Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC (37994 Views)

Kazeem Tanimu Replies APC About Atiku’s Citizenship Claims, Calls Them Lairs / Okorocha Replies APC, I’m Not A Bad Loser / “face Your Problems Not My Performance At PDP Primary” – Saraki Replies APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 09, 2018
RexTramadol1

You can answer my question here
Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by Baroba(m): 9:22pm On Aug 09, 2018
Dr Saraki is far too intelligent for these fools, look at the idotic clown dragging his father and sister into the equation, shows you how immature, classless the so called ruling class are..

As the say class is permanent, you just can't buy it..

5 Likes

Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by OmoOshodi(m): 9:23pm On Aug 09, 2018
buhariguy:
The DSS prevented PDP lawmakers, on what ground? To impeach thief saraki,
By who? By APC senators, At where? From their residents.
And who brought dss,thugs and press as early as 6am? Only the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist can answer this one.

You can see how thief saraki is drowning,
He can't sustain this temple of game, his end has come.

3 Likes

Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by Navalsadiq(m): 9:23pm On Aug 09, 2018
He is not even a fool flesh Nigerian

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 09, 2018
buhariguy:
And who brought dss,thugs and press as early as 6am? Only the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist can answer this one.

stop spamming the forum

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by AdesegunSanni89: 9:24pm On Aug 09, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:
Saraki embodies plenty of the principles of The Prince and 48 Laws of Power.

He fights dirty but you would never ever see that ugly side in public.

1. He heard he would be questioned for arming the cultists who eventually robbed the bank. He went public FIRST and spun the narrative so many gullible youth fell for. The Police never ever said the robbers stole for him. They said he armed them for political campaigns. Kwara residents would confirm/deny that for you...ask.

2. The NASS invasion had only PDP Senators present...i can bet Saraki staged it and he successfully deceived gullible youth and further tarnished the image of the government.

Dino and Murray Bruce are his houseboys who he instructs to do the dirty work for him. Using that sister of Asari Dokubo was a masterstroke too, winning female sympathy (weak gender but brave to face guns)

Buhari is just not smart enough to beat him at this game
Even Saraki’s Father is too small for Buhari. Only small minds like you can be impressed by Saraki’s childish antics. So STFU
Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by sureheaven(m): 9:24pm On Aug 09, 2018
Ur time is almost up politically.
Only fools and demented element fall for ur inconsequential behaviors.

You’ve fallen already because your antics have exposed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 09, 2018
buhariguy:

u always sound so irritating, stop d hate speech cos its not good,u can do ur bmc work without insulting any tribe

7 Likes

Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by BabaIbo: 9:24pm On Aug 09, 2018
This guy defection pain APC gan o

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by RexTramadol1: 9:25pm On Aug 09, 2018
handsomeclouds:
K

My guy I don find u come here oh..... grin grin grin

You see again, APC won't just leave this guy alone, is he the first defector in history?

Now to your question, at first his election as Senate president is a legal process, very very correct but it spited APC cos they has a consensus candidate

Now, he won that instead of reaching a Truce they trumped up charges at CCB and he couldn't even go for plenary for most of his time as SP, Ike Ekweremadu normally preside over sittings in such cases

Evidence of the charges being trumped up is his exoneration by the supreme court.

Now APC accused him of not approving presidential selections, in every normal democracy the National assembly should not be a rubber stamp for the executive, so cos of cases against the EFCC chair submitted to the senate by the DSS(an organ controlled by the presidency) he wasn't confirmed, and APC were saying Saraki didn't confirm Magu, how tenable is that?

The man was accused of giving arms to robbers, he didn't shy away from making himself available for interrogations

He defected and they all know how clear the constitution is on removal of a Senate President but they kept saying it's not his right to be SP cos he defected, something Tambuwal did successfully when he was with them

It's just too much to say bro

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by tiwiex(m): 9:25pm On Aug 09, 2018
buhariguy:

Temple run. Hehehe.
Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by lawalosky(m): 9:25pm On Aug 09, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin
go and buy sense.
Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by chiedozie198100: 9:26pm On Aug 09, 2018
4601CE:
But pdp is so happy with Akpabio’s defection and can deal with it abi? grin grin
Tell us more

asper senators- APShit 1: PDP 15

deal with that.
Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by lagosrd: 9:26pm On Aug 09, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
APC are just pained. They can't deal with the defection
Bad losers
Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by Nonyerem86: 9:27pm On Aug 09, 2018
We go dey alright Las Las
Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 09, 2018
RexTramadol1:

My guy I don find u come here oh..... grin grin grin

You see again, APC won't just leave this guy alone, is he the first defector in history?
Many are just supporting Saraki because of thier hatred for Buhari..

Have you sat down to understand who and what Saraki is?
Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 09, 2018
buhariguy:

The things some people type sometimes

I give up

This has to be the most absurd comment I have read here in ages
Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by Mexyz(m): 9:29pm On Aug 09, 2018
OK, I think this Nabena of a man is trying desperately to be seen as the right man for the job, if you take your time to go through Frank's resignation letter, he gave a hint why his job was not appreciated and his office undermine. He clearly stated that he was not appreciated because he refused to use those vulgar and gutter words that were known with the office before, but this man right here is doing everything to go back to the Lai Mohammed's Era.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by lagosrd: 9:30pm On Aug 09, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:
Saraki embodies plenty of the principles of The Prince and 48 Laws of Power.

He fights dirty but you would never ever see that ugly side in public.

1. He heard he would be questioned for arming the cultists who eventually robbed the bank. He went public FIRST and spun the narrative so many gullible youth fell for. The Police never ever said the robbers stole for him. They said he armed them for political campaigns. Kwara residents would confirm/deny that for you...ask.

2. The NASS invasion had only PDP Senators present...i can bet Saraki staged it and he successfully deceived gullible youth and further tarnished the image of the government.

Dino and Murray Bruce are his houseboys who he instructs to do the dirty work for him. Using that sister of Asari Dokubo was a masterstroke too, winning female sympathy (weak gender but brave to face guns)

Buhari is just not smart enough to beat him at this game

If he stayed managed it as claimed why were the PDP senators coming in bit by bit and didn't sleep there. Reasons now
Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by Lifediary: 9:31pm On Aug 09, 2018
buhariguy:

Please, understand the constitutional responsibilities of a president.
Mind boggling question... Has President Muhammadu Buhari really been in charge of his government? Food for thought.
Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by akanbiaa(m): 9:33pm On Aug 09, 2018
I have a question, was it 2/3 of senators that made Saraki Senate President?
Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by BlackPantherxXx: 9:33pm On Aug 09, 2018
AdesegunSanni89:
AdesegunSanni89 to his useless father: Even Saraki’s Father is too small for Buhari. Only small minds like you can be impressed by Saraki’s childish antics. So STFU

Ok i agree with you. Now get an antidote for rabies
Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:34pm On Aug 09, 2018
lagosrd:

Bad losers
..Exactly

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by Butoneday2(m): 9:34pm On Aug 09, 2018
4601CE:
But pdp is so happy with Akpabio’s defection and can deal with it abi? grin grin
Tell us more
Nwokem mechie gi onu.
Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by BadiratT: 9:36pm On Aug 09, 2018
Shameless man
Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by Cowbuhari: 9:41pm On Aug 09, 2018
[s][/s]
buhariguy:

He can't sustain this temple of game, his end has come[s][/s].

Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by RexTramadol1: 9:41pm On Aug 09, 2018
handsomeclouds:

Many are just supporting Saraki because of thier hatred for Buhari..

Have you sat down to understand who and what Saraki is?

I've modified the previous post.

I don't hate Buhari, I have no reason to

I just don't like his government and that's all to it, he's a nationalist but not the type Nigeria needs in this age to steer her affairs forward.

Interestingly I don't even have a candidate I'm supporting yet, I'll just relax to see the manifesto and it's feasibilty

I can't follow someone blindly.

Who Saraki truly is will be between him and his conscience, so far I personally can't judge him based on his actions in which he has never been convicted of.

You should also be liberal, what if he's not what you perceive him to be, and to me if he's that bad, only time can tell and he will go to political oblivion if guilty.
Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by udemzyudex(m): 9:42pm On Aug 09, 2018
buhariguy:

Stop all this nonsense logic, the APC have been urging the NASS to recoveng cos of the election budget, before this, pdp Senators according to what we read have been going to the NASS to resist any move from the APC senators to impeach the Senate President.

Do you have more information than this guys? I guess no. The lawal daura is Buhari's nephew, and Buhari is in charge of all the arm forces in Nigeria.

This same man have been Disobeying court orders and your buhari turn a blind eyes to what's happening.
The truth is, APC plan failed and that's why APC senators were no where to be found.

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by shedy03(m): 9:42pm On Aug 09, 2018
buhariguy:
can't you see, it was thief saraki that is shouting about impeachment?
Where did you see those who wanted to impeach him? They were watching thief saraki drama.
Mr BMC, mind the way you refer to Mr senate president of the 8th senate of the Federal republic of Nigeria.
Nothing you can do about it, he is the senate president.
Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by RexTramadol1: 9:43pm On Aug 09, 2018
akanbiaa:
I have a question, was it 2/3 of senators that made Saraki Senate President?

To elect a Senate president you need a simple majority that is..... If you have 50 votes and the other contender has 49 you have won, but removal process is more difficult

If it's not difficult, Senate Presidents can be changed as if it's children diapers at all times.
Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by Tomoyayi(m): 9:43pm On Aug 09, 2018
buhariguy:
can't you see, it was thief saraki that is shouting about impeachment?
Where did you see those who wanted to impeach him? They were watching thief saraki drama.

Your zombie eyes go soon clear, kwantinu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akpabio, Wike And Other Oil-Producing State Governors Meet Buhari / LP Gains Massively In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) / Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.