Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:16 AM

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Her Ex-boyfriend Who She Blocked Is Dead - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Her Ex-boyfriend Who She Blocked Is Dead (642 Views)

Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears / She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) / Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Her Ex-boyfriend Who She Blocked Is Dead by GisterBlogger: 8:26am On Aug 10, 2018
GISTMORE.COM

Lady heartbroken after finding out that her ex-boyfriend who she cut off communication with is dead. She wrote on her twitter;

God am so heartbroken....
I blocked my ex boyfriend from reaching me in every possible way, since 2013 only for me to check up on him today and I found out he died last year
Am sorry I was hard on you Femi
Am sorry Am Sorry Am Sorry
Lord I need you

BY GISTMORE :: http://gistmore.com/lady-heartbroken-finding-ex-boyfriend-blocked-dead

Lalasticlala

Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Her Ex-boyfriend Who She Blocked Is Dead by GisterBlogger: 8:26am On Aug 10, 2018
Sad
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Her Ex-boyfriend Who She Blocked Is Dead by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 10, 2018
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Her Ex-boyfriend Who She Blocked Is Dead by delugajackson: 8:31am On Aug 10, 2018
You blocked him since 2013 and now you're just finding out he died last year? 5years down the line and no communication whatsoever? Even to make things up? Some people are very heartless, walahi.

Do you really think he gives a fĂșck about you where ever he is? Now you remind yourself of how hard you were on him. Are you seeking sympathy, acceptance or forgiveness at this very point? Some people don't deserve to breathe.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Her Ex-boyfriend Who She Blocked Is Dead by dPriv: 8:32am On Aug 10, 2018
You appreciate something the more when you lose it.
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Her Ex-boyfriend Who She Blocked Is Dead by carzola(m): 8:38am On Aug 10, 2018
God will punish you
May all your progress in
Life be blocked till there die
Just how you blocked Femi
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Her Ex-boyfriend Who She Blocked Is Dead by Babyforever(f): 8:42am On Aug 10, 2018
Awwwwww I feel for you darling embarassed

Ehmmm lemme go and check on my ex
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Her Ex-boyfriend Who She Blocked Is Dead by Babyforever(f): 8:43am On Aug 10, 2018
carzola:
God will punish you May all your progress in Life be blocked till there die Just how you blocked Femi
Shut up

Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Her Ex-boyfriend Who She Blocked Is Dead by kolafolabi(m): 8:50am On Aug 10, 2018
There was a lady I had misunderstanding with during NYSC days, I made sure I settled with her a day before POP and cleared my conscience. It is so unfortunate and I understand how she feels right now. Lesson for all!

1 Like

Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Her Ex-boyfriend Who She Blocked Is Dead by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 10, 2018
carzola:
God will punish you
May all your progress in

Pray tell, are you Femi's relation?

We're all humans and infallible.

May he rest in peace.

Pray she makes peace with herself.
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Her Ex-boyfriend Who She Blocked Is Dead by Donald95(m): 8:57am On Aug 10, 2018
THAT'S HOW MY EX GIRLFRIEND THAT LEFT ME BEFORE I GOT MY EX GIRLFRIEND ALWAYS CHECK ON ME SECRETLY TO KNOW IF AM DEAD SO THAT SHE CAN CLAIM EMPATHY ON MY DEADI BODI AND LAUGH AT MY BACK.

Chukwu Abiama will always shatter their plan
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Her Ex-boyfriend Who She Blocked Is Dead by internationalman(m): 9:02am On Aug 10, 2018
What is wrong with the peeps up there.

Was the guy dead bcoz she blocked him?
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Her Ex-boyfriend Who She Blocked Is Dead by TerrorSquad147: 9:22am On Aug 10, 2018
Very stupid girl...I wonder of she's posting it to get sympathy likes or what, arindin oshi
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Her Ex-boyfriend Who She Blocked Is Dead by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 10, 2018
Even if you were you won't stop his death.
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Her Ex-boyfriend Who She Blocked Is Dead by biebs: 9:46am On Aug 10, 2018
carzola:
God will punish you
May all your progress in

ahhhh uncle they send u ..... did she kill him ... u jus dy run mouth for nothing.
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Her Ex-boyfriend Who She Blocked Is Dead by Odunharry(m): 10:18am On Aug 10, 2018
dPriv:
You appreciate something the more when you lose it.
This is very true.
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Her Ex-boyfriend Who She Blocked Is Dead by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 10, 2018
5 years down d line she is still single as fuk ode
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Her Ex-boyfriend Who She Blocked Is Dead by donbachi(m): 10:22am On Aug 10, 2018
I told you hoes ain't loyal....na she breakup,na she block am,na she unblock am,na she check on d guy....4years after,she was still loving him and last year,she still loved him in death...making it 5years....the worst thing,that can happen to anybody.is loving somebody that is in love with another.

(1) (Reply)

Young Man Looking For His Perfect Woman For Next Level Relationship / Story Of My Life / -_-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.