant Wife For Uploading Baby Shower Pics Wearing Pant And Bra by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 30, 2020
Will the woman be happy if she see a photo of her husband in pants on the internet?

If No then why post her's

16 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Pregnant Wife For Uploading Baby Shower Pics Wearing Pant And Bra by alexsoftwork(m): 5:45pm On Jul 30, 2020
See gobe! The woman shit for church sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Divorces Pregnant Wife For Uploading Baby Shower Pics Wearing Pant And Bra by ashewoboy(m): 5:52pm On Jul 30, 2020
una like to dey upload nudes pictures. why?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Divorces Pregnant Wife For Uploading Baby Shower Pics Wearing Pant And Bra by Exmilitant(m): 5:53pm On Jul 30, 2020
Most ladies just do not know how to use the social media but, oga forgive o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Divorces Pregnant Wife For Uploading Baby Shower Pics Wearing Pant And Bra by Perogbangba(f): 6:47pm On Jul 30, 2020
I dey shame for the woman sha. I mean, wetin be dis?

8 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Pregnant Wife For Uploading Baby Shower Pics Wearing Pant And Bra by joviegghead: 7:19pm On Jul 30, 2020
Oh dear.
Okay! I understand the husband has the right to be angry.
But divorce?? Nah, that's too harsh.

As for the lady, It seems not to understand her spouse. Because If you know the kind of man you're married to, I doubt you'll pull up a 'nicki minaj baby bump' imitation.

But then again, what do I know? Screw marriage and it's problems.

3 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Pregnant Wife For Uploading Baby Shower Pics Wearing Pant And Bra by Bloghomies(m): 7:19pm On Jul 30, 2020
If you must take a sensitive picture such as this, going the extra mile to make it attractive, alluring and pleasing will alter people's opinion.

But this! Nah! The husband deserve every right to be angry.

Re: Man Divorces Pregnant Wife For Uploading Baby Shower Pics Wearing Pant And Bra by Bloghomies(m): 7:20pm On Jul 30, 2020
If you must take a sensitive picture such as this, going the extra mile to make it attractive, alluring and pleasing will alter people's opinion.

But this? Nah! The husband deserve every right to be angry.

Re: Man Divorces Pregnant Wife For Uploading Baby Shower Pics Wearing Pant And Bra by Adukpe19(m): 7:28pm On Jul 30, 2020
That's fine. To teach her a moral lesson.
Re: Man Divorces Pregnant Wife For Uploading Baby Shower Pics Wearing Pant And Bra by ttaiwo09: 7:45pm On Jul 30, 2020
An IT firm in Osun State. Visit https://royalstarconsult.com.ng

Re: Man Divorces Pregnant Wife For Uploading Baby Shower Pics Wearing Pant And Bra by Liposure: 7:54pm On Jul 30, 2020
Perogbangba:
I dey shame for the woman sha. I mean, wetin be dis?
i wonder my sista
Re: Man Divorces Pregnant Wife For Uploading Baby Shower Pics Wearing Pant And Bra by pek(m): 8:21pm On Jul 30, 2020
Fake story. No information was given. I looked at the three pictures, there were for different months.

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Pregnant Wife For Uploading Baby Shower Pics Wearing Pant And Bra by Starz825(m): 8:40pm On Jul 30, 2020
Na celebs spoil dis one marriage like this...
U can hold Simi and Regina for this mishap grin

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Pregnant Wife For Uploading Baby Shower Pics Wearing Pant And Bra by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 30, 2020
what is wrong with the picture abi the husband is old school ni.Someone cannot swim in bikinis with baby in the stomach again.
Re: Man Divorces Pregnant Wife For Uploading Baby Shower Pics Wearing Pant And Bra by sanyablaze(m): 9:07pm On Jul 30, 2020
hahahah
Re: Man Divorces Pregnant Wife For Uploading Baby Shower Pics Wearing Pant And Bra by Kemimarch16(f): 9:16pm On Jul 30, 2020
His right but he should please forgive her
Re: Man Divorces Pregnant Wife For Uploading Baby Shower Pics Wearing Pant And Bra by Lonergem: 9:17pm On Jul 30, 2020
this story looks like a cock and bull story. But if the story is true, one bottle of vodka for that man.
Re: Man Divorces Pregnant Wife For Uploading Baby Shower Pics Wearing Pant And Bra by freeeeme(m): 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2020
Western world style that contradicts out culture..#Iranu.
Re: Man Divorces Pregnant Wife For Uploading Baby Shower Pics Wearing Pant And Bra by Auladimeji(m): 9:36pm On Jul 30, 2020
uruba23:
what is wrong with the picture abi the husband is old school ni.Someone cannot swim in bikinis with baby in the stomach again.
You don't use head hit concrete
Re: Man Divorces Pregnant Wife For Uploading Baby Shower Pics Wearing Pant And Bra by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 30, 2020
Auladimeji:
You donh't use head hit concrete
Obviously you have.As if the doctor won't see everything.
Re: Man Divorces Pregnant Wife For Uploading Baby Shower Pics Wearing Pant And Bra by GeneralPula: 9:44pm On Jul 30, 2020
These hoess sha..

I Dey everly wonder which kind joy den dey derive for exposing dem body..
Re: Man Divorces Pregnant Wife For Uploading Baby Shower Pics Wearing Pant And Bra by Samfloxin(m): 9:44pm On Jul 30, 2020
Where did it happen and what are their names?
Re: Man Divorces Pregnant Wife For Uploading Baby Shower Pics Wearing Pant And Bra by ReluctantAdult(m): 9:50pm On Jul 30, 2020
Cover this thing. Nothing attractive about a pregnant woman jor.
Re: Man Divorces Pregnant Wife For Uploading Baby Shower Pics Wearing Pant And Bra by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 30, 2020
CallMeAthena:
This is wrong in today's world.Very wrong!
Antenna, there is nothing wrong in standing by one's principle!! The man has done well. This will serve as a deterrent to those that act as if their husband authority don't count
The man hates the Social Media nonsense but that lady is stubborn!!
I hope she learn from this experience!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Pregnant Wife For Uploading Baby Shower Pics Wearing Pant And Bra by Harnuoluwarpor(m): 9:57pm On Jul 30, 2020
I guess she forgot who she got married to plus it takes two to tangle meaning it takes the two parties to approve any idea
Re: Man Divorces Pregnant Wife For Uploading Baby Shower Pics Wearing Pant And Bra by Dayoebe(m): 9:59pm On Jul 30, 2020
the child will be highly disappointed in the mother.
The husband marries a slay quin

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Pregnant Wife For Uploading Baby Shower Pics Wearing Pant And Bra by Bern1992(m): 10:05pm On Jul 30, 2020
I stand with the man 1000%

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Know Nigerian Girls That Are Unserious In Life (photos) / M / See What My Babe Does Daily Just To Satisfy Me (dont Open If Ur Jealous)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.