Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:49 PM

I'm Having Serious Issues With My Step Dad Please Advice Me. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Having Serious Issues With My Step Dad Please Advice Me. (6267 Views)

I Am Not Happy With My Dad Please Advise Me / Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife / My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Having Serious Issues With My Step Dad Please Advice Me. by engrj(m): 4:45pm On Aug 11, 2018
yvelchstores:
I just reached out to Pastor's second in command tho the medium was not direct, I also dropped Ur mums name and phone no, if my means of contact goes through, she will get a call. pls note our healing school is absolutely free, no one will ask u for 1 naira. It's 100% free. ☺ I will be in touch

Wow thank you so much ma.
Should I send you my contact to reach me?
Re: I'm Having Serious Issues With My Step Dad Please Advice Me. by yvelchstores(f): 6:55pm On Aug 11, 2018
LordKO:

I don't want to believe that you're an articulate incompetent - my foremost submission is lucid for any articulate competent person to assimilate. OP should apply diplomacy at this juncture in order to work effectively with his stepfather. His main aim for now should be on how to save her mother's life.
blow all D Grammer, I am not bothered. U say op is the one who has all D issues, the romeo, where is he? U should be objective. This was not what u said the first time.
Re: I'm Having Serious Issues With My Step Dad Please Advice Me. by yvelchstores(f): 6:59pm On Aug 11, 2018
engrj:

Wow thank you so much ma.
Should I send you my contact to reach me?
I will follow up and if there be a response, I will ask for it here my brother. Well done.

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Serious Issues With My Step Dad Please Advice Me. by LordKO(m): 7:43pm On Aug 11, 2018
yvelchstores:
blow all D Grammer, I am not bothered. U say op is the one who has all D issues, the romeo, where is he? U should be objective. This was not what u said the first time.

Na you no come understand me. For that my first post I hope you see where I say make him stepfather try him best though. The fact remains say if everybody here tell OP to take up a case against his stepfather as things be now, na police and redcap chiefs go benefit, because dem go use the little money dem for use cater for him mother to entertain the mentioned arbitrators.

The stepfather de vex for the OP, na accumulated malice him de exhibit towards him now. Through OP and him maternal relations' actions and inactions from the time past towards him - he knows say they being de mistrust am - so him wan use opportunity like this to retaliate, by allowing the OP to cater for the problem alone since his wife no de the same location with him. But this no be the kind of situation to use settle scores therefore the reason I say make him try him best though to complement the OP's effort.

@OP, take the route of diplomacy in relating with your stepfather at this juncture, I say. God's blessings to your mother in particular and your family in general.

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Serious Issues With My Step Dad Please Advice Me. by engrj(m): 8:47pm On Aug 11, 2018
LordKO:

Na you no come understand me. For that my first post I hope you see where I say make him stepfather try him best though. The fact remains say if everybody here tell OP to take up a case against his stepfather as things be now, na police and redcap chiefs go benefit, because dem go use the little money dem for use cater for him mother to entertain the mentioned arbitrators.

The stepfather de vex for the OP, na accumulated malice him de exhibit towards him now. Through OP and him maternal relations' actions and inactions from the time past towards him - he knows say they being de mistrust am - so him wan use opportunity like this to retaliate, by allowing the OP to cater for the problem alone since his wife no de the same location with him. But this no be the kind of situation to use settle scores therefore the reason I say make him try him best though to complement the OP's effort.

@OP, take the route of diplomacy in relating with your stepfather at this juncture, I say. God's blessings to your mother in particular and your family in general.

Amen.
Re: I'm Having Serious Issues With My Step Dad Please Advice Me. by engrj(m): 7:24am On Aug 12, 2018
Good Morning Friends.

Please Read, Donate And Repost God Bless You.

This is Mrs. Akhare Flora O. (My Mother) she's a young and ambitious woman (48yrs old), a mother of one, a staff of Ikpoba Okha Local Government Edo state Nigeria.

She was diagnosed of Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) around April 2018.
It began around 2015, when she noticed excessive thirst and frequent urination she went for check up and discovered she's diabetic. She started the treatments immediately and there was a change in diet also which is the only way to fight diabetes.

Fast forward to 2017, she woke up one morning and realized that she couldn't see clearly again (blurred vision not blind). She went for an Eye check in Benin Edo state and she was told she have diabetic retinopathy so she was recommended to Eye Foundation (A Health Care for Eye treatment only not foundation) around GRA. Lagos State Nigeria.

On getting to Eye Foundation some series of test was conducted, then we discovered that her kidney has been affected. (Chronic Kidney Disease) We have no choice than to omit the treatment of the eyes and focused on the solution to the kidney disease.

