Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC (37986 Views)

Kazeem Tanimu Replies APC About Atiku’s Citizenship Claims, Calls Them Lairs / Okorocha Replies APC, I’m Not A Bad Loser / “face Your Problems Not My Performance At PDP Primary” – Saraki Replies APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by nwosueugeneken: 7:36am On Aug 10, 2018
buhariguy:
The DSS prevented PDP lawmakers, on what ground? To impeach thief saraki,
By who? By APC senators, At where? From their residents.
And who brought dss,thugs and press as early as 6am? Only the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist can answer this one.

The most funny part, thief saraki planned the world press conference before that unfaithful day, because he knew his plan will work and call for world press conference on Monday before that unfaithful Tuesday.

You can see how thief saraki is drowning,
He can't sustain this tempo of game, his end has come.
U are useless
Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by searchlight: 7:38am On Aug 10, 2018
buhariguy:
attempted impeachment and nobody on ground to carryout the impeachment.

Where were thief saraki at that faithful moment? He was planning with pig daura.

If they want to remove thief saraki, do you think they will failed?

And you failed to answer my paradoxical question.

Who brought the thugs and the press as early as 6am.?
Thief saraki invited them with false rumours that that they want to remove him.

How did the dss knew of thief saraki removal? Is it the APC senators that told daura to come as early as 6am.?

The paradoxical answer is that thief saraki invited all of them.
The PDP senators, DSS, thugs and the press.

Even plan the world press conference before that unfaithful day.

The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist will always buy thief saraki game.,
That was how they bought thief fayose movie.

I blame any combination of man and woman who littered the mother earth with a dirt like you. a simple gold circle would have averted this their mistake but they won't heed to advice. how can Nigeria be great again with animals everywhere?
Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by tuniski: 7:38am On Aug 10, 2018
sirkrux05:

Saraki is learned and had acted matured compared to these lunatics in APC. However, I strongly believe that non of these politicians from any of these parties is fighting for the good of Nigeria. They only politic for their selfish reasons and personal benefits.

Just like employees abi?
Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by WhiskeyTangoFox: 7:39am On Aug 10, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

I agree. Carry on.

Haahaaa......wot a dumb dude lawd. Pple are seriously lacking mentally, dis dude being a worthy case study. Say "to my father" all u want, in fact, to my family self and my generation, doesn't change the fact is, u shld be seen as a disabled due to ur lack of or nonexistence of intelligence and cognition. Ur condition is very special, hence u shldn't be left alone cos so i dnt damage urself physically as ur have done mentally. Or wait, are u hinting ur imbecilic trait is hereditary? Just Wow. It is truly a sad story for u, jst like the story of ur life has been. Bt dnt worry, keep coming to nairaland so we can continue to offer u and ur daft loved ones some valuable informal education. wink
Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by searchlight: 7:48am On Aug 10, 2018
handsomeclouds:

I don't concern myself with politics that much

Half of Family members are for PDP sef.

The truth is don't even think I'll vote Buhari come 2019.. But it will be plain stupidity on my part and path to pitch my tent with PDP..

I can't just support Saraki

Have you seen or heard of how Kwara state is?

What has Saraki done for Kwara State to deserve anything at the federal level?

...and how many bad politicians have gone into oblivion?

Not when gullible people follow them up and down
you are one of the numerous problems of this zoo. you voted buhari in office after he turned Katsina into paradise or turned Nigeria into USA in 1985. why didn't you think of what buhari has done in 2015 before voting him? now his govt has reset your Brain. saraki is a former governor like every other former governors and so far as a sp of the 8th assembly we have seen that he's an epitome of a leader worshipped and adored by majority of his followers. if the elites can be loyal to saraki as seen in the senate then he has a quality that command the loyalty. saraki might not be contesting for presidency but his leadership qualities aren't in short supply
Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by kaen1317: 7:49am On Aug 10, 2018
4601CE:
But pdp is so happy with Akpabio’s defection and can deal with it abi? grin grin
Tell us more
yes they can deal with it cos a former governor defecting cannot be compared to a Senate President or a sitting governor. Painful indeed for apc
Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by BlackPantherxXx: 7:49am On Aug 10, 2018
WhiskeyTangoFox:

