Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC (37999 Views)

Kazeem Tanimu Replies APC About Atiku’s Citizenship Claims, Calls Them Lairs / Okorocha Replies APC, I’m Not A Bad Loser / “face Your Problems Not My Performance At PDP Primary” – Saraki Replies APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by Osashalom: 9:44pm On Aug 09, 2018
Ngtimes:
Senate President Bukola Saraki says he cannot “descend into the gutter” with the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

The senate president said this in response to the harsh comments Yekini Nabena, spokesman of APC, made about him.

In a statement issued earlier, Nabena described Saraki as a failure who swims in controversy.

He said having publicly humiliated his father and sister, Saraki’s betrayal did not come as a surprise to the ruling party.

But in his response issued by Yusuph Olaniyonu, his spokesman, Saraki said: “We can’t descend into the gutter with these characters”.

He added that the APC had not recovered from Tuesday’s attempt to subvert democracy.

Operatives of the Department of State Services (DSS) had prevented lawmakers from gaining entrance to the national assembly.

The lawmakers on elected on the platform of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) had accused their APC counterparts of attempting to remove Saraki with the connivance of security operatives.

The ruling party has been mounting pressure on Saraki to step down since he defected to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) but the senate president said only two-thirds of his colleague can remove him.

http://www.thengtimes.com/2018/08/i-cant-descend-into-gutter-with-you.html?m=1
Another straight punch � from saraki.
Saraki 10
Apc 0
Buhari - 2

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by Rindo69: 9:46pm On Aug 09, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:
Saraki embodies plenty of the principles of The Prince and 48 Laws of Power.

He fights dirty but you would never ever see that ugly side in public.

1. He heard he would be questioned for arming the cultists who eventually robbed the bank. He went public FIRST and spun the narrative so many gullible youth fell for. The Police never ever said the robbers stole for him. They said he armed them for political campaigns. Kwara residents would confirm/deny that for you...ask.

2. The NASS invasion had only PDP Senators present...i can bet Saraki staged it and he successfully deceived gullible youth and further tarnished the image of the government.

Dino and Murray Bruce are his houseboys who he instructs to do the dirty work for him. Using that sister of Asari Dokubo was a masterstroke too, winning female sympathy (weak gender but brave to face guns)

Buhari is just not smart enough to beat him at this game

This narrative you are spinning, is it the truth or just your opinion?
Political Analyst
Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by buhariguy(m): 9:48pm On Aug 09, 2018
udemzyudex:

Stop all this nonsense logic, the APC have been urging the NASS to recoveng cos of the election budget, before this, pdp Senators according to what we read have been going to the NASS to resist any move from the APC senators to impeach the Senate President.

Do you have more information than this guys? I guess no. The lawal daura is Buhari's nephew, and Buhari is in charge of all the arm forces in Nigeria.

This same man have been Disobeying court orders and your buhari turn a blind eyes to what's happening.
The truth is, APC plan failed and that's why APC senators were no where to be found.
attempted impeachment and nobody on ground to carryout the impeachment.

Where were thief saraki at that fateful moment? He was planning with pig daura.

If they want to remove thief saraki, do you think they will failed?

And you failed to answer my paradoxical question.

Who brought the thugs and the press as early as 6am.?
Thief saraki invited them with false rumours that that they want to remove him.

How did the dss knew of thief saraki removal? Is it the APC senators that told daura to come as early as 6am.?

The paradoxical answer is that thief saraki invited all of them.
The PDP senators, DSS, thugs and the press.

Even plan the world press conference before that unfateful day.

The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist will always buy thief saraki game.,
That was how they bought thief fayose movie.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by mcfestgee: 9:48pm On Aug 09, 2018
[quote author=msquarewld post=70137458]Of course, I don't really expect any less from Saraki. He is always running away for people to clear the mess he jointly created with them. Just like He left PDP the last time. He ran back to PDP after other members have removed it from gutter. I wonder what will happen when they fall into the gutter again. My take is that saraki is that typical friend that only knows you when the going is good. If the like of Saraki and desperate Atiku are what PDP has to offer us in 2019. I will just stay in my house. I'm not of the school of thought that believe in choosing between greater evil and lesser evil. Our country's population negates that ideology. Non of the present crop of politician is worth my sweat let alone my blood.[/quote
You have collected your money to remained stupid for Buhari.... It is a pity.
Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 09, 2018
RexTramadol1:

I've modified the previous post.

I don't hate Buhari, I have no reason to

I just don't like his government and that's all to it, he's a nationalist but not the type Nigeria needs in this age to steer her affairs forward.

Interestingly I don't even have a candidate I'm supporting yet, I'll just relax to see the manifesto and it's feasibilty

I can't follow someone blindly.

