Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Igbo Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos (43694 Views)

Man Handles Partners Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / 2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by tiredoflife(m): 10:47am On Aug 10, 2018
Singalong:

Keep living in the past.. Yoruba's and hausa's are the best tribes that have the most beautiful women.. Igbo's have a backward way of thinking.. If igbo's had the most beautiful women why did Peter not marry an Igbo woman.. Na yoruba e still marry..

Yet davido wan die on top chioma yansh grin grin
Re: Igbo Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by King44(m): 10:54am On Aug 10, 2018
Igbo women are beautiful, as a Yoruba guy I don't mind .... , my chioma must locate me before the end of this year ijn
Re: Igbo Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by magzey: 11:01am On Aug 10, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
Nigerian women their faces be looking weird all the time. *spit *
You must be from Congo grin
Re: Igbo Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by igwefivestar(m): 11:03am On Aug 10, 2018
youngberry001:
Igbo kwenu cheesy

nice pix but dat ur wife ass be like fried pan tell her to go do surgery after unah marriage grin

but wetin bi my own nah cheesy
Nairaland has been my best social media when it come to having a good laugh grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by emerald2play(m): 11:06am On Aug 10, 2018
Re: Igbo Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by igwefivestar(m): 11:07am On Aug 10, 2018
DidierDrogba:
shut up mugu,ok,they should wear suit...since you don't know what culture means...meanwhile it's wrapper,not Rapper...Rap has to do with music.......oluku
make that guy no run away from nairaland because of u grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by igwefivestar(m): 11:10am On Aug 10, 2018
Antipob777:
Very ugly, shapeless, frustrated ipob couples to be, I see blood money on their faces.

all the things u said shall be ur inheritance. So keep on blessing urself grin
Re: Igbo Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Donnetconnect(m): 11:12am On Aug 10, 2018
why is she not smiling, instead she is shinning her teeth. Happy for them though.
Re: Igbo Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by wingmanII: 11:12am On Aug 10, 2018
robay:
Igbo and their dressing, how can a man tying rapper

See that one leg self. undecided
Just the way a man can wear a parachute.
Re: Igbo Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by chiommy123(f): 11:17am On Aug 10, 2018
Antipob777:
Very ugly, shapeless, frustrated ipob couples to be, I see blood money on their faces.

frustration
Re: Igbo Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Tobiemmanuel007: 11:26am On Aug 10, 2018
GistmoreNG:
GISTMORE.COM

Igbo man waste no time as he decides to check out his wife-to-be backside in lovely pre-wedding photos. The man wouldn't want to lose so let him at least check the market he wants to pay money for before he buys! Lol

The beautiful couple are from Abia state Igbo traditional attires.

BY GISTMORE :: http://gistmore.com/igbo-man-check-wife-backside-lovely-pre-wedding-photos

I think he is looking at the golden pair of shoes caUse I can't see aNy backside undecided

But lovely cheesy
Re: Igbo Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Singalong: 11:37am On Aug 10, 2018
tiredoflife:

Yet davido wan die on top chioma yansh grin grin
Your point
Re: Igbo Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 10, 2018
Beautiful couples.

Learn how to make money by trading shares of companies
listed in the Nigeria Stock Exchange.
Re: Igbo Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 10, 2018
Beautiful couples.

Learn how to make money by trading shares of companies
listed in the Nigeria Stock Exchange.
Re: Igbo Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by adahlee(f): 12:24pm On Aug 10, 2018
Singalong:

Keep living in the past.. Yoruba's and hausa's are the best tribes that have the most beautiful women.. Igbo's have a backward way of thinking.. If igbo's had the most beautiful women why did Peter not marry an Igbo woman.. Na yoruba e still marry..
But Davido n Chioma Nko? He left his ugly yoruba baby mama for Chioma
Ewu nwuru anwu
Re: Igbo Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 10, 2018
Where is d backside nau? I no c anything dere oo

Re: Igbo Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 10, 2018
Aliyullahi:
They look beautiful together,but I hope he isn't marrying her because of her backside.

if the backside depreciate,then he is on his own.
May God bless their marriage life.
is it not d same pix iyam seeing? Where is d ukwu? I no c any ukwu.

Re: Igbo Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by HolyTitus(m): 12:40pm On Aug 10, 2018
Ego Oyinbo
Re: Igbo Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 10, 2018
youngberry001:
Igbo kwenu cheesy

nice pix but dat ur wife ass be like fried pan tell her to go do surgery after unah marriage grin

but wetin bi my own nah cheesy
surgery kecheesy? There are special diets the man can give d wife to fatten her ass upcheesy.
Re: Igbo Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by CreamyBanana(m): 12:50pm On Aug 10, 2018
GistmoreNG:
GISTMORE.COM

Igbo man waste no time as he decides to check out his wife-to-be backside in lovely pre-wedding photos. The man wouldn't want to lose so let him at least check the market he wants to pay money for before he buys! Lol

BY GISTMORE :: http://gistmore.com/igbo-man-check-wife-backside-lovely-pre-wedding-photos

see their strong igbotic faces.
Re: Igbo Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by CreamyBanana(m): 12:52pm On Aug 10, 2018
adahlee:
But Davido n Chioma Nko? He left his ugly yoruba baby mama for Chioma Ewu nwuru anwu
gbenu buruku soun, omo yiibo, olori pelebe.
Re: Igbo Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by infotainment(m): 1:07pm On Aug 10, 2018
GistmoreNG:
GISTMORE.COM

this is lalasticlala oooooo grin grin grin
abi na dress resemble
Re: Igbo Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by cocoboss(m): 1:54pm On Aug 10, 2018
God punish you, tell that to davido and say no more grin grin
Singalong:

Re: Igbo Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by adeom141(m): 1:56pm On Aug 10, 2018
happy Emeka njoku is getting married...happy union
Re: Igbo Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Lighthammer(m): 1:56pm On Aug 10, 2018
where is the market
Re: Igbo Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by onyeka060(m): 2:04pm On Aug 10, 2018
oga bear it in mind, say after she don drop 4 engine for you, that backside wil be no more. Congrats
Re: Igbo Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by swetjo(f): 2:23pm On Aug 10, 2018
Cute couple. God bless their unoin
Re: Igbo Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Mrexcell(m): 3:30pm On Aug 10, 2018
GistmoreNG:
See more lovely photos here >>> http://gistmore.com/igbo-man-check-wife-backside-lovely-pre-wedding-photos

Lovely outfits.

Guaranteed way of making #500 daily and at least over #30k monthly join hundreds of nigerians that are getting paid every month from this geniue platform. Contact me with this whatsapp number for more details =09025475205
Re: Igbo Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Ijawblooded: 3:57pm On Aug 10, 2018
When it comes to ass leave am for Ijaw gals!
Re: Igbo Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Nickymezor(f): 10:02pm On Aug 10, 2018
Ndi igbo rock kiss...cute couple. May their union be blessed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by adahlee(f): 11:15pm On Aug 10, 2018
CreamyBanana:

gbenu buruku soun, omo yiibo, olori pelebe.
Ozu udele
Meaning dead vulture
Oloriburuku omo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cherry Entafield: Corper Doctor Under Fire For Shaking Her Boobs / Fashion Designer Gives Out Female Apprentice To Male Customer For Sex / South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.