Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,933 members, 7,952,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:33 PM

My Ex Wants Me Back After I Won The N2m Promo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Wants Me Back After I Won The N2m Promo (956 Views)

My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. / Here Are 6 Signs Your Ex Wants You Back / My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Wants Me Back After I Won The N2m Promo by AloyEmeka5: 6:01pm On Jun 21, 2010

Dear Bunmi, Ex wants me back after I won the N2m promo

By Bunmi Sofola
Monday, June 21, 2010
Dear Bunmi,

http://odili.net/news/source/2010/jun/21/300.html

I was stunned but overjoyed when I won a two million naira promo of one of the telecoms companies. My name and pictures were in the papers and a few days after my win, my ex-fiancee got in touch and asked to see me again. She was the one who broke off the engagement two years ago and I was devastated when it happened.

Now she’s told me she’d never stopped loving me. I still love her and seeing her again has brought back all the loving we shared. I’d like to give our relationship another go but I have this nagging feeling she only came back because of the money. She didn’t mention my wind-fall and I haven’t discussed it with her either. What do you think?

Daniel,
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back After I Won The N2m Promo by Godmother(f): 6:26pm On Jun 21, 2010
There should be more to a relationship than love. This chick is obviously coming back to reap where she did not sow. If you are sure you can handle things, then give her a chance. But she just strikes me as a gold digger pure and simple
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back After I Won The N2m Promo by AloyEmeka5: 6:28pm On Jun 21, 2010
The guy won a common N2m and saying the chic is trying to reap where she did not sow is unfair because the guy did not sow anything either. The money was a windfall from heaven.
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back After I Won The N2m Promo by Areaboy2(m): 7:01pm On Jun 21, 2010
2m isnt really much. Really. undecided

well invested it can get you by each day for a long while before making real sense.
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back After I Won The N2m Promo by Creamish(f): 7:07pm On Jun 21, 2010
only N2m?   wat can it buy? she b village babe! [size=5pt]*long hissssssssssssssssssss!! *[/size] angry

take her back and slap her face with N100k. . .u have a slave for life. Dont bother falling inlove with her . . shez too cheap.
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back After I Won The N2m Promo by kokoye(m): 7:17pm On Jun 21, 2010
^^^ You sound like a village girl urself.

What do you think she will do when that money finishes . . .run as usual of course!
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back After I Won The N2m Promo by mylove4him(f): 7:21pm On Jun 21, 2010
Let her stay but don't share a dime with her until she has passed through some test u may obviously want to put her through. check her out after six months if she still stays u will know better by then.
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back After I Won The N2m Promo by DIVA201: 7:23pm On Jun 21, 2010
LOL
Maye it is coincidence now!!!
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back After I Won The N2m Promo by AloyEmeka5: 8:11pm On Jun 21, 2010
mylove4him:

Let her stay but don't share a dime with her until[b] she has passed through some test u [/b]may obviously want to put her through. check her out after six months if she still stays u will know better by then.
Tests like what?
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back After I Won The N2m Promo by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 21, 2010
@poster u decide
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back After I Won The N2m Promo by mathewjam(m): 8:36pm On Jun 21, 2010
kip her cool at sheraton/Bolingo/Hilton,
saha superstores e.t.c.
or any of the highbrows hot spot in Abuja,
u'll know, u neva ave 2m, but just a change.
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back After I Won The N2m Promo by cold(m): 8:47pm On Jun 21, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

The guy won a shocked and saying the chic is trying to reap where she did not sow is unfair because the guy did not sow anything either. The money was a windfall from heaven.
Are u ok?2m aint much but to call it common So y do u think she wants to maq a comback all of a sudden.
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back After I Won The N2m Promo by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:56pm On Jun 21, 2010
You both been apart for two years right? Now ask yourself, why didn't she tell you all these for the past two years. That's just so cheap!

You don't need anyone to tell you she wanna eat her cake and still have it!
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back After I Won The N2m Promo by Africanqueen2(f): 11:18pm On Jun 21, 2010
I wish God gave us the power to read minds then we would've known why she really came back. 2m is not a big deal cos people blow it away in a min for fun. . . She might ve been looking for a way to contact him and saw his pic on papers and trace him from there or she might be really cheap to come for the 2m. . . We'll never really know
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back After I Won The N2m Promo by brutal(m): 11:21pm On Jun 21, 2010
^^so 2m nor b big deal!
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back After I Won The N2m Promo by infobut(m): 11:44pm On Jun 21, 2010
No contribution but please you people should minimize this 2million is no big deal thing b4 some people actually go crazy. Millions of Nigeria don't make 20% of that yearly.
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back After I Won The N2m Promo by 190: 12:10am On Jun 22, 2010
Hisses,
what do u expect 4rm a typical 9ja gurl
they are found only where money is found
if u doubt dis ask pweety4me
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back After I Won The N2m Promo by babsjnr(m): 1:19am On Jun 22, 2010
bitches cum and go
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back After I Won The N2m Promo by Faher(m): 2:39am On Jun 22, 2010
babsjnr:

bitches come and go
grin every nigg* and p.i.m.p they know grin
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back After I Won The N2m Promo by topup: 3:35am On Jun 22, 2010
I believe the poster should go with his heart, but be wise, they broke up, so he can't and shouldn't start showering her with gifts immediately, she must be remorseful - if she was the cause of the breakup, and he should ask her and interogate her reasons for returning.

He should make the issue of the money as dull as possible.

I think in a country like Nigeria, it's really unfair to look down on 2 million. Many of us take favour that we've received for granted. If 2Mil is so small to you, go out and withdraw that amount and give it to the next beggar or seller you see on the street.

To some people 2Mil is their life's savings, let us look outside out boxes.

As for the girl, who knows, maybe she saw his name in the paper and she finally broke the silence, and used it as a sign to get back in touch, if 2 mil is a miniscule as everyone is saying then it must not be motivational factor for her return. .
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back After I Won The N2m Promo by BabaRamo(m): 4:46am On Jun 22, 2010
Oh, the stupidity of it all! You mean you need help in this circumstance? Why did I read this?
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back After I Won The N2m Promo by tkb417(m): 9:04am On Jun 22, 2010
the guy must be very broke b4 the windfall and the babe didnt want to be a part of his poverty life

now that he has a lifeline, maybe the gurl feels he can do better with his life

maybe maybe not

who wants a dude swimming in poverty

but hey, what can 2m do? buy a poultry biz or a business center?
at least, both of them can eke out a living from that

i dont blame the babe.
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back After I Won The N2m Promo by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 22, 2010
She's so cheap!

It took just 2mil to get her attention. *rolllllz eyez*
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back After I Won The N2m Promo by AloyEmeka5: 12:12am On Jun 24, 2010
Ujujoan:

She's so cheap!

It took just 2mil to get her attention. *rolllllz eyez*

You don't know whether she is going back because of the money or not. What if the guy was a loser and she left him because of that?. What if she loves the guy with or without the N2M?
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back After I Won The N2m Promo by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 24, 2010
@ topic

The girl would open her legs even to a goat because of little money.

Do you wanto share your girl with the rest of the animal kingdom?
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back After I Won The N2m Promo by Diva20(f): 12:31am On Jun 24, 2010
Coincidence?
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back After I Won The N2m Promo by Nobody: 2:21am On Jun 24, 2010
2m isnt even enough for your wedding, Forget the chic. She came 'cos of the money, Try and lie to her that you were scammed and you dont have shingbai again, lets see if she stays.

(1) (Reply)

Must Read:my Dilemma,wat Wil U Do? / We Have Seperated More Than 4 Times Yet I Still Want To Marry Her / Plz I Need A Godly Advice And Proffessional Advice In Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.