Who Saraki truly is will be between him and his conscience, so far I personally can't judge him based on his actions in which he has never been convicted of.

You should also be liberal, what if he's not what you perceive him to be, and to me if he's that bad, only time can tell and he will go to political oblivion if guilty.

I don't concern myself with politics that much

Half of Family members are for PDP sef.

The truth is don't even think I'll vote Buhari come 2019.. But it will be plain stupidity on my part and path to pitch my tent with PDP..

I can't just support Saraki

Have you seen or heard of how Kwara state is?

What has Saraki done for Kwara State to deserve anything at the federal level?

...and how many bad politicians have gone into oblivion?

Not when gullible people follow them up and down
Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by Bakrabas: 9:49pm On Aug 09, 2018
But he can descend into the gutter with non ruling party

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by wingmanII: 9:49pm On Aug 09, 2018
APC is so pathetic. Saraki has refused to resign, they either get the required 2/3 majority to impeach him or they go to court if they feel they have a case. They should stop overheating the polity. Enough of the noise.
Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by udemzyudex(m): 9:51pm On Aug 09, 2018
Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 09, 2018
chiedozie198100:

asper senators- APShit 1: PDP 15

deal with that.
what are you talking about Chukudi?
Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by Ikpewe: 9:59pm On Aug 09, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
..No they also are not happy for their lose but they re not going about it the way APC are ,fighting dirty,names calling and even wanting to frame people up. grin grin
LIKE BEN BRUCE DID ABI?
Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by cpapa: 10:01pm On Aug 09, 2018
[quote author=buhariguy post=70136192]can't you see, it was thief saraki that is shouting about impeachment?
Where did you see those who wanted to impeach him? They were watching thief saraki drama on television.[/quote you go school at all
Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by encryptjay(m): 10:02pm On Aug 09, 2018
After watching that video his colleagues were calling him game changer yesterday, I just smiled. Naija politics is a much watch ooo
Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by CapitoneMax(m): 10:02pm On Aug 09, 2018
Would have clapped for you for a well detailed analysis, but you're quite a bitter person sending and spreading messages of hate
buhariguy:
The DSS prevented PDP lawmakers, on what ground? To impeach thief saraki,
By who? By APC senators, At where? From their residents.
And who brought dss,thugs and press as early as 6am? Only the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist can answer this one.

You can see how thief saraki is drowning,
He can't sustain this tempo of game, his end has come.
Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by ordainbuzz(m): 10:09pm On Aug 09, 2018
APC must u include his family members in national issues,pls try to be responsible in ur speech
Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by buhariguy(m): 10:09pm On Aug 09, 2018
udemzyudex:

grin grin
buhariguy:
attempted impeachment and nobody on ground to carryout the impeachment.

Where were thief saraki at that faithful moment? He was planning with pig daura.

If they want to remove thief saraki, do you think they will failed?

And you failed to answer my paradoxical question.

Who brought the thugs and the press as early as 6am.?
Thief saraki invited them with false rumours that that they want to remove him.

How did the dss knew of thief saraki removal? Is it the APC senators that told daura to come as early as 6am.?

The paradoxical answer is that thief saraki invited all of them.
The PDP senators, DSS, thugs and the press.

Even plan the world press conference before that unfaithful day.

The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist will always buy thief saraki game.,
That was how they bought thief fayose movie.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by Sonoyom(m): 10:20pm On Aug 09, 2018
Word!
Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 09, 2018
RexTramadol1:

My guy I don find u come here oh.... grin grin grin

You see again, APC won't just leave this guy alone, is he the first defector in history?

Now to your question, at first his election as Senate president is a legal process, very very correct but it spited APC cos they has a consensus candidate

Now, he won that instead of reaching a Truce they trumped up charges at CCB and he couldn't even go for plenary for most of his time as SP, Ike Ekweremadu normally preside over sittings in such cases

Evidence of the charges being trumped up is his exoneration by the supreme court.

Now APC accused him of not approving presidential selections, in every normal democracy the National assembly should not be a rubber stamp for the executive, so cos of cases against the EFCC chair submitted to the senate by the DSS(an organ controlled by the presidency) he wasn't confirmed, and APC were saying Saraki didn't confirm Magu, how tenable is that?

The man was accused of giving arms to robbers, he didn't shy away from making himself available for interrogations

He defected and they all know how clear the constitution is on removal of a Senate President but they kept saying it's not his right to be SP cos he defected, something Tambuwal did successfully when he was with them

It's just too much to say bro

You are right on one side

Why would he go against the wishes of his party to start with

By and large, your sympathy shouldn't cloud or impair your judgment in the end.
Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by Tareq1105: 10:32pm On Aug 09, 2018
CeeteeBoii:
Saraki,PDP and APC are mad together. They should stop all these nonsense and work on making Nigeria a better place to live in.

we don't give a hoot on who the ruling party or opposition party are. All we want is a GREAT NATION .