WhiskeyTangoFox tohis useless homosexual father :
Haahaaa......wot a dumb dude lawd. Pple are seriously lacking mentally, dis dude being a worthy case study. Say "to my father" all u want, in fact, to my family self and my generation, doesn't change the fact is, u shld be seen as a disabled due to ur lack of or nonexistence of intelligence and cognition. Ur condition is very special, hence u shldn't be left alone cos so i dnt damage urself physically as ur have done mentally. Or wait, are u hinting ur imbecilic trait is hereditary? Just Wow. It is truly a sad story for u, jst like the story of ur life has been. Bt dnt worry, keep coming to nairaland so we can continue to offer u and ur daft loved ones some valuable informal education. wink
Let me tell you a small secret, i don't read your epistles. grin.

I don't need my IQ lowered. grin. So rant on.
Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by searchlight: 7:59am On Aug 10, 2018
handsomeclouds:

You are right on one side

Why would he go against the wishes of his party to start with

By and large, your sympathy shouldn't cloud or impair your judgment in the end.

maybe going against his party was sarakis sins but remember the manner at which APC was formed as a political party. deferent people with their ambitions came together to oust the then government without negotiations on how power would be shared and strategies to govern. APC goofed by hunting saraki for 3 years. sarakis hunt has played to the hands of the opposition and ridiculed the ruling party and the poor masses have been the biggest losers.
Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by magzey: 8:04am On Aug 10, 2018
Who heads to the ditch? grin

Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by searchlight: 8:09am On Aug 10, 2018
shotuns:
For whatever reason, this guy called Saraki still think he is smart, Well I will give him it to him for now because he is reigning at the moment. Playing politics with Nigerians lives, hindering progress in the country, obstructing justice, undermining the principle of a well established bureaucracy in exchange for power, money, fame. A man with no conscience, corrupt individual, non God fearing human, lacking moral sense in all respect. Has he forgotten that karma is real....?.
An evil mastermind cannot win where truth, honesty and hard work, dedication, moral sense , fear of God , transparency exists...
"Man plans, God laughs
reason from the other way. you would see that karma has visited APC for the evils they did in 2015 using saraki as an agent lolsss
Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by chizzycute411(m): 8:13am On Aug 10, 2018
Iam ashame to be in the same country n thread with u. Ur writeup has shown that u are a stack illiterate...
buhariguy:
And who brought dss,thugs and press as early as 6am? Only the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist can answer this one.

The most funny part, thief saraki planned the world press conference before that unfaithful day, because he knew his plan will work and call for world press conference on Monday before that unfaithful Tuesday.

Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by buhariguy(m): 8:28am On Aug 10, 2018
searchlight:
if saraki in opposition can play the fg using state force and succeeding that means he's good or good at what he does. he will make a good president. if saraki can turn daura against buhari he can as well turn sarrki against his father. now I see why saraki never lost in any contest. very intelligent, and crafty.
because Nigerians are corrupt.
You can even sell your conscience like what you are doing now for a morsel of bread.

Thief saraki knows the game, he knew Nigerians can betrayed even their own son for money.
After all mothers do sell their children.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by buhariguy(m): 8:38am On Aug 10, 2018
antyokya:

ugly froggy ishiomhole assured baba shit brain that he was going to impeach saraki in ten days. is oshio a PDP man too?
in ten days, not in the first day,
After the passage of inec budget.

They were not planning to remove him that very day.
But he must be remove.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 10, 2018
buhariguy:

Saraki till 2023...grin
Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by WhiskeyTangoFox: 9:00am On Aug 10, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

Obviously, how can u read my post when lacking the needed mental attributes to process and understand? The dwib cnt even make adequate use of the word "rant". Your IQ is at rock bottom mate. It's humanly impossible for one's IQ to plunge any lower than yours. Save your 50mb sub on things you can understand grin
Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 10, 2018
buhariguy:
in ten days, not in the first day,
After the passage of inec budget.

They were not planning to remove him that very day.
But he must be remove.

Goan remove him urself ezi bida grin.

APC needs 67 senators to remove Saraki, Last time I checked, APC lost 14 senators from the 60 senators they have.
Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by buhariguy(m): 9:05am On Aug 10, 2018
searchlight:
if saraki in opposition can play the fg using state force and succeeding that means he's good or good at what he does. he will make a good president. if saraki can turn daura against buhari he can as well turn sarrki against his father. now I see why saraki never lost in any contest. very intelligent, and crafty.
we don't want a crafting thief to rule us, God forbid,
You want thief saraki and thief atiku to sell Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by BlackPantherxXx: 9:22am On Aug 10, 2018
WhiskeyTangoFox:

WhiskeyTangoFox to his father:
Obviously, how can u read my post when lacking the needed mental attributes to process and understand? The dwib cnt even make adequate use of the word "rant". Your IQ is at rock bottom mate. It's humanly impossible for one's IQ to plunge any lower than yours. Save your 50mb sub on things you can understand grin

wink
Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by BlackPantherxXx: 9:50am On Aug 10, 2018
WhiskeyTangoFox:

WhiskeyTangoFox to his useless father:

Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by chernest2002: 10:00am On Aug 10, 2018
[quote author=buhariguy post=70135694]The DSS prevented PDP lawmakers, on what ground? To impeach thief saraki,

He can't sustain this tempo of game, his end has come.[/quote buhari will go down before saraki.
Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by Akanapiaigwe: 10:04am On Aug 10, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

cc
mynd44 lalasticlala
Seun oam4j

Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by Reference(m): 10:06am On Aug 10, 2018
buhariguy:

It is okay na. He is gone, he is gone. Why all this bile. What is the matter. Calm down. It is only politics, not life and death, haba.
Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by Akanapiaigwe: 10:07am On Aug 10, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

yet another one

Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by bros856: 10:52am On Aug 10, 2018
buhariguy:

YOU ARE 100% RIGHT, SARAKI ARRANGED AN ORGANISED CRIME TO USE AS A TOPIC OF DISCUSS DURING HIS WORLD PRESS CONFERENCE, JUST TO RUBBISH THE GOVT. BUT HE SHOULD KNOW HE IS STILL THE NUMBER 3 MAN IN THIS SAME GOVT IRRESPECTIVE OF PARTIES. IF THEY FAIL HE HAS FAILED. SEE HOW FOOLISH HE CAN BE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by lucy10(f): 11:12am On Aug 10, 2018
buhariguy:

please what did he steal from you?... so he became a thief after his defection abi?.... i think you need rehabilitation cow you are reasoning and speaking like a cow. His words says it all.
Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by ngoziempress: 11:24am On Aug 10, 2018
Why is the APC so pained about saraki's defection though?
Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by jogojogo: 11:54am On Aug 10, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:
Saraki embodies plenty of the principles of The Prince and 48 Laws of Power.

He fights dirty but you would never ever see that ugly side in public.

1. He heard he would be questioned for arming the cultists who eventually robbed the bank. He went public FIRST and spun the narrative so many gullible youth fell for. The Police never ever said the robbers stole for him. They said he armed them for political campaigns. Kwara residents would confirm/deny that for you...ask.

2. The NASS invasion had only PDP Senators present...i can bet Saraki staged it and he successfully deceived gullible youth and further tarnished the image of the government.

Dino and Murray Bruce are his houseboys who he instructs to do the dirty work for him. Using that sister of Asari Dokubo was a masterstroke too, winning female sympathy (weak gender but brave to face guns)

Buhari is just not smart enough to beat him at this game

But did you read the Police report from IGP yesterday? May be you would have made all these report. At least policereport vindicated Saraki or was the police always working for Saraki or hypnotise?
Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by edibobo: 11:57am On Aug 10, 2018
Teach them politics and not hooliganism they are practicising
Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by BlackPantherxXx: 12:08pm On Aug 10, 2018
jogojogo:

But did you read the Police report from IGP yesterday? May be you would have made all these report. At least policereport vindicated Saraki or was the police always working for Saraki or hypnotise?

Which Police report? I read it. But i can bet my life you didn't. If you did and you still wrote that, your English teacher needs to be hanged

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Leaked Presidency Memo At TCN Raises Dust / Dame Patience Jonathan: There Was A First Lady (mama Peace) / Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.