Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

The True Love Story: Advice Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The True Love Story: Advice Them (296 Views)

A True Story - Advice Please / True Life Story :- Advice Only Please I Want A Matured Advise / Men Are Bingos, Lets Put These Dogs In Their Place (MY STORY + ADVICE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The True Love Story: Advice Them by yourtotalneeds: 9:56am On Aug 10, 2018
I am a social individual,i keep a lot of company but my actual real friends circle is pretty small,i actually never bought this male bestie of a thing from the onset because i felt it was thrash and irrelevant to me, i was satisfied with my girlfriends around,but during my 100 level in the university there was this particular guy i met then i was still a fresher i never knew much about the school he helped me a lot with my clearance,getting a place to stay,showing me around school with a lot of stuffs too numerous to mention here.

As time goes on surprisingly, we started getting very close much more closer than i ever expected he was very nice and caring to me,sometimes he acts like my dad he is the only male friend i have who dares scold me in my wrong doings as time goes on before i could even realize it he was the closest to me among all my friends he was always there for me when i needed someone even when i don’t he was there. We became so close i started confiding in him a lot,i even told him stuffs i cant tell my mum we got so close he knows almost everything about me,everyone av dated,whom am dating,my breakups,my sex life,my kind of guy,my attitude towards dating,how i reason, even before saying something he has an idea of what am about to say,this guy knows my girlcode to the freaking core there is hardly anything i can hide from him,he has being of great assistance to me always forcing me to read my books and forget social medias,the truth is that he is the major reason for my ... READ MORE>> https://www.yourtotalneeds.com/2018/08/09/the-true-love-story-comment/

https://www.yourtotalneeds.com/2018/08/09/the-true-love-story-comment/

(1) (Reply)

This Lady Finally Auction Her Virginity / Our Own Is Trending Now / Love At First Sight Is Real, Study Finds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.