Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,365 members, 7,850,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:45 PM

Masturbation Is Biblical Quote Me Anywhere - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Masturbation Is Biblical Quote Me Anywhere (4605 Views)

Masturbation Is Killing Me!! / "Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons / I Am The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland Quote Me Anywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Masturbation Is Biblical Quote Me Anywhere by SpeedBee: 9:58pm On Sep 20, 2018
jesmond3945:
is semen the same thing with menstrual blood wetin dey do unself and Jesus said what comes out of the heart makes one unclean. Underline the heart in the sentence . Does mensuration come from the heart or does masturbation come from the heart?
Mr jesmond you are not getting my point or I'm not explaining myself clearly either way, i want you to drop your "i-am-right" thinking first and pay attention

I'm not saying that if a man has an emission of semen he won't know, of course he will kw... because it's usually induced either by sex or masturbation (which is wrong)

what i was just pointing out was that, not all emissions of semen are induced ( or haven't u woke up with emissions before, when you kw you did not do anything bad in the dream) Leviticus 15:16(didnt mention that the emission was induced by any means but still the man is seen as unclean) nevertheless Leviticus 15:18(emissions after lying with a woman, obviously sexual intercourse)

and at the time of the Israelites, when a man has an emission of semen, he would be seen as unclean for dat day till evening

i hope u got the gist?

and just so you know ,I'm not is support of the practice of masturbation in any way ... it's a very bad habit as per the Bible's teaching (which we all should try to follow) ... the Bible urges that(1 Corinthians 6:18 and 2 Corinthians 7:1 then Colossians 3:5) i suggest you open them out as i Can't type them out

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Are You Fit??? OK Make We See Pics Nauuu / Husband Caught Cheating Wife As Her Boyfriend Escapes From Window [PHOTOS&VIDEO] / The Kevin Samuels Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.