Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,695 members, 7,820,428 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

I'm Having Serious Issues With My Step Dad Please Advice Me. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Having Serious Issues With My Step Dad Please Advice Me. (6048 Views)

I Am Not Happy With My Dad Please Advise Me / Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife / My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Having Serious Issues With My Step Dad Please Advice Me. by Acidosis(m): 4:41pm On Aug 10, 2018
Prettiepearlz:

You can say that again, Nigerians are so gullible. They fall for anything. To even see people on Facebook defending this fraudster even with evidence provided by those calling him out beats me. I am like how can people be this stupid? This guy raised money in the name of a girl who was sexually assaulted and never gave the money to her father. The money raised was a huge sum of money and when the man raised alarm, he portrayed him as a bad man in his DPA group. That man is a crook even his sister has nothing good to say about him. A lady took it upon herself to go the appropriate quarters to find out if he has truly been disbarred and yes he has truly been disbarred here in Nigeria as well yet he still lies to his gullible members. The lady posted evidences. I am off Facebook for now, would have gone to search through her page and get the pictures. This guy also charges his facebook group people a sum of #6,000 (can't say if it's Monthly or yearly) saying if they are duly registered DPA members their legal issues will be dealt with for free only for people to confirm him still charging them after registration. You can imagine how much he is earning out of them every year? His first issues started with some members asking him to provide a financial report and he declared war against them telling all sorts of lies against them. That was how he was exposed. The guy is a big crook.

grin grin

Some people won't learn until they're rendered financially useless. The mass gullibility is the reason more fraudsters emerge on a daily basis. I can assure 90% of the donors don't have a quarter of the Scammer's total net worth. Trust me that guy is not retiring so soon, it's only a matter of time, he would pick up a Bible, a suit and a bottle of anointing oil for the next big fraud.

Two times Nigerians shut their brains from functioning: (1) (a) when you post an emotional story online or (b) a broadcast WhatsApp message (2) when you dish out a prophecy.

While there is hope for those in category 1(a) and 2, those in category 1(b) are the extremely hopeless and irredeemable charlatans
Re: I'm Having Serious Issues With My Step Dad Please Advice Me. by engrj(m): 4:43pm On Aug 10, 2018
Re: I'm Having Serious Issues With My Step Dad Please Advice Me. by Acidosis(m): 4:46pm On Aug 10, 2018
engrj:

Sir i'm not that hungry if not for my mother's problem i will not come to post this here.
for this you have done you have challenged me to post my info here and i will do it.
below are some documents, me and my mother. i hope you are certified sir?
view this link for all the documents you need

https://www.nairaland.com/4610349/48-yrs-old-mother-dying

I believe you bro, I believe your story 100%, I'm simply reacting to the Facebook Fraudster. Truth is not so difficult to decipher, even without pictures.
Re: I'm Having Serious Issues With My Step Dad Please Advice Me. by Prettiepearlz(f): 4:49pm On Aug 10, 2018
Acidosis:

grin grin

Some people won't learn until they're rendered financially useless. The mass gullibility is the reason more fraudsters emerge on a daily basis. I can assure 90% of the donors don't have a quarter of the Scammer's total net worth. Trust me that guy is not retiring so soon, it's only a matter of time, he would pick up a Bible, a suit and a bottle of anointing oil for the next big fraud.

Two times Nigerians shut their brains from functioning: (1) (a) when you post an emotional story online or (b) a broadcast WhatsApp message (2) when you dish out a prophecy.

While there is hope for those in category 1(a) and 2, those in category 1(b) are the extreme and irredeemable charlatans
Lmao! You're so right. I keep asking what would cost these people to go the court or wherever to find out if truly this man is still allowed to practice? Instead they insult those who have seen through his bullshit. Mtchewww. Have you heard of the petition against Review. Funke Adejumo? Did you see the video where she kept asking her church members in Nigeria for 1 million Naira and those abroad for $1,000? Damn! And to think the counter petition was signed by more than 10,000 people saying a petition against her is a fight against God and Christianity (the same cock and bull story used in deceiving us since 19 gbogboro).
Re: I'm Having Serious Issues With My Step Dad Please Advice Me. by engrj(m): 4:52pm On Aug 10, 2018
++++
Re: I'm Having Serious Issues With My Step Dad Please Advice Me. by engrj(m): 4:56pm On Aug 10, 2018
Re: I'm Having Serious Issues With My Step Dad Please Advice Me. by Eketem: 5:00pm On Aug 10, 2018
engrj:

I will take my mother to first bank at Fagba Lagos state on Monday if i have the chance to and request for her bank transactions statement for you to see the balance.
You think i'm enjoying doing this?
May God let you experience same-thing i'm going through right now then you will understand
I have attached the before and now photo of my beloved mum.

He is not talking about you but about but the fraudulent Emeka

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Serious Issues With My Step Dad Please Advice Me. by Acidosis(m): 5:02pm On Aug 10, 2018
Prettiepearlz:

Lmao! You're so right. I keep asking what would cost these people to go the court or wherever to find out if truly this man is still allowed to practice? Instead they insult those who have seen through his bullshit. Mtchewww. Have you heard of the petition against Review. Funke Adejumo? Did you see the video where she kept asking her church members in Nigeria for 1 million Naira and those abroad for $1,000? Damn! And to think the counter petition was signed by more than 10,000 people saying a petition against her is a fight against God and Christianity (the same cock and bull story used in deceiving us since 19 gbogboro).

grin grin Someone sent a link to me on WhatsApp and asked me to sign that petition. I just laughed and ignored. The only petition I will sign for a MOG is one that relates with real face-to-face evangelism may be in faraway Iraq, Saudi or even Sambisa, not one that will increase MOG's financial worth.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Having Serious Issues With My Step Dad Please Advice Me. by engrj(m): 5:02pm On Aug 10, 2018
Eketem:

He is not talking about you but about but the fraudulent Emeka
Alright thanks

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Serious Issues With My Step Dad Please Advice Me. by Acidosis(m): 5:07pm On Aug 10, 2018
engrj:

I will take my mother to first bank at Fagba Lagos state on Monday if i have the chance to and request for her bank transactions statement for you to see the balance.
You think i'm enjoying doing this?
May God let you experience same-thing i'm going through right now then you will understand
I have attached the before and now photo of my beloved mum.

Nigerians and curses.. grin Cool off bro. We are discussing one fraudster called Emeka on Facebook. Besides, my consistent posts here is giving your thread the much needed publicity, I can decide to walk away you know?

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Serious Issues With My Step Dad Please Advice Me. by Prettiepearlz(f): 5:12pm On Aug 10, 2018
Acidosis:

grin grin Someone sent a link to me on WhatsApp and asked me to sign that petition. I just laughed and ignored. The only petition I will sign for a MOG is one that relates with real face-to-face evangelism may be in faraway Iraq, Saudi or even Sambisa, not one that will increase MOG's financial worth.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I'm Having Serious Issues With My Step Dad Please Advice Me. by engrj(m): 5:24pm On Aug 10, 2018
Acidosis:

Nigerians and curses.. grin Cool off bro. We are discussing one fraudster called Emeka on Facebook. Besides, my consistent posts here is giving your thread the much needed publicity, I can decide to walk away you know?

Apologies.
I got your comments wrong. I understand now.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Having Serious Issues With My Step Dad Please Advice Me. by cocolacec(m): 10:01pm On Aug 10, 2018
engrj:

Thanks.
Im actually working on a fund raise for a kidney transplant for her but it's really tough I must say.
Some people have assisted me here too. I have out to some government officials in Edo state they have promise to help cus my mum is a local government staff. All I need him (my stepdad) to do now is to send money cus I have spend all I have and no body is responding again to my online begin.
Why dont you visit daddy freeze of Coolfm and explain your plight to him.?

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Serious Issues With My Step Dad Please Advice Me. by engrj(m): 10:17pm On Aug 10, 2018
cocolacec:

Why dont you visit daddy freeze of Coolfm and explain your plight to him.?

Yes brilliant idea.
Pls help me with his address on how to reach him in person pls.
Re: I'm Having Serious Issues With My Step Dad Please Advice Me. by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 10:43pm On Aug 10, 2018
Some posters here are just mad, I mean very mad
If you can't encourage the op or help must you type shit, the young man hasn't even ask us for funds yet some idiots are already playing the blame game and typing shit on such a delicate issue
Stupidity every where
Op please you don't need to prove more than you should to anyone gage your proves to circumstances and individuals some don't worth it, please take down some of the information you posted, some are too personal for the public yet
Re: I'm Having Serious Issues With My Step Dad Please Advice Me. by engrj(m): 10:51pm On Aug 10, 2018
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
Some posters here are just mad, I mean very mad
If you can't encourage the op or help me must you type shit, the young man hasn't even ask us for funds yet some idiots are already playing the blame game and typing shit on such a delicate issue
Stupidity every where
Op please you don't need to prove more than you should to anyone gage your proves to circumstances and individuals some don't worth it, please take down some of the information you posted, some are too personal for the public yet
I will thanks
Re: I'm Having Serious Issues With My Step Dad Please Advice Me. by strangest(m): 3:10am On Aug 11, 2018
@OP what of your own father?? I am not blaming your mom but what actually went wrong with her and your father
Re: I'm Having Serious Issues With My Step Dad Please Advice Me. by cocolacec(m): 5:18am On Aug 11, 2018
engrj:

Yes brilliant idea.
Pls help me with his address on how to reach him in person pls.

https://m.facebook.com/coolfmnigeria/
Re: I'm Having Serious Issues With My Step Dad Please Advice Me. by engrj(m): 6:03am On Aug 11, 2018
strangest:
@OP what of your own father?? I am not blaming your mom but what actually went wrong with her and your father

My dad and I are doing great in terms of relationship and communication but he's broke for now cus he just retired. I got so many beautiful and blessed siblings there they visit me once in a while.
Lack of maturity separated them. They where very young then.
Re: I'm Having Serious Issues With My Step Dad Please Advice Me. by engrj(m): 6:22am On Aug 11, 2018
I took time read all the comments no much useful advice.
Today is Saturday he is yet to send the money.
Re: I'm Having Serious Issues With My Step Dad Please Advice Me. by strangest(m): 7:47am On Aug 11, 2018
engrj:

My dad and I are doing great in terms of relationship and communication but he's broke for now cus he just retired. I got so many beautiful and blessed siblings there they visit me once in a while.
Lack of maturity separated them. They where very young then.

is it okay to understand that your dad is broke but not understand that your step dad is broke too?

I think you hate your step dad for coming in between your dad and mom... your step dad got tired cause he did not get even a child from your mother.... the truth is, I doubt if there is anything taking him to court will solve rather it will only make it possible for your step dad to take over your moms property should anything happen to her.... because you have already accepted that your step dad is married to her by taking him to court for not doing his duty... I do not know if you understand me...

you do need to rally around everyone to contribute the one they have.. I mean your real dad too and not just focusing on your step dad...
Re: I'm Having Serious Issues With My Step Dad Please Advice Me. by engrj(m): 9:22am On Aug 11, 2018
strangest:

is it okay to understand that your dad is broke but not understand that your step dad is broke too?

I think you hate your step dad for coming in between your dad and mom... your step dad got tired cause he did not get even a child from your mother.... the truth is, I doubt if there is anything taking him to court will solve rather it will only make it possible for your step dad to take over your moms property should anything happen to her.... because you have already accepted that your step dad is married to her by taking him to court for not doing his duty... I do not know if you understand me...

you do need to rally around everyone to contribute the one they have.. I mean your real dad too and not just focusing on your step dad...

First I do not hate my step dad. but does it make any sense for a man to be leaving in woman's house without paying for anything? All the property in the house is own by my mum.

My dad and mum got separated before I was born.
My mum and my step dad met when I was around 19.
I guess you understand me now.

Also my mum has been sick for more than 3yrs now.
Note: my mum and step dad base in Benin why i base in Lagos.
Assuming my step dad did the right thing by taken proper care of her, my mum case wouldn't have gotten this bad like from diabetes to BP to diabetes retinopathy to chronic kidney disease.

Get this well sir/ma.
My dad and mum where not properly married when they had me. My dad is married to another woman so my dad have nothing with my mum again cus she's legally married to another man.

When my mum met my step dad he was very broke hence my mum was paying for everything, even the house rent I also added to the money. Now that he have little money he returned back to school a private University. On the issue of child birth my step dad also have issue read my post well sir/ma They have not been to court yet.

It's the duty of my step dad to take care of his wife (my mum) not me cus im actually too young to experience this. But my step dad has refused to send money or visit his wife (note my mum has been with me in Lagos for the past 4moths now)

In this 4moths of her staying, I have taken her to Eye foundation around GRA Ikeja Lagos State for the treatment of her eyesight. I have taken her to Air Force Hospital around Shasha Aorforce base Lagos State, from there she was refer to Airforce base hospital PWD Ikeja Lagos before taken her to Lagos State teaching hospital on getting there she was referred to Clinix Healthcare for an emergency dialysis and blood transfusion. After some days she was admitted in Lagos State Teaching Hospital (LASUTH)

We spent 2weeks there. Throughout this tough period no body came around not even for a visit. I was the only person taken care of her, bathing her, changing her dress running around to buy drugs, injections, running of test and getting food for her.

During this period she was supposed to go for another dialysis but no money even when she was discharged to go for dialysis from home, no money to pay again I have to go and beg a pastor of a church inside lasuth.
But from my mum siblings side an uncle and aunt do help in their own little way.
Let me stop here.

This is her bank details I will be very happy to get help here again
Account name :AKHARE FLORA O.
Bank Name: First Bank.
ACCOUNT NUMBER 2009301003.

Her GoFundMe account.

https://www.gofundme.com/manage/gofundmecomplease-save-a-lif

See what she has consumed below.
I can also attach some receipts if there's need. I have spent more 400k house help salary is not inclusive.

Re: I'm Having Serious Issues With My Step Dad Please Advice Me. by LordKO(m): 11:30am On Aug 11, 2018
@OP

Find a means to take care of your mother, with or without support from your stepfather - I hope he'll try his best though. The truth is that the problem between you and your stepfather didn't start now - both your mother and stepfather are obviously good to each other. Unfortunately, you're full of vices. You in particular and your maternal relations in general (who tried but failed to sow discord between your mother and stepfather from the inception of their union) are needful bad influences your mother should avoid when she recuperate.

You aren't only narcissistic but also cynical and domineering - the connotations of your messages says it all.
Re: I'm Having Serious Issues With My Step Dad Please Advice Me. by yvelchstores(f): 3:15pm On Aug 11, 2018
Dear op, I have seen even your previous topic on your mother's health. I am moved!
I don't know how I can support, but I will advise u, pls forget about that man, act like he doesn't exist so u don't compound to your problems.
Indeed Ur mother is very young, too young to just go like that. I know help will come.
Keep fighting for help for her, I know it will come.
I wish I can reach out to my Pastor, Pastor Chris oyahkilome, as you know, he is a native of edo state, he is an anointed man of God with a heart of gold. You can also go to christ embassy main church at Ikeja.lagos, there is an on Going healing school, the first in such a long time. Pls go there, tell them all these. I will see how I can reach out to pastors there with your story. U have tried for doctors, try God.
May God bless u for all u are doing for her. I promise to raise a voice for you, God bless you.
Re: I'm Having Serious Issues With My Step Dad Please Advice Me. by yvelchstores(f): 3:17pm On Aug 11, 2018
Pastor Chris is currently in Lagos state conducting healing school. Go there, oregun church, don't accept no for an answer till your mum gets Pastor's audience. Don't give up.
Re: I'm Having Serious Issues With My Step Dad Please Advice Me. by engrj(m): 3:33pm On Aug 11, 2018
LordKO:
@OP

Find a means to take care of your mother, with or without support from your stepfather - I hope he'll try his best though. The truth is that the problem between you and your stepfather didn't start now - both your mother and stepfather are obviously good to each other. Unfortunately, you're full of vices. You in particular and your maternal relations in general (who tried but failed to sow discord between your mother and stepfather from the inception of their union) are needful bad influences your mother should avoid when she recuperate.

You aren't only narcissistic but also cynical and domineering - the connotations of your messages says it all.

From your response I doubt it if you really understand my write up.
All the same thanks.
Re: I'm Having Serious Issues With My Step Dad Please Advice Me. by engrj(m): 3:36pm On Aug 11, 2018
yvelchstores:
Pastor Chris is currently in Lagos state conducting healing school. Go there, oregun church, don't accept no for an answer till your mum gets Pastor's audience. Don't give up.

Ok thanks so much.
I was actually planning to take her to T.B. Jushua on Monday to book an appointment first also to winners chapel.
I will be very grateful if you could help us out on Christ Embassy too.
Re: I'm Having Serious Issues With My Step Dad Please Advice Me. by LordKO(m): 3:45pm On Aug 11, 2018
engrj:

From your response I doubt it if you really understand my write up.
All the same thanks.

I do! However, I'm not the kind of person that tell people what they want to hear, so, your doubt about my honest opinion is understandable.
Re: I'm Having Serious Issues With My Step Dad Please Advice Me. by yvelchstores(f): 3:47pm On Aug 11, 2018
engrj:

Ok thanks so much.
I was actually planning to take her to T.B. Jushua on Monday to book an appointment first also to winners chapel.
I will be very grateful if you could help us out on Christ Embassy too.
I just reached out to Pastor's second in command tho the medium was not direct, I also dropped Ur mums name and phone no, if my means of contact goes through, she will get a call. pls note our healing school is absolutely free, no one will ask u for 1 naira. It's 100% free. ☺ I will be in touch
Re: I'm Having Serious Issues With My Step Dad Please Advice Me. by yvelchstores(f): 3:51pm On Aug 11, 2018
LordKO:

I do! However, I'm not the kind of person that tell people what they want to hear, so, your doubt about my honest opinion is understandable.
oga say the truth and shame the devil. Who is stopping him from being useful in this trying times expecially since u stated he loves his wife and the problem is op and the entire family? Now she is dying, who is running round for her well being. Before u talk, think, what if this was me"
Re: I'm Having Serious Issues With My Step Dad Please Advice Me. by LordKO(m): 4:14pm On Aug 11, 2018
yvelchstores:
oga say the truth and shame the devil. Who is stopping him from being useful in this trying times expecially since u stated he loves his wife and the problem is op and the entire family? Now she is dying, who is running round for her well being. Before u talk, think, what if this was me"

I don't want to believe that you're an articulate incompetent - my foremost submission is lucid for any articulate competent person to assimilate. OP should apply diplomacy at this juncture in order to work effectively with his stepfather. His main aim for now should be on how to save his mother's life.

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Serious Issues With My Step Dad Please Advice Me. by engrj(m): 4:25pm On Aug 11, 2018
LordKO:

I don't want to believe that you're an articulate incompetent - my foremost submission is lucid for any articulate competent person to assimilate. OP should apply diplomacy at this juncture in order to work effectively with her stepfather. His main aim for now should be on how to save her mother's life.

I understand you though.
But if im not ready to apply diplomacy I wouldn't have come here to seek for advice sir. Also if I have the enough money I will go on with the treatment of my mum which I have being doing all alone.

I don't know how it sound to you sir, that your wife need blood and the husband response is I DON'T HAVE MONEY. As at today he only send 5k and I need 49k more. All the same thanks so much sir.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Babay Born With Two Faces / Is It Advisable For Couples To Watch Sex Videos To Improve Their Sex Lives? / He insulted me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.