Saraki,am i communicating?

Saraki dey hear word?
Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by myproperty(m): 10:41pm On Aug 09, 2018
[quote author=Navalsadiq post=70139911]He is not even a fool flesh Nigerian [/quote

they have started again, as if 80% of the hausa/fulani are full flesh nigerians. in jos they claim they are not settlers but now you refer to someone that he is not a full flesh nigerian because of hatred
Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by MrSly(m): 10:48pm On Aug 09, 2018
buhariguy:
And who brought dss,thugs and press as early as 6am? Only the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist can answer this one.

The most funny part, thief saraki planned the world press conference before that unfaithful day, because he knew his will work and call for world press conference on Monday before that unfaithful Tuesday.

See how low you have degenerated because of some pea but. You need deliverance
Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by Oblang(m): 10:55pm On Aug 09, 2018
udemzyudex:

Stop all this nonsense logic, the APC have been urging the NASS to recoveng cos of the election budget, before this, pdp Senators according to what we read have been going to the NASS to resist any move from the APC senators to impeach the Senate President.

Do you have more information than this guys? I guess no. The lawal daura is Buhari's nephew, and Buhari is in charge of all the arm forces in Nigeria.

This same man have been Disobeying court orders and your buhari turn a blind eyes to what's happening.
The truth is, APC plan failed and that's why APC senators were no where to be found.

Where did they see APC senators bin allowed into the senate and PDP senators not allowed? They alleged APC senators were going in through the back gate even when there was none around the senate...
Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by chiedozie198100: 10:59pm On Aug 09, 2018
4601CE:
what are you talking about Chukudi?

Olaniyi, can't you read.

take ur time oo, before you will LA N'IYI grin grin grin
Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by dankol: 11:19pm On Aug 09, 2018
Saraki.. Frank underwood of Nigeria
Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by kakaG: 11:34pm On Aug 09, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
..No they also are not happy for their lose but they re not going about it the way APC are ,fighting dirty,names calling and even wanting to frame people up. grin grin

Sounds childish better put, stuuuuuuupid. They should focus on good leadership and stop this kindergarten politics*hisses*
Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by kakaG: 11:34pm On Aug 09, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:

Sounds childish better put, very stuuuuuuupid. They should focus on good leadership and stop this kindergarten politics*hisses*
Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by Gerald620: 11:48pm On Aug 09, 2018
buhariguy:

The most funny part, thief saraki planned the world press conference before that unfaithful day, because he knew his plan will work and call for world press conference on Monday before that unfaithful Tuesday.

I thought u have sense but, what do I know??
Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by Asek1(m): 12:14am On Aug 10, 2018
CeeteeBoii:
Saraki,PDP and APC are mad together. They should stop all these nonsense and work on making Nigeria a better place to live in.

we don't give a hoot on who the ruling party or opposition party are. All we want is a GREAT NATION .

Saraki,am i communicating?

Explicitly cool
Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by atobs4real(m): 12:16am On Aug 10, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
APC are just pained. They can't deal with the defection
Sorry for your brain. APC pained nke? When Bukola Saraki frustrated his father teto death where are you. Lazy youth.continue
Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by antyokya: 12:34am On Aug 10, 2018
buhariguy:
can't you see, it was thief saraki that is shouting about impeachment?
Where did you see those who wanted to impeach him? They were watching thief saraki drama on television.

ugly froggy ishiomhole assured baba shit brain that he was going to impeach saraki in ten days. is oshio a PDP man too?
Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by RexTramadol1: 12:44am On Aug 10, 2018
handsomeclouds:

You are right on one side

Why would he go against the wishes of his party to start with

By and large, your sympathy shouldn't cloud or impair your judgment in the end.

You see, it's not even just about being sympathetic to Saraki now

Now even you are a bit bias, Dogara did same but isn't facing heavy backlash, why? He's not a political heavyweight like Saraki

My support for the dude ain't because I plan endorsing him for anything, his interest, his cup of tea

But I'm simply with him cos he has kept escaping all forms of impunity by the FG to remove him illegally

And most times, he has made them look like foools and forced them to retreat

A recipe for me to keep taunting the BMC crew supporting this administration subjectively and readily able to frame anything to discredit dissenting views.

If Saraki hadn't been up against the APC and FG, nobody will have a justification to criticize them cos they will seem all powerful and infallible

Buh The dude has exposed their ability to falter repeatedly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CACOVID Statement On Looting Of COVID-19 Palliatives / Makarfi Declares PDP Convention Open (photos) / Dame Patience Jonathan: There Was A First Lady (mama Peace)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.