Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,330 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet. (18745 Views)

Before You Marry A Light Skin Lady, Be Prepared (pictures) / Meet Busty Ghanaian Evangelist That Attracts Sinners To God With Her Breasts / Meet The Darkest Skin Lady In The Guinness World Record (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet. by rehinokoc: 4:29pm On Aug 09, 2018
Make Sales on your Website 24/7

Get Ecommerce Website Developed for Your Business designed, crafted and developed by Web Professionals with years of Web and Digital Solutions experience

Avoid Web Quacks Developing your Website!

What You Also Get:

== Ecommerce Website Comes with Payment Gateway
== Free Training on How to Upload, Edit and Remove Products Images/Prices
== 1 Year Domain
== Unlimited Hosting Space

PLUS MUCH MORE!

Re: Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet. by havenz(m): 4:32pm On Aug 09, 2018
una wahala
Re: Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet. by AceDomino(m): 5:06pm On Aug 09, 2018
Gifted
Re: Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet. by pointblank247(m): 5:48pm On Aug 09, 2018
uchu! unu nacho onye unu ga alagbu
Re: Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet. by chubinwa(m): 5:54pm On Aug 09, 2018
Permit me to say that she is ugly and shapeless perhaps, what did she use in breaking the internet
Re: Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 09, 2018
chubinwa:
Permit me to say that she is ugly and shapeless
perhaps, what did she use in breaking the internet

She isn't ugly.
Re: Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet. by Saff(f): 6:51pm On Aug 09, 2018
Someone should please take me to Ghana. That’s my second home town embarassed
Re: Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet. by BluntBoy(m): 6:57pm On Aug 09, 2018
Saff:
Someone should please take me to Ghana. That’s my second home town embarassed

Why? Are you a lesbian?
Re: Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet. by Saff(f): 6:59pm On Aug 09, 2018
BluntBoy:

Why? Are you a lesbian?
no. Just wanna go there
Re: Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet. by BluntBoy(m): 7:02pm On Aug 09, 2018
Saff:
no. Just wanna go there
OK.
Re: Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet. by 4koff: 7:40pm On Aug 09, 2018
Na was for una o. E be like say una never see fine gehs. For here gehs fine like say na normal thing serious. When I come naija, I no go fit cheat o! The gehs there no go give me kick. If u doubt me, see pictures of normal gehs when i post below. Them No be celebrity o!
Re: Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet. by pafo(m): 8:02pm On Aug 09, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

LIAR. Swear your rod wouldn't harden if she was n.aked in front of you.

Na juju you go use swear, not Bible/ Quran so that your judgment would be instantaneous

The only version I have a hard-on for this chick is waking up at night to her ass staring at me.

But say we go do pre-intimacy? Lai lai!
Re: Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet. by Erums(m): 8:02pm On Aug 09, 2018
Shossie...
Re: Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet. by 4koff: 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2018
See normal everyday gehs o! Una never see anything.

Re: Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet. by BlackPantherxXx: 8:10pm On Aug 09, 2018
pafo:

The only version I have a hard-on for this chick is waking up at night to her ass staring at me.

But say we go do pre-intimacy? Lai lai!

Just kidding...We all have our preferences. I am not really turned on by her, But in times of scarcity, I won't hesitate to hit that ass
Re: Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet. by 4koff: 8:10pm On Aug 09, 2018
After seeing all of this who I want go use cheat for Naija?

Re: Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet. by StarOnEarth(m): 8:42pm On Aug 09, 2018
MENTORCH:
It’s not by being lightskinned or dark skinned, this girl is just ok facially. There are many finer dark skinned girls.
God bless you
Re: Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet. by OboOlora(f): 8:43pm On Aug 09, 2018
Female Johnny bravo

Re: Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet. by Jaqenhghar: 8:48pm On Aug 09, 2018
Na this one break internet?

Re: Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet. by gladisa7: 8:48pm On Aug 09, 2018
looked more beautiful when she covered herself
Re: Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet. by Notryme80: 8:53pm On Aug 09, 2018
This is nonsense
Re: Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet. by hi3: 5:21am On Aug 10, 2018
Donjazzy12:

Don't get your hopes high! She is a lesbian. See leg chain on her right leg.
Will that prevent the rising of dick, when we finish, she can reactivate her lesbian mode
Re: Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet. by Donjazzy12(m): 11:08am On Aug 10, 2018
hi3:
Will that prevent the rising of dick, when we finish, she can reactivate her lesbian mode
Still living in denial.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? / Every Girl Mastur-bates..how True Is This Statement??? / Kidnapped By A Very Nice & Handsome Man - Story By Umari Ayim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.