So she started going for dialysis after spending two (2) weeks on admission at Lagos State teaching hospital (LASUTH). We have been going for dialysis and sometimes the dialysis do cause an infection.

NOTE: Infections acquired in dialysis units can kill, disable, hospitalize, and/or prolong illness in patients while disrupting lives and increasing the cost of treatment. Dialysis-relatedinfections can occur in many body locations including the bloodstream, bones, lungs, and skin.

After spending so much on dialysis, blood transfusions, injections to formulate the blood and buying of drugs, I decided to make a research about a lasting solutions to Chronic Kidney Disease, and also according to the Dr. Managing her, we where told that the only solution to this is to go for a transplants. And the transplant, is very expensive hence we have no choice than to beg for a funds raise to enable her live again.

Please kindly assist us with whatever you can. We are in need of all the help you can render, prayers, money or anything.

If you need any proof you can contact me +2380-6494-5586 via whatsapp video call to see her live and the condition she is. If you need any more documents to proof my story to know if its true or not i will also provide to backup my story, you can reach me on +23480-8029-0561.

This is her account details
Account name :AKHARE FLORA O.
Bank Name: First Bank.
ACCOUNT NUMBER 2009301003.
Also find below the link to her her GoFundMe account.

https://www.gofundme.com/manage/gofundmecomplease-save-a-lif

Thank you and God Bless You.
Re: I'm Having Serious Issues With My Step Dad Please Advice Me. by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:12am On Aug 12, 2018
engrj:

Ok thank you.
That man is a scammer. Don't even try it o undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Serious Issues With My Step Dad Please Advice Me. by engrj(m): 2:38pm On Aug 14, 2018
Gloriawinning:
I don’t fully understand but what I will say is that you should plan on staying together and forget any plan of living her alone.
You will need to start managing her health from home and general hospital if there is no money for healthcare. It is the reality that many face now in this country, many sick have gone back home due to lack of funds, the ones that survives with less pain are the ones that decide to use our local herbs and remedies for pain management they are everywhere so no excuses.
Once again if there is absolutely no fund you take her home and register her to a general hospital as well as through the help of a local herberlist.
My mums friend who is also a nurse is a herbalist and she is currently managing 5 people with holistic therapy and herbs. Some have cancer, diabetes, long term wounds all who can’t afford medical care . Of course they are all not likely to make it but it’s better than just watching her.
That is the reality of the poor not everyone have 5MN for treatment .
If you are social media savvy you can open a go fund me account, take her pictures regularly and document her illness for all to see, how much is needed including all doctors report . I promise I will be the first to donate. Also submit to social media and charity workers like Nikki Laoye etc
Good luck .

Thank you.
Please how can I reach you?
I have open a GoFundMe account for her but nothing seems to be working.
This is her direct account details

Her GoFundMe account
https://www.gofundme.com/gofundmecomplease-save-a-lif

But I got this below message via my email

Re: I'm Having Serious Issues With My Step Dad Please Advice Me. by engrj(m): 2:45pm On Aug 14, 2018
LordKO:

Bros greetings sir.
My step dad whom you are in support of, only sent 5k check my mum balance as at on Saturday.

I also attached the drug I got for her too.

Re: I'm Having Serious Issues With My Step Dad Please Advice Me. by LordKO(m): 3:03pm On Aug 14, 2018
engrj:

Bros greetings sir.
My step dad whom you are in support of, only sent 5 check my balance as at on Saturday.

Also see photo below of my step dad on how he do snap just to proved to you how he reason and do things like a young boy. At my age how can tell people this is my step dad?
I also attached the drug I got for her too.

Kindly direct your tantrum - a major hallmark of a small-minded person - to another person. You've corroborated my assertion about your person.

God's blessings to your family.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Having Serious Issues With My Step Dad Please Advice Me. by Mizwisdom(f): 6:41pm On Aug 14, 2018
cc Seun
Re: I'm Having Serious Issues With My Step Dad Please Advice Me. by supernet4(f): 2:26pm On Sep 07, 2018
odysey:

your step dad has a responsibility to take care of you and your mum

you need legal help

Reach the DPA they're on facebook the one with over 300k members run by Bar. Emeka Ugwuonye
oga emeka Ugwuonye is just a rougher and a disbarred thief
here is d evidence of his disbarred

Re: I'm Having Serious Issues With My Step Dad Please Advice Me. by supernet4(f): 2:26pm On Sep 07, 2018
odysey:

your step dad has a responsibility to take care of you and your mum

you need legal help

Reach the DPA they're on facebook the one with over 300k members run by Bar. Emeka Ugwuonye
oga emeka Ugwuonye is just a rogue and a disbarred thief

Re: I'm Having Serious Issues With My Step Dad Please Advice Me. by engrj(m): 4:00pm On Sep 07, 2018
supernet4:

oga emeka Ugwuonye is just a rogue and a disbarred thief

Thanks for this information.
I have been advised to take care of my mum and ignore my step dad for now. So I'm working on that.
Re: I'm Having Serious Issues With My Step Dad Please Advice Me. by odysey: 9:31am On Sep 08, 2018
supernet4:
oga emeka Ugwuonye is just a rogue and a disbarred thief here is d evidence of his disbarred
thanks for that ... I said the DPA which is a registered entity run by Emeka . if the registered organization is doing its job fine.
send your proof to the DPA facebook page
if you've sent put The here
Re: I'm Having Serious Issues With My Step Dad Please Advice Me. by engrj(m): 8:41am On Sep 09, 2018
Please Read, Donate And Re post God Bless You.
My mother need 12 million naira to undergo kidney transplant pls assist us with any amount.

Please sir/ma i have to tag some people because right now its urgent whatever you can help us with will go along way even if its #1000 naira.

This is Mrs. Akhare Flora O. (My Mother) she's a young and ambitious woman (48yrs old), a mother of one, a staff of Ikpoba Okha Local Government Edo state Nigeria.

It began around 2015, when she noticed excessive thirst and frequent urination she went for check up and discovered she's diabetic. She started the treatments immediately and there was a change in diet also which is the only way to fight diabetes.

Fast forward to 2017, she woke up one morning and realized that she couldn't see clearly again (blurred vision not blind). She went for an Eye check in Benin Edo state and she was told she have diabetic retinopathy so she was recommended to Eye Foundation (A Health Care for Eye treatment only not foundation) around GRA. Lagos State Nigeria.

On getting to Eye Foundation some series of test was conducted, then we discovered that her kidney has been affected. (Chronic Kidney Disease) We have no choice than to omit the treatment of the eyes and focused on the solution to the kidney disease.

So she started going for dialysis after spending two (2) weeks on admission at Lagos State teaching hospital (LASUTH). We have been going for dialysis and sometimes the dialysis do cause an infection.

NOTE: Infections acquired in dialysis units can kill, disable, hospitalize, and/or prolong illness in patients while disrupting lives and increasing the cost of treatment. Dialysis-relatedinfections can occur in many body locations including the bloodstream, bones, lungs, and skin.

After spending so much on dialysis, blood transfusions, injections to formulate the blood and buying of drugs, I decided to make a research about a lasting solutions to Chronic Kidney Disease, and also according to the Dr. Managing her, we where told that the only solution to this is to go for a transplants. And the transplant, is very expensive hence we have no choice than to beg for a funds raise to enable her live again.

Please kindly assist us with whatever you can. We are in need of all the help you can render, prayers, money or anything.

If you need any proof you can contact me +238-06494-5586 if you wish to see her you can call via whatsapp video call to see her live and the condition she is. If you need any more documents to proof my story to know if its true or not i will also provide to backup my story, you can reach me on +2348-0802-90561.

May God Almighty Bless you all beyond your imaginations Amen.

Re: I'm Having Serious Issues With My Step Dad Please Advice Me. by cocolacec(m): 4:34am On Jul 29, 2019
engrj:
Please Read, Donate And Re post God Bless You.
My mother need 12 million naira to undergo kidney transplant pls assist us with any amount.

Please sir/ma i have to tag some people because right now its urgent whatever you can help us with will go along way even if its #1000 naira.

If you need any proof you can contact me +238-06494-5586 if you wish to see her you can call via whatsapp video call to see her live and the condition she is. If you need any more documents to proof my story to know if its true or not i will also provide to backup my story, you can reach me on +2348-0802-90561.

May God Almighty Bless you all beyond your imaginations Amen.

Hello engrj,try contact these people to help you solicit for funds
https://www.instagram.com/jyggacollins/?hl=en

Check out this Edo woman( Gladys Anadun constantino.
Join Mama Gladys The Lady President Of Together In God's Family Care Foundation (NGO) #ALLBLACKLIFEMATTERS IF #UNITYWESTAND! .
Pls Share & Continue To Surpport Our Vision So Dat We Can Be Able To Help The Less Priveledge Children & Voice For The Voiceless People In Our Community Edo-State Nigeria & In Diaspora!
My Phone & Wattsup Number +393510097089
Check out her facebook page

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want To Run Away From Home Need Advise. / 9yr Old Boy Pregnanted Her 16yr Old Sister / Why Do Igbos Never Marry Hausa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.