Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! (77064 Views)

Traveling To Dubai With Virgin Passport / General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) / Ogbonnaya Kanu: First Nigerian Biker To Ride From Lagos, Nigeria To Austria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! by kenevision(m): 2:16pm On Aug 27, 2018
lowisz:

Bro I greet u ooh, I have been following ur thread from the beginning, am about to make similar trip to austria, Graz precisely in two months time would really love to have ur contact, already sent u a mail via naira land, pls let's exchange contact

Hello bro, I already replied to your email. Did you get it?
Re: Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! by lowisz: 2:42pm On Aug 27, 2018
kenevision:

Yeah thanks, I have replied and I also drop my number, let's chat on what's app
Re: Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! by lowisz: 8:41am On Aug 28, 2018
kenevision:

Still waiting for ur text on what's app bro
Re: Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! by kenevision(m): 4:58pm On Aug 28, 2018
Today is my birthday guys... I give GOD all the glory for the journey so far cool

During my last birthday, who could have imagined that I would cross some borders and see another world.. grin

I give HIM The Glory!

More Grace to us all wink

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! by emendoi(m): 5:19pm On Aug 28, 2018
kenevision:
Today is my birthday guys... I give GOD all the glory for the journey so far cool

During my last birthday, who could have imagined that I would cross some borders and see another world.. grin

I give HIM The Glory!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Man, I Wish You More break through and Succes. The GOD tha Has Don it for you, will answer my call soon also. Amen.
Re: Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! by Tino2017(m): 5:22pm On Aug 28, 2018
wow! am happy for you bro HBD to you .......
emendoi:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Man, I Wish You More break through and Succes. The GOD tha Has Don it for you, will answer my call soon also. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! by kenevision(m): 5:28pm On Aug 28, 2018
emendoi:

Thank You brother. Just keep believing and doing your best - we will get there.

I wish you the very best too.
Re: Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! by JandyJ(m): 5:45pm On Aug 28, 2018
kenevision:

I give HIM The Glory!

Happy birthdays

1 Like

Re: Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! by cuteesthy(f): 8:12pm On Aug 28, 2018
kenevision:

I give HIM The Glory!

Hapi birthday nwannemmadu, may the lord continue to guide and protect u alwaz to cross more borders...Amen
Re: Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! by mixter(m): 11:11pm On Aug 28, 2018
Happy Birthday Kenevision. Whenever I read about countries and their systems I weep for Nigeria, as I believe one of Nigeria's major problem is the fact that there are stronger individuals compared to strong institutions, my thoughts though. Nice write up OP. A good work I must say. Ugosample, I like your perception about things. All i can do is hope Nigeria gets better. Quite a pity .
Re: Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! by kenevision(m): 5:06pm On Aug 29, 2018
mixter:
Happy Birthday Kenevision. Whenever I read about countries and their systems I weep for Nigeria, as I believe one of Nigeria's major problem is the fact that there are stronger individuals compared to strong institutions , my thoughts though. Nice write up OP. A good work I must say. Ugosample, I like your perception about things. All i can do is hope Nigeria gets better. Quite a pity .

The bolded got me sir! Stronger individuals compared to strong institutions. I think that is one of the major challenges we are facing as a nation. When certain laws apply to certain people while a few others roam free, living above the law.

I also hope Nigeria will get better, no matter how long it takes.
Re: Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! by kenevision(m): 5:07pm On Aug 29, 2018
I want to say a very big THANK YOU to everyone who wished me well on my birthday - May GOD bless us all smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! by kenevision(m): 5:09pm On Aug 29, 2018
cuteesthy:
Hapi birthday nwannemmadu, may the lord continue to guide and protect u alwaz to cross more borders...Amen

Daalu Nwannem! May GOD bless you more more abundantly with every good desire of your heart.

Ya gazie

1 Like

Re: Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! by cuteesthy(f): 7:19pm On Aug 29, 2018
eeeeeh, I was thinking u could give us anoda update with regards to ur birthday.
Re: Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! by AlphaStyles(m): 11:02am On Sep 02, 2018
Am so happy i found this thread and op nice write up and your experience travelling outside nigeria is quite entertaining,amazing and funny lolz and regards to those foods i know my belle i go purge die if na me grin i pray i to GOD that i too get to experience the feeling of travelling outside nigeria AMEN

1 Like

Re: Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! by kenevision(m): 6:12pm On Sep 10, 2018
Finally, my two weeks stay in Austria came to an end and it was time to return home sad . I was booked for a 9am flight from Vienna to Amsterdam, then onwards to Nigeria. That meant I needed to be at the airport before 8am for proper check-in procedures before departure. I booked the first train by 5:30am from Linz to Wien (Vienna). In silence, my friend drove me to Linz Banhohf. I knew he wished I could stay longer. I wished same too. But then, I really had to leave cry cry . We got to the train station just a little before departure. We shook hands, hugged for the last time and hurriedly, I carried off my luggage into the train.

Two hours later, we were at Vienna Int’l Airport. I quickly transferred my luggage to a trolley and made my way into the airport where I started my search for the KLM stand. Time was not on my side. I enquired from a non English speaking airport official who simply replied “KLM up” pointing to the first floor. I made for the elevator with my trolley as I saw others pushing theirs’ into the elevator. The elevator doors closed just as I came up. I waited for it to return, and it did, almost instantly. Two white male teenagers walked out as I went into the now empty elevator, almost the size of a room. The doors closed in and then the claustrophobic feeling came back with a voice. “Na only you waka enter here abi? What if the doors don’t open again? How will you handle the emergency buttons that are inscribed in German? What if the walls suddenly closed in on you? The thoughts kept pouring in. I fought them. Fear is a luxury I cannot afford now. I switched my thoughts to my family. I would be seeing them very soon. I felt distracted from the fear as I paced around the large elevator space.

The doors opened and crazily, I pushed off my trolley from the elevator. One of my bags tilted to a corner, nearly falling off from the trolley. I was adjusting it, while on motion and mistakenly hit a woman making a call by the corner. “Sorry Ma’am”, I blurted out remorsefully. She was too shocked to respond. I was so behind time to wait around for her response. I zoomed off instantly piloting my trolley more carefully. Finally, after so many “hey excuse me please”, I landed at the KLM stand. My luggage far exceeded the allotted kg limit. The KLM attendant politely asked if I would like to pay for the extra kg or simply repack. I opted to repack some things from main luggage to my hand-carry. That solved it. I was checked in, right on time.

We boarded the flight and were ready to leave from Vienna to Amsterdam. The flight crew did their necessary pre-take-off checks. I intentionally didn’t want to listen to their “drop in air pressure, put on your oxygen mask first bla bla bla” anthem. Not today please. I would love to think positive today. The pilot fired up the engine high and moments later, I was bidding farewell to Vienna from hundreds of feet above the ground. We were up into the sky, tearing through layers of dark clouds onto our cruising altitude.

The take off was cool, and we were now flying at the cruising altitude. I removed my seat belt and visited the rest room. The flight attendants pushed their snack-filled trolleys from different directions ready for service. Suddenly the seat belt lights came on and the voice from the cock pit announced, “please put on your seat belts and cabin crew, take your seats” . I melted inside, while fumbling over my seat belt. Things are not looking good definitely. The cabin crew quickly checked all the luggage bins to be sure they were well closed. And few minutes later, I got to meet my worst nightmare on air.

Turbulence! shocked shocked shocked

Firstly, our plane bounced as if it hit a gallop. It steadied and bounced again more fiercely. We were now engulfed in a thick dark cloud moving towards the opposite direction. I closed my eyes and gently prayed, hoping that this wouldn’t be my last prayer. By the time I finished praying, we were dancing to the rhythm of the wicked clouds. The wings of the plane were so shaking, I thought they would fall off. The flaps opened and closed intermittently. Everyone was quite and silent, except for the little baby crying few rows behind. I wondered what was going on in the cock pit. Were the pilots afraid or were they well equipped to handle the situation? Our safety depended on them. For the first time, I noticed the young white guy by my side. He was so relaxed, glued to his adult movie on a mobile device. I couldn’t understand it. Watching an adult movie thousands of feet above the ground, in seeming situation of rapture? Issorite!

The turbulence lasted for what seemed to me like eternity and stopped. We flew on smoothly over the white coloured clouds. An hour and few minutes later, we were landing in Amsterdam. The cabin crew prepared for landing as usual when it was announced from the cock pit. However, the lower we descended, the lower the clouds went beneath us. It was as if the clouds didn’t want us to leave the sky. How the pilot still managed to fly into the run way from the thick layer of clouds still amazed me. We landed successfully without any incident.

After passing through airport security, I was stamped out of the Schenghen area as I proceeded to find my boarding gate. It was pretty easy finding my gate as the signs directed me. I had an hour and some minutes before my next flight. I came to my boarding gate where it seemed black men congregated for an urgent meeting grin grin . They were my country men from different corners of the world travelling home to Nigeria. I wondered how many of them are based abroad and only visiting Nigeria, and how many like me are based in Nigeria and only visited abroad. I sat by a corner waiting for the boarding announcement while striking off a conversation with an elderly man by my side. He introduced himself as a man of GOD. I introduced myself as a son of GOD. We both laughed and became friends.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! by adeniyi65(m): 10:11pm On Sep 15, 2018
Really enjoyed your adventure . reading that nightmare of yours makes me scare like I was the one going through the situation.God is your strength Bro . what an awesome trip.

1 Like

Re: Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! by kenevision(m): 1:37pm On Oct 08, 2018
Our boarding was announced and we queued up in a single file as we matched to the plane. I was a few meters ahead of my elderly friend on the queue. People discussed in low tones and laughed at intervals. I think social status and intellectual exposure rather than tribal affiliation, formed the basis for inter personal relationships at this point. An Hausa man would shake hands with an Igbo man and gist about events around the world. Then I wondered if the seeming hatred and tension among the different tribes in Nigeria only exists around the “Niger Area”. Perhaps every Nigerian should travel every once in a while, and feel life from a different perspective. Maybe then, we can begin to value HUMANITY above TRIBALISM.

We were now right inside the very big airbus plane. I took my seat beside a young pretty lady, probably in her late 20’s. “ This is gonna be my best flight so far, 7 hours of bliss ” I smiled inwardly, fixing my gaze on her kiss . “Hello” I said to her with a wide wild smile. “Hi” she replied, more to herself than to me, just as she instantly pushed back a side of her oversized earpiece over her ear. I swallowed hard angry .

Directly behind me was an elderly woman returning to Nigeria from the United States. I unintentionally overheard her thanking GOD for the safe journey so far from the States, while asking GOD to lead her on. I thought of my turbulent flight, from Vienna to Amsterdam and wondered if I had any adrenaline left to carry me through another turbulent flight. Certainly not. I bowed my head and secretly joined the woman in her prayer, asking GOD to lead us home safely.

Minutes after the pilot and his crew sang their “drop in air pressure, oxygen mask” anthem, we were still dilly-dallying on the run way like those on excursion. The pilot made us understand that there were other planes ahead of us taking off. When it was our turn, the engines roared high as we taxied on the run way and bid farewell to Amsterdam and all its inhabitants. The time was 1.25pm as we tore through layers of clouds deep into the sky, on our way back home, the land of my birth.

To my amazement, I still had no appetite to eat even though I wanted to. However, I got my own share of the food and even a small bottle of red wine. I took few bites from the food and gulped half the content of the small bottle. I felt so relaxed. My thoughts wandered to the beautiful female creature sitting right next to me, her little ears still completely covered by the over sized head phones. We haven’t spoken a word apart from the initial “Hello”. Moreover, 39000 feet above sea level isn’t exactly the best place to query my mind for “pick-up” lines and ask someone for a date. I closed my eyes gently and slept off.

The flight was smooth and hitch free. Few hours later, we were flying over Nigerian airspace from the north, towards Ilorin, Oyo then finally Lagos. It was getting dark and one could barely see the landscape below. We were ready for landing. The pilot brought the plane lower and lower, as we positioned on the run way. I looked out through the window to behold the thick layer of darkness that spread beneath us. There is no light , I whispered to myself. I wondered how the tens of millions of people who inhabit this city were able to live normal lives in such thick layer of darkness. I was happy for my safe journey back home, but the chaotic darkness that lay below was no longer my idea of home . Just then, I felt so strange in my father land. sad sad

I was still lost in thought when I heard a loud applause from other passengers, clapping and cheering. The plane had touched down and I didn’t feel it. The pilot must be well experienced to have performed such a silent landing. The elderly woman behind me was praising GOD in Yoruba language. Mobile phones were sounding start up tones from different corners. The flight attendants repeatedly shouted that nobody should stand till the doors are opened. I was not even in a haste to leave. They can shut the plane doors for all I care. I remembered the first night I boarded the plane in this same airport. Given every choice that night, I would have chosen to stay back in Lagos, than enter this claustrophobic machine to Holland. Given the same option now, I would happily live in this claustrophobic windowless plane than step into the Lagos night.

The plane had stopped now and the doors were open. I sat quietly as people disembarked the plane. When the rush died down, I stood to leave. There at the door of the plane were two white men, clad in KLM attire. One seemed to be in his mid-fifties, while the other seemed early forties. They smiled at everyone that passed-by and welcomed you to fly with them next time. I smiled back at them and passed, then came back. Looking at the older man, I asked “are you the pilot sir”? He smiled weakly and nodded in affirmative. I stretched my hands and grabbed his feeble looking hands in a firm handshake. “I enjoyed your flight sir” I said to him. “Thank you” he smiled again.

I hurried into the airport and queued up for “stamping in”. The female immigration officer demanded what I brought for her from abroad, while stretching out her hand. “My passport ma” I responded as I handed over my int’l passport to her outstretched hand. She searched my emotionless eyes for few seconds and bent down over her desk. Few minutes later, she was done with my passport. I took it and hurried off into the baggage area where I carried my luggage, balanced them on a trolley and stepped into the Lagos night.

Finally, I am back home! Thank GOD for everything!

Thank you all for following my story. More Grace to us all!

Lalasticlala ejoor coman read my story nah wink
Oga Justwise I don come back oooo grin
Seun help my story to the promise land cheesy

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! by babajeje123(m): 1:53pm On Oct 08, 2018
Welcome. I enjoyed your narrative prowess.

2 Likes

Re: Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! by kenevision(m): 2:30pm On Oct 08, 2018
babajeje123:
Welcome. I enjoyed your narrative prowess.

Thank you for reading through my story sir. I really appreciate your kind words.

More Grace to you
Re: Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! by enility(m): 9:15am On Oct 09, 2018
kenevision:
Our boarding was announced and we queued up in a single file as we matched to the plane. I was a few meters ahead of my elderly friend on the queue. People discussed in low tones and laughed at intervals. I think social status and intellectual exposure rather than tribal affiliation, formed the basis for inter personal relationships at this point. An Hausa man would shake hands with an Igbo man and gist about events around the world. Then I wondered if the seeming hatred and tension among the different tribes in Nigeria only exists around the “Niger Area”. Perhaps every Nigerian should travel every once in a while, and feel life from a different perspective. Maybe then, we can begin to value HUMANITY above TRIBALISM.

We were now right inside the very big airbus plane. I took my seat beside a young pretty lady, probably in her late 20’s. “ This is gonna be my best flight so far, 7 hours of bliss ” I smiled inwardly, fixing my gaze on her kiss . “Hello” I said to her with a wide wild smile. “Hi” she replied, more to herself than to me, just as she instantly pushed back a side of her oversized earpiece over her ear. I swallowed hard angry .

Directly behind me was an elderly woman returning to Nigeria from the United States. I unintentionally overheard her thanking GOD for the safe journey so far from the States, while asking GOD to lead her on. I thought of my turbulent flight, from Vienna to Amsterdam and wondered if I had any adrenaline left to carry me through another turbulent flight. Certainly not. I bowed my head and secretly joined the woman in her prayer, asking GOD to lead us home safely.

Minutes after the pilot and his crew sang their “drop in air pressure, oxygen mask” anthem, we were still dilly-dallying on the run way like those on excursion. The pilot made us understand that there were other planes ahead of us taking off. When it was our turn, the engines roared high as we taxied on the run way and bid farewell to Amsterdam and all its inhabitants. The time was 1.25pm as we tore through layers of clouds deep into the sky, on our way back home, the land of my birth.

To my amazement, I still had no appetite to eat even though I wanted to. However, I got my own share of the food and even a small bottle of red wine. I took few bites from the food and gulped half the content of the small bottle. I felt so relaxed. My thoughts wandered to the beautiful female creature sitting right next to me, her little ears still completely covered by the over sized head phones. We haven’t spoken a word apart from the initial “Hello”. Moreover, 39000 feet above sea level isn’t exactly the best place to query my mind for “pick-up” lines and ask someone for a date. I closed my eyes gently and slept off.

The flight was smooth and hitch free. Few hours later, we were flying over Nigerian airspace from the north, towards Ilorin, Oyo then finally Lagos. It was getting dark and one could barely see the landscape below. We were ready for landing. The pilot brought the plane lower and lower, as we positioned on the run way. I looked out through the window to behold the thick layer of darkness that spread beneath us. There is no light , I whispered to myself. I wondered how the tens of millions of people who inhabit this city were able to live normal lives in such thick layer of darkness. I was happy for my safe journey back home, but the chaotic darkness that lay below was no longer my idea of home . Just then, I felt so strange in my father land. sad sad

I was still lost in thought when I heard a loud applause from other passengers, clapping and cheering. The plane had touched down and I didn’t feel it. The pilot must be well experienced to have performed such a silent landing. The elderly woman behind me was praising GOD in Yoruba language. Mobile phones were sounding start up tones from different corners. The flight attendants repeatedly shouted that nobody should stand till the doors are opened. I was not even in a haste to leave. They can shut the plane doors for all I care. I remembered the first night I boarded the plane in this same airport. Given every choice that night, I would have chosen to stay back in Lagos, than enter this claustrophobic machine to Holland. Given the same option now, I would happily live in this claustrophobic windowless plane than step into the Lagos night.

The plane had stopped now and the doors were open. I sat quietly as people disembarked the plane. When the rush died down, I stood to leave. There at the door of the plane were two white men, clad in KLM attire. One seemed to be in his mid-fifties, while the other seemed early forties. They smiled at everyone that passed-by and welcomed you to fly with them next time. I smiled back at them and passed, then came back. Looking at the older man, I asked “are you the pilot sir”? He smiled weakly and nodded in affirmative. I stretched my hands and grabbed his feeble looking hands in a firm handshake. “I enjoyed your flight sir” I said to him. “Thank you” he smiled again.

I hurried into the airport and queued up for “stamping in”. The female immigration officer demanded what I brought for her from abroad, while stretching out her hand. “My passport ma” I responded as I handed over my int’l passport to her outstretched hand. She searched my emotionless eyes for few seconds and bent down over her desk. Few minutes later, she was done with my passport. I took it and hurried off into the baggage area where I carried my luggage, balanced them on a trolley and stepped into the Lagos night.

Finally, I am back home! Thank GOD for everything!

Thank you all for following my story. More Grace to us all!

Lalasticlala ejoor coman read my story nah wink
Oga Justwise I don come back oooo grin
Seun help my story to the promise land cheesy

Bros samankwe for you, if I no greet you welldone, wetin I gain? Kudos and more power to your elbow

2 Likes

Re: Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! by NONNYG: 9:38am On Oct 09, 2018
enility:

Bros samankwe for you, if I no greet you welldone, wetin I gain? Kudos and more power to your elbow
must you quote all his write up? undecided Wasting nairaland space for nothing grin

Kudos @OP, nice write up,,,, As 9ja be now, No be everybody wey embark on this journey kind go return grin

1 Like

Re: Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! by ibrahimovic303: 10:02am On Oct 09, 2018
olujastro:
Your post was interesting until I read where your friend said... "Guy, God don do am for you, no come back this country again".
Is that your plan, to not return on a visit visa? That'll be bad of you. It'll make it harder for other Nigerians to obtain visit visas to schengen.
In addition, Schengen is not the US, no hiding place in schengen. You better not try it. They'll find you and ban you for ten years.

I recommend you visit Budapest, Hungary if you have time. I was there two weeks ago. It's about 2.5hrs by bus from Vienna. You'll fall in love with it. I preferred it to Vienna by far.
It's built for tourism, super cheap and the Hungarian forint is like the naira.
Enjoy

Guy really? I currently live in Finland and would want to a little around cheaper European destinations...I would check if there is any Easyjet flight from Vaasa to Budapest then, I go like buy clothes and things gan from there with higher spending power of Euro wink
Re: Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! by kenevision(m): 11:29am On Oct 09, 2018
enility:

Thank you boss! Na me hail you pass grin
Re: Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! by kenevision(m): 12:15pm On Oct 09, 2018
Random Pictures

1. Austrian Dining table

2. Shopping Mall

3. Shopping Mall

4. The tram

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! by enility(m): 7:31pm On Oct 09, 2018
NONNYG:
must you quote all his write up? undecided Wasting nairaland space for nothing grin

Kudos @OP, nice write up,,,, As 9ja be now, No be everybody wey embark on this journey kind go return grin

Why eee dey pain you now? How many of imm write up I Don quote? Kalampo oshi aka Enemy of progress

1 Like

Re: Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! by Ugosample(m): 9:34pm On Oct 09, 2018
This thread still dey cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! by Rocktation(f): 1:09am On Oct 10, 2018
Dude, but why did you use a ghana-must-go? Just tell me whyyyy?!! You buy ticket how many hundred thousand finish, you come refuse to buy extra bag? Ahn ahnnnn...

kenevision:

Thank you boss! Na me hail you pass grin
Re: Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! by usebog: 2:26am On Oct 10, 2018
Nice
Re: Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! by NONNYG: 2:32am On Oct 10, 2018
enility:

Why eee dey pain you now? How many of imm write up I Don quote? Kalampo oshi aka Enemy of progress
hahahaha, pain ke, even with the smileys u no grab, 9ja attitude shaa. If I become enemy to ur success; wetin I gain?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of / American Street Filled With Potholes You Don't See On TV (Photos & Video) / 5 Friends Die In A Car Accident While Retuning From Nightclub